Rohit roy - Great actor

Moon-Sparkle thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
First time i saw rohit in a serial called "Swabhiman" in 1996..even though i was very young that time .. 10 yrs old..but had a crush on him😳 His name in the show was Rishab and i would always call him rishab even after years. His brother "Ronit roy" also is a good actor. but Rohit is great!! His acting skills are awesome.. i know right now the role he is playing in HD is making viewers want to hate him. But hopefully the end part of his character would turn out to be positive and reunite Rishi and Indira😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Andy_Loves_ASYA thumbnail
Agreed.
"You cannot judge a actor by the character he possesses"
Said by me. 😆
-Paulomi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I used to drool over Rohit during SWAABHIMAAN days.My mom used to watch the serial and I used to watch him.😳
rouble_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: California.Luv

First time i saw rohit in a serial called "Swabhiman" in 1996..even though i was very young that time .. 10 yrs old..but had a crush on him😳 His name in the show was Rishab and i would always call him rishab even after years. His brother "Ronit roy" also is a good actor. but Rohit is great!! His acting skills are awesome.. i know right now the role he is playing in HD is making viewers want to hate him. But hopefully the end part of his character would turn out to be positive and reunite Rishi and Indira😛

Hehe, everything you said about him and swabhiman, so true! He's such an amazing actor! I too was 10 years old back in 1996! And had a crush on him then too! xD glad to know I wasn't the only one! Hehe. Agree with you! Hope they make him positive! Hope he is positive, so far he looks positive, do I dunno what ppl are talking about! Lol. :D I like him better than his bro! No offense to anyone lol.

Rohit is still soo handsome and cute! He's a bong like me too! Though he barely knows Bengali, as he grew up in Mumbai. Aaahh, he's still soo cute!! :D hehe 😳
Moon-Sparkle thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: rouble_lover

Hehe, everything you said about him and swabhiman, so true! He's such an amazing actor! I too was 10 years old back in 1996! And had a crush on him then too! xD glad to know I wasn't the only one! Hehe. Agree with you! Hope they make him positive! Hope he is positive, so far he looks positive, do I dunno what ppl are talking about! Lol. :D I like him better than his bro! No offense to anyone lol.

Rohit is still soo handsome and cute! He's a bong like me too! Though he barely knows Bengali, as he grew up in Mumbai. Aaahh, he's still soo cute!! :D hehe 😳

oh really he is bengali? cool! so Roy's are begalis?

good to know that..hmm and me being a punjabi..always thought he is punjabi lol😆

rouble_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: California.Luv

oh really he is bengali? cool! so Roy's are begalis?

good to know that..hmm and me being a punjabi..always thought he is punjabi lol😆

Hehe, no. He's a Bengali for sure, by birth at least! Roy is Bengali :)
kaya123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
he is doing a great job in HD😊