Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

He Is Furiously Dangerous - Page 3

-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Well it seems there is an unknown pull between them which they even don't understand.

And also I feel Madhu too has decided to end her challenege and move on form that, from the way she said she has quit to Dipali.

Maybe after what happen in drunk night though she didn't remember much and also the way RK came for her makes her think what they both are doing to hurt each other is useless. So though she is not ready to come back in his life, she ahs decided to end this war. That is what I felt from last night episode. Maybe we might see more of her self thoughts in toight episode, like the first pormo we saw for this week where Madhu was saying she has never accepted defeat ...or something like that.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Shahisthi

Well it seems there is an unknown pull between them which they even don't understand.

And also I feel Madhu too has decided to end her challenege and move on form that, from the way she said she has quit to Dipali.

Maybe after what happen in drunk night though she didn't remember much and also the way RK came for her makes her think what they both are doing to hurt each other is useless. So though she is not ready to come back in his life, she ahs decided to end this war. That is what I felt from last night episode. Maybe we might see more of her self thoughts in toight episode, like the first pormo we saw for this week where Madhu was saying she has never accepted defeat ...or something like that.

yes they have that pull when one will be in pain the other one will feel it. this pull will always be with them from now on. i think she got fed up of dips BS and said ENOUGH! i am not going to stand here and listen to her talking about things she has no idea off. maybe she might think like that there is no point in fighting and hurting each other but from what we know madhu won't give up that easily so let's see what happens. she loves rk for sure but that pain is very fresh in her mind so she might not play with dips but she won't let rk go. she is confused of what rk is doing and one day she will want answer from rk why he saves her in one side and another side hurts her. what is between them that the more they pull way the more closer they come together.
Madhuri53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Rk real me bhi hero hai...he still cares for madhu
I liked how he hit that man
Best part is dips bumping on her hips..lol..
.Shiva. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Madhuri53

Rk real me bhi hero hai...he still cares for madhu

I liked how he hit that man
Best part is dips bumping on her hips..lol..

rk cares for his BIWI for sure if he didn't then he wouldn't have beaten that dude black and blue. i wish he would have beaten him more🤣 the way he had his feet on that man throat i was like lo he is gone someone save him. poor dips she almost broke her hips and rishbala were like whatever and brush it off!
duaa92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i loved his heroic entry 
he is real life hero ðŸ˜‰ i wish this would happen often😆
.Shiva. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: duaa92

i loved his heroic entry 

he is real life hero ðŸ˜‰ i wish this would happen often😆

agree duaa the way rk came and punched that person i was like HOLY! MOLY where did he come from🤣 i am sometimes scared of rk b/c look at what he did to the man who touched his BIWI and how he held him down with his feet i was like omg someone save this man before rk chokes him to dead. rk is a real life hero and always will be.
.Shiva. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sanaluvabhay

Awesome post bani...!

thank you😳
.Shiva. thumbnail

thanks😳