Arjun Bijlani AT#2.. Dev the Daring Dazling Cop - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
Amazingg yar keep it up..
Arjun rock..
TC article on Women's day

TV actors talk about special women...

Lastly, Arjun Bijlani added, "The special woman in my life is of course my mother Shakti Bijlani. I wish to give her a lot of love and affection because she wants nothing more than that. To make this day special for her, I am planning to take her out for dinner."

Happy Women's Day to to all the members here :)

TV actors talk about special women in their lives

International Women's Day (8 March) is a special day for women across the world because a woman is the epitome of tenderness, care and wisdom.

The day is celebrated for the cause of womanhood of liberty, equality, freedom and justice.

On this auspicious day, Tellychakkar.com caught up with a few TV male stars and enquired as to who is the special woman in their lives and are they planning anything special for them.

A lowdown:

TV heartthrob Gautam Rode, who is currently seen in Saraswatichandra and is also hosting Nach Baliye season 5 said, "My mother and sister are the most special women in my life. Since my sister is out of town, I can't meet her in person but I have called her and wished her. Like every year, I will take my mom for a long drive and dinner. I am planning to gift her a beautiful saree."

Talented Samir Soni, who is seen in Colors' Parichay stated, "There are two beautiful women in my life: one my mom who brought me into the world and second, my better half, Neelam. I have very different view about this day that celebrates womanhood. I never ever treat Women's Day as Valentine's Day. There are many women in rural areas who don't even know that today is women's day. My heart goes out to these women in small villages who are still harassed and treated as inferiors. On our part, we shouldn't trivialize the women and instead show the world that we are equal to them in a world where men are ruling the roost."

Green eyed lad Nakuul Mehta, lovingly known as Aditya from Pyaar Ka Dard Hai observed, "Well, the special woman in my life has to be my mom, the one who gave me birth. She plays a very important role in my life. She is the one who has taught me what is right and what is wrong. For me, every day is a woman's day but today as I am out of town, won't be able to celebrate the day with my mother."

"It has to be my mom. Wherever I have reached today is all because of my mom. She is my biggest inspiration and I love her a lot. Every day is a women's day for me. I don't think one single day is enough to celebrate the cause of womanhood. According to me, we should make our mummies or any special woman in our life feel special every day." shared Shantanu Maheshwari aka Swayam from Channel V's Dil Dostii Dance.

Karan Mehra averred, "The special woman in my life is my mom. She is the one who has played an important role in my upbringing. The other one is my better half Nisha. I am blessed with two mothers in my life: one is my mother while the other is my wife's mom. So for me, it is women's day for all these three lovely ladies."

LastlyArjun Bijlani added, "The special woman in my life is of course my mother Shakti Bijlani. I wish to give her a lot of love and affection because she wants nothing more than that. To make this day special for her, I am planning to take her out for dinner."

Be it a mother, sister, wife or colleague, it is their day today.

Happy Women's Day!!

thanks Faria for the TC article...but i had already posted the article link and content in the last Page :)
Originally posted by --Sanchu--

thanks Faria for the TC article...but i had already posted the article link and content in the last Page :)

ooops sorry- i dint notice...:D

Originally posted by Faria.

ooops sorry- i dint notice...:D

no probs😆😉
wow sorry for late 
happy women days to all of u 
and thanks for fiza di how share me this work 
thanks allot 
Monday 8pm..missing Dev..missing Arjun a lot 😔
even i missed Arjun today...really badly...:(

hope to see Arjun back on screen with a BANG and that too REALLY SOON!!!