Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

.Shiva.

IF-Achieverz

.Shiva.

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hifzaa

I Loved the Way RK hit tht GuyClapHe is still so Much Poassesive n Protective Abt HerBig smileRK in PurpleDay DreamingDips Ke Sth Sahe hua Rishbala BBB Her Today So Wel.ROFL

me to it was too goodApprove he is possessive obsessive  and very very protective of his BIWI and this has been shown before to. VD was looking too good in purple gosh! i was like WOW too hot manBlushing poor dipali she came between rishbala and got squeeze in such a way she won't do that again.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hifzaa

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "He Is Furiously Dangerous (Page 3)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Shiva.

IF-Achieverz

.Shiva.

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desait

Nice post.

thanksEmbarrassed

.Shiva.

IF-Achieverz

.Shiva.

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by leelaa9

Originally posted by .Shiva.

wow rk too good!ClapClap they way he held that guy under his black wala polish shoe and had that killer look as if he is going to bury that dude alive into the road. ouch!Shocked he would have done that for sure if bittuji didn't push him away. rk can do anything when he get's angry and i won't be even surprise if he had really choked that man to black and blue. no one touches his BIWI but himself then how can anyone point finger at her and go without a harm! hide and seek games in being played by rishbala kiyaLOL when bittuji offer her water she sat quietly but the moment he said rk has sent it for her she immediately grab that water and drink it and top of it giving looks pe looks on her husbandEmbarrassed who says she can leave rk NA! look at her she was giving balm for rk b/c of his cut and rk is always in her thoughts, always. why give that balm to bittuji? you go help rk with his wounds na, he was fighting for you and got hurt so the one who he was fighting for should heal the wounds. rk will always be the angry young man with golden heart. today or tomorrow he will always be there for madhu and i have no doubt about that. madhu will always feel that rk can be only her's no woman has any right over him. either she fights with him or wants to love him he is her's to keep. she didn't like how dips was in his arms not today nor before which says she won't mind if rk makes all the women in the world as his sisters and she herself will held the function of rakhiLOL

omg poor dipsROFL i feel bad for her she almost broke her hip today!

He Is Furiously Dangerous

Beautiful post, Bani.EmbarrassedClap

thanks leelaaEmbarrassed

.Shiva.

IF-Achieverz

.Shiva.

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hansa

Nice post Bani Clap

thanks hansaEmbarrassed

HansaTapori

.Shiva.

IF-Achieverz

.Shiva.

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Wicked-Anoshka

Yeah that was quite scary when dips fell like that, I wasn't expecting it!LOL

she almost broke her hipLOL i don't think any of us was expecting thatROFL

.Shiva.

IF-Achieverz

.Shiva.

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lullaby_bhoot

God... I must tell uuu... I loved RK today... he is so ... ..*ahem ahem*

And I loved Madhu so much tooo.. LOL

DIPALI GUTTERQUEEN SIKANDAR BHATIA... ha ha ha a...that was too gooddd
ROFL

RK was amazing todayClapClapClapClap he was the best! the way he beat that dude up i was like you go rk and top of it his looks gosh purple shirt and that cute expression i was like you are too sexy for words rk! cannot get enough of himBlushing madhu was bang on! she was on fire. the way she was concern for her hubby and then hate seeing him with dips you got to love her! she has BBB dipsROFLROFL

lullaby_bhoot

-brokensoul-

IF-Sizzlerz

-brokensoul-

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Well it seems there is an unknown pull between them which they even don't understand.

And also I feel Madhu too has decided to end her challenege and move on form that, from the way she said she has quit to Dipali.

Maybe after what happen in drunk night though she didn't remember much and also the way RK came for her makes her think what they both are doing to hurt each other is useless. So though she is not ready to come back in his life, she ahs decided to end this war. That is what I felt from last night episode. Maybe we might see more of her self thoughts in toight episode, like the first pormo we saw for this week where Madhu was saying she has never accepted defeat ...or something like that.

.Shiva.

.Shiva.

IF-Achieverz

.Shiva.

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shahisthi

Well it seems there is an unknown pull between them which they even don't understand.

And also I feel Madhu too has decided to end her challenege and move on form that, from the way she said she has quit to Dipali.

Maybe after what happen in drunk night though she didn't remember much and also the way RK came for her makes her think what they both are doing to hurt each other is useless. So though she is not ready to come back in his life, she ahs decided to end this war. That is what I felt from last night episode. Maybe we might see more of her self thoughts in toight episode, like the first pormo we saw for this week where Madhu was saying she has never accepted defeat ...or something like that.

yes they have that pull when one will be in pain the other one will feel it. this pull will always be with them from now on. i think she got fed up of dips BS and said ENOUGH! i am not going to stand here and listen to her talking about things she has no idea off. maybe she might think like that there is no point in fighting and hurting each other but from what we know madhu won't give up that easily so let's see what happens. she loves rk for sure but that pain is very fresh in her mind so she might not play with dips but she won't let rk go. she is confused of what rk is doing and one day she will want answer from rk why he saves her in one side and another side hurts her. what is between them that the more they pull way the more closer they come together.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.