Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

DushtDanaf.

IF-Sizzlerz

DushtDanaf.

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 11:47am | IP Logged
I'm sorry for multiple posts but im trying to increase forum activity and i really am only making posts that i would have made anyways but was to lazy to. Anyways i was wondering if there are certain scenes and scenarios which you guys really want to see in Madhubala in the coming episodes. As for me i'd really love it if in tomorrow's episode RK has an epiphany that the entire reason Madhu is being looked down on as a woman and the incident with the leecher was him and what he did to her. Like im not asking for a turnaround, that would be unrealistic, but i at least want him to subconsciously accept that he's to blame for her character being called into qestion.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

lavconvictkash_meet10indiansrock7SiMi81Nian4lifeChaudhrytmAADHIDEVvioletshineGoldenPanda.desaitDrashtifan4ever

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Upcoming Scenes" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Drashtifan4ever

IF-Sizzlerz

Drashtifan4ever

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 11:51am | IP Logged
I would like Madhu to tell RK that she cant trust him again so she is going her separate way due to him not because of Dipali.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ChaudhrytmDushtDanaf.

DushtDanaf.

IF-Sizzlerz

DushtDanaf.

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gurtiluv

I would like Madhu to tell RK that she cant trust him again so she is going her separate way due to him not because of Dipali.
Yes!!! That's probably in my top 5. As well as RK finally disposing of Depali

Forever_KomalDrashtifan4ever

desait

IF-Rockerz

desait

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
thanks

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DushtDanaf.

sweetsorrow18

IF-Rockerz

sweetsorrow18

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
How about Madhu showing RK everything he has lost by becoming a more awesome girlfriend to Sultan...lol maybe this Sultan guy will cherish her more than RK...

Sorry Rishabala fans but I'm rooting for Sultanbala at the moment lol

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arsh9018ChaudhrytmDushtDanaf.

DushtDanaf.

IF-Sizzlerz

DushtDanaf.

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetsorrow18

How about Madhu showing RK everything he has lost by becoming a more awesome girlfriend to Sultan...lol maybe this Sultan guy will cherish her more than RK...

Sorry Rishabala fans but I'm rooting for Sultanbala at the moment lol
I'm very Sulbala at the moment to. As long as ultimately it's still Rishbala. I just had it pictured in my head that RK would have to jump through hoops to get Madhuala to even entertain the idea of forgiving him but here it looks like he doesn't have to do much. /:

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anaghasinha

lavconvict

lavconvict

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
YES! THAT. It really is because of him. I really want him to feel real regret, which is not in  drunken state. Like, heartbreaking guilt which makes him realize what an utter ass he has been. And after realizing that, I want him to not try to emotionally blackmail Madhu into coming back to him, but rather, for him to feel like crap and feel unworthy, because he is unworthy of her. Idk how he can even make things better afterwards either. At this point, technically, he has seriously damaged her. I don't know how she will ever trut him enough and not be paranoid that all the next stuff hes saying isn't another plan. I don't know how he will be able to pull it off, but he has to do something big...
I want Madhu to make this hard for him. He can't drunkenly confess his actual feelings and have her softening to him. Obviously, she' still in love with him, and yeah she will have a soft spot for him, as much as she would like not to, but ultimately, she should maintain that anger she displayed a few episodes ago for a few months. I read your other post on her reactions today, and while I haven't watched the episode yet, I'm already annoyed lol...
Buuut, despite all this, i'm not really shipping Sultan and Madhu. T.T
A side note: Amazing acting, the cast is really talented and the stupid turn the story is taking is taking isn't their fault (I keep having to remind myself that, lol...)

DushtDanaf.Drashtifan4ever

DushtDanaf.

IF-Sizzlerz

DushtDanaf.

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lavconvict

YES! THAT. It really is because of him. I really want him to feel real regret, which is not in  drunken state. Like, heartbreaking guilt which makes him realize what an utter ass he has been. And after realizing that, I want him to not try to emotionally blackmail Madhu into coming back to him, but rather, for him to feel like crap and feel unworthy, because he is unworthy of her. Idk how he can even make things better afterwards either. At this point, technically, he has seriously damaged her. I don't know how she will ever trut him enough and not be paranoid that all the next stuff hes saying isn't another plan. I don't know how he will be able to pull it off, but he has to do something big...
I want Madhu to make this hard for him. He can't drunkenly confess his actual feelings and have her softening to him. Obviously, she' still in love with him, and yeah she will have a soft spot for him, as much as she would like not to, but ultimately, she should maintain that anger she displayed a few episodes ago for a few months. I read your other post on her reactions today, and while I haven't watched the episode yet, I'm already annoyed lol...
Buuut, despite all this, i'm not really shipping Sultan and Madhu. T.T
A side note: Amazing acting, the cast is really talented and the stupid turn the story is taking is taking isn't their fault (I keep having to remind myself that, lol...)
Yess!! I don't want him to emotionally blackmail her into getting back together with him, but somehow I think that'll happen. I don't want them back together at all until she becomes an actress and has enough money to return his 40 lakh. But then i also want her to make him feel sorry and have her revenge, don't know how the CVS will do that, before getting back together with him. I dont want them t make up now only to break up again later over something else so that the cvs could go ahead with the heroin track.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.