Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Madhubala: Scribbles {RK's Ramblings} Pg.4, Mar9

tes_v1 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Scribbles is a series of notes scribbled in the diaries of various characters -the protagonists (RK & MB) at large, and occasionally by the others. This is the author's way of expressing the unexpressed feelings in the show.

Madhubala's Musings - pg 1
RK's Ramblings - pg 4Edited by tes_v1 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tes_v1 thumbnail
Madhubala's Musings

"How dare he?" he asks when the roadside Romeo calls me a ditched woman. Well, why not, I say. After all, that was the whole intention of your games, wasn't it, Mr.Superstar? You wanted to make a mockery of my existence, a joke of my life, you've got it now. Rejoice and party! I'm not your personal property, anymore, Mr.Superstar. When I was yours, you didn't care for me. So why the show now? You have no right to interfere in my life anymore, no right to protect me. What would he have done anyway? Killed me, at the most. Well, that would have only ended the pain that I endure every living moment. It would've only wiped off the gaping hole that your deception has left in my heart. But I'm alive. Despite the pain, I'm alive. I'm no weakling to lock myself at home and whine over a loser like you. You think you're the first man to ditch me? Hah! I've had a string of those in my life. You forget, Superstar, I was born unwanted. I'm the daughter to a man who wanted to kill me before I was born. He could do nothing. I was born, I fought, I survived. His betrayal only toughened me for the world. I lived. When I was fool enough to trust a man again thinking not all men are same, I met another loser. A man who couldn't stand up to his mother, who couldn't stand up for the truth. His betrayal emerged me hardened for a man like you -a man who can't stand for his own heart. And while you were a specimen right from the start, you too proved that you were no different -a heartless monster. One thing I've learnt from you all is, Trust. No. Man. You've each prepared me for the next one. While they all come and go, life goes on...Edited by tes_v1 - 11 years ago
mayyo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Now that very aptly described what Madhubala must have felt and thought about at that time!
Very well-written and true to Madhu's character in the show! 😊Edited by mayyo13 - 11 years ago
DushtDanaf. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
this much better describes what in all logical sense should have gone down, not that unnecessary romantic speel that was happening today. This would have made a much better scene. Good job!
zoya-shah thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: tes_v1

Madhubala's Musings

"How dare he?" he asks when the roadside Romeo calls me a ditched woman. Well, why not, I say. After all, that was the whole intention of your games, wasn't it, Mr.Superstar? You wanted to make a mockery of my existence, a joke of my life, you've got it now. Rejoice and party! I'm not your personal property, anymore, Mr.Superstar. When I was yours, you didn't care for me. So why the show now? You have no right to interfere in my life anymore, no right to protect me. What would he have done anyway? Killed me, at the most. Well, that would have only ended the pain that I endure every living moment. It would've only wiped off the gaping hole that your deception has left in my heart. But I'm alive. Despite the pain, I'm alive. I'm no weakling to lock myself at home and whine over a loser like you. You think you're the first man to ditch me? Hah! I've had a string of those in my life. You forget, Superstar, I was born unwanted. I'm the daughter to a man who wanted to kill me before I was born. He could do nothing. I was born, I fought, I survived. His betrayal only toughened me for the world. I lived. When I was fool enough to trust a man again thinking not all men are same, I met another loser. A man who couldn't stand up to his mother, who couldn't stand up for the truth. His betrayal emerged me hardened for a man like you -a man who can't stand for his own heart. And while you were a specimen right from the start, you too proved that you were no different -a heartless monster. One thing I've learnt from you all is, Trust. No. Man. You've each prepared me for the next one. While they all come and go, life goes on...

👏👏👏.wish madhu had said the same thing to rk .it would have put him to real shame and it would have been a real blow to his big fat ego.
Tanmaya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awesome Post  👏 👏
tes_v1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mayyo13

Now that very aptly described what Madhubala must have felt and thought about at that time!
Very well-written and true to Madhu's character in the show! 😊

Yes. Given the fact tha MB and RK both have strong personalities, the sudden mushy turn in their feelings totally put me off! I had to do something and this is what I could. :)
Thanks!
DonnaHarvey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
KwaliT, I would much rather have seen this than the uncalled for romance pile up. Are they deliberately trying to push me away from the show?😡
Anyways,  your words suited the situation unlike the screenplay today. Just no. 
tes_v1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: DushtDanaf.

this much better describes what in all logical sense should have gone down, not that unnecessary romantic speel that was happening today. This would have made a much better scene. Good job!

Thank you. I'm happy to know that you share my sentiments.
tes_v1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: zoya-shah

👏👏👏.wish madhu had said the same thing to rk .it would have puthim to real shame and itwould have been a real blow to his big fat ego.

Yes, I so wish! Thanks for reading. :)
Edited by tes_v1 - 11 years ago