Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Biding Farewell!

sweetbarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey KTLKians.. as our dearest show is confirmed to go off-air after a few epis ... we all are feeling sad .. Bt as it is said ..'Every good thing comes to end..so it was bound to happen sooner or later'  All said & done ..i just read dat there are chances of  season2 happening .. & if it does touchwood i rlly hope dat the writers dont  repeat  the blunders dat they hv committed in this season ... We want the season 2 to be completely different frm season 1 in such a way dat it should create more positive  buzz around as compared to season 1  ...  So overall it has been a wonderful experience watching the show..with numerous  bitter - sweet memories defo.  worth cherishing!

❀️We Will Miss You AshNi...❀️
Outstanding performances by Sharad & Kritika...
Come Back Soon...😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rayafan17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail
Nice post sweetbarbie.. It still has 3 more weeks of "full on Ashni" romance before we call it the end. Please stay on till the end..
sweetbarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: deepa17

Nice post sweetbarbie.. It still has 3 more weeks of "full on Ashni" romance before we call it the end. Please stay on till the end..

Your appreciation means a lot..thanks😊
Armu4eva thumbnail
Very sweet post... we will always love AshNi n SK-KK ...for all the hardwork n the memorable moments..! 
ttrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Nice post!! πŸ‘πŸΌ

We still have 3 more weeks to go. We will celebrate KTLK's culmination also in our style -- all happy happy and positive and then would wait for season2 with KritSha as AshNi.
aardhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Good post. I will look forward to the last four weeks(including this week) of this story.  I will definitely have a bittersweet feeling watching it but will bid farewell to this saga with some wonderful Ashni memories. πŸ˜›  

And even better we can cherish these few weeks in this forum and laugh and cry together...just like we have been doing till now. πŸ˜Š

I am happy they have the rest of this month to finish this story in a nice way.πŸ‘πŸΌ  If they had decided to stop any earlier the end would have been abrupt, this way  atleast they have an opportunity to exit in style.
Edited by aardhan - 11 years ago
rayafan17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: aardhan

Good post. I will look forward to the last four weeks(including this week) of this story.  I will definitely have a bittersweet feeling watching it but will bid farewell to this saga with some wonderful Ashni memories. πŸ˜›  

And even better we can cherish these few weeks in this forum and laugh and cry together...just like we have been doing till now. πŸ˜Š

I am happy they have the rest of this month to finish this story in a nice way.πŸ‘πŸΌ  If they had decided to stop any earlier the end would have been abrupt, this way  atleast they have an opportunity to exit in style.

Very well written

@Bold -red - echo your thoughts - they have about 12 episodes to redeem themselves and have a graceful exit.

@ Bold Blue -yes per the tweets - we should have "full on Ashni romance". Indeed it will be bittersweet.
ps664 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
How can a season 2 be planned. Will KK agree to it? Not sure.
rayafan17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ps664

How can a season 2 be planned. Will KK agree to it? Not sure.

I don't think so too - KK will not agree to do it for reasons this one is ending right now. Going to miss this forum like carzy...😭😭

The season 2 thing is just to keep the fans appeased for the time being. read somewhere the producer does not believe in second seasons.
bc123456 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Time to say goodbye , sad will miss IF but not the serial it's getting bad to worse the CVs are worst set of writer I have ever seen they are crass , idiotic and plainly without any grey matter they should be the first ones to be axed , can go back to the regressive loud ekta serials and please leave ktlk alone will miss you all