Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

.Shiva.

IF-Achieverz

.Shiva.

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
wow rk too good!ClapClap they way he held that guy under his black wala polish shoe and had that killer look as if he is going to bury that dude alive into the road. ouch!Shocked he would have done that for sure if bittuji didn't push him away. rk can do anything when he get's angry and i won't be even surprise if he had really choked that man to black and blue. no one touches his BIWI but himself then how can anyone point finger at her and go without a harm! hide and seek games in being played by rishbala kiyaLOL when bittuji offer her water she sat quietly but the moment he said rk has sent it for her she immediately grab that water and drink it and top of it giving looks pe looks on her husbandEmbarrassed who says she can leave rk NA! look at her she was giving balm for rk b/c of his cut and rk is always in her thoughts, always. why give that balm to bittuji? you go help rk with his wounds na, he was fighting for you and got hurt so the one who he was fighting for should heal the wounds. rk will always be the angry young man with golden heart. today or tomorrow he will always be there for madhu and i have no doubt about that. madhu will always feel that rk can be only her's no woman has any right over him. either she fights with him or wants to love him he is her's to keep. she didn't like how dips was in his arms not today nor before which says she won't mind if rk makes all the women in the world as his sisters and she herself will held the function of rakhiLOL

omg poor dipsROFL i feel bad for her she almost broke her hip today!

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjusyasyaOnlinechic1AMIEOMercuryVenusazizeh123lullaby_bhootzulyianhinapriyabriavaani21sree.gattuxXxNoreen786xXxSNoshinnlm4--Janvie--afghangirlPDD2508desaitduaa92Ananya05RENU1111Anoshka-the-GemAngel-33mayamagicutopia88-brokensoul-maria090DushtDanaf...NadiaZ..HansaTapori.VivaciousSoul.flora212hifzaaleelaa9-Jwalamukhi-Madhuri53Hdhd

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "He Is Furiously Dangerous" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

utopia88

IF-Sizzlerz

utopia88

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
It's nice to know that RK still cares about Madhu! Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

syasyaazizeh123sree.gattuhinapriya.Shiva.

.Shiva.

IF-Achieverz

.Shiva.

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by utopia88

It's nice to know that RK still cares about Madhu! Smile

he always has cared for madhu but he never shows it till the breaking point. he never stopped caring for her even after their breaks up he cares for her. he will always be there for her whenever she will need him they will always have that pull toward each other.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

azizeh123hinapriyasree.gattu--Janvie--..NadiaZ..utopia88

AMIEO

AMIEO

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
I LOVED THE PART WHERE HE PINNED THAT GUY DOWN WITH HIS SHOE AND MY FIRST THOUGHT WAS "NICE SHOES"

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

syasyazoya-shahhinapriyasree.gattu--Janvie--..NadiaZ...Shiva.

.Shiva.

IF-Achieverz

.Shiva.

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AMIEO

I LOVED THE PART WHERE HE PINNED THAT GUY DOWN WITH HIS SHOE AND MY FIRST THOUGHT WAS "NICE SHOES"

you to i was like black and polish shoe! first trial is on that manROFL  rk only he can do this and look that sexy at the same time.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sree.gattu

zoya-shah

Goldie

zoya-shah

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AMIEO

LOL.guess he bought them from CLARKS.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

syasya

..NadiaZ..

IF-Sizzlerz

..NadiaZ..

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
lol i loved his shoes too..i loved how his expressions changed from angry to soft and concerned ...rishbala can never move on or stop loving eachother they r meant to be no matter what...rab ne bana di jodiDay Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hinapriyasree.gattuleelaa9.Shiva.

Sushi90

Sushi90

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
The plus point I felt after watching today's episode was Madhu not even for a second suspect RK to have spiked her drink as when Bittooji offered her water saying RK sent it, she took it. So that was a big relief for me. I did not want any MU between them. So felt really good that even now Madhu trusts RK.
Other highlight was ofcourse RK hitting that guy black n blue...truly a action hero.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hinapriyaleelaa9.Shiva.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.