Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

He Is Furiously Dangerous (Page 2)

MuneebaSheikh IF-Stunnerz
MuneebaSheikh
MuneebaSheikh

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
I Loved the Way RK hit tht GuyClapHe is still so Much Poassesive n Protective Abt HerBig smileRK in PurpleDay DreamingDips Ke Sth Sahe hua Rishbala BBB Her Today So Wel.ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

HansaTaporileelaa9.Shiva.

desait IF-Rockerz
desait
desait

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Nice post.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Shiva.

leelaa9 IF-Addictz
leelaa9
leelaa9

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Shiva.

wow rk too good!ClapClap they way he held that guy under his black wala polish shoe and had that killer look as if he is going to bury that dude alive into the road. ouch!Shocked he would have done that for sure if bittuji didn't push him away. rk can do anything when he get's angry and i won't be even surprise if he had really choked that man to black and blue. no one touches his BIWI but himself then how can anyone point finger at her and go without a harm! hide and seek games in being played by rishbala kiyaLOL when bittuji offer her water she sat quietly but the moment he said rk has sent it for her she immediately grab that water and drink it and top of it giving looks pe looks on her husbandEmbarrassed who says she can leave rk NA! look at her she was giving balm for rk b/c of his cut and rk is always in her thoughts, always. why give that balm to bittuji? you go help rk with his wounds na, he was fighting for you and got hurt so the one who he was fighting for should heal the wounds. rk will always be the angry young man with golden heart. today or tomorrow he will always be there for madhu and i have no doubt about that. madhu will always feel that rk can be only her's no woman has any right over him. either she fights with him or wants to love him he is her's to keep. she didn't like how dips was in his arms not today nor before which says she won't mind if rk makes all the women in the world as his sisters and she herself will held the function of rakhiLOL

omg poor dipsROFL i feel bad for her she almost broke her hip today!

He Is Furiously Dangerous

Beautiful post, Bani.EmbarrassedClap

.Shiva.

HansaTapori IF-Sizzlerz
HansaTapori
HansaTapori

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Nice post Bani Clap

.Shiva.

Anoshka-the-Gem IF-Rockerz
Anoshka-the-Gem
Anoshka-the-Gem

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Yeah that was quite scary when dips fell like that, I wasn't expecting it!LOL

.Shiva.

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..NadiaZ..

lol i loved his shoes too..i loved how his expressions changed from angry to soft and concerned ...rishbala can never move on or stop loving eachother they r meant to be no matter what...rab ne bana di jodiDay Dreaming

yes his expression was awesome! VD is really good at expressionClap yes rishbala are meant to beBig smile
lullaby_bhoot Senior Member
lullaby_bhoot
lullaby_bhoot

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
God... I must tell uuu... I loved RK today... he is so ... ..*ahem ahem*

And I loved Madhu so much tooo.. LOL

DIPALI GUTTERQUEEN SIKANDAR BHATIA... ha ha ha a...that was too gooddd
ROFL

.Shiva.

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sushi90

The plus point I felt after watching today's episode was Madhu not even for a second suspect RK to have spiked her drink as when Bittooji offered her water saying RK sent it, she took it. So that was a big relief for me. I did not want any MU between them. So felt really good that even now Madhu trusts RK.
Other highlight was ofcourse RK hitting that guy black n blue...truly a action hero.

yes yes she didn't think rk did that. her trust on him is still there. for now there is no MU but i don't now about laterOuch i was happy that rk bashed that guy, that guy went too far!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index