Pakistani Serials

Bezubaan

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

$PiCy_@NgEL

Groupbie

$PiCy_@NgEL

Posted: 22 July 2006 at 10:20am | IP Logged
hey has anyone heard of da drama bezubaan.......it used 2 cum on ptv a long time ago....it four girlz n 4 boyz init....one of da gulz was naheed shabber n one of da boyz was aijazz aslam....i havent seen it myself but a frend of mine was askin me abt it n where she can watch it....so anyone heard of it...???

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bezubaan" in Pakistani Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

FAKIHA

Groupbie

FAKIHA

Posted: 23 July 2006 at 5:13am | IP Logged
yes i did watch the whole serial henna but it came a long time ago it is a verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry nice serial which tells us about the illetracy of ppl living in pakistan

pklover

Groupbie

pklover

Posted: 23 July 2006 at 5:40am | IP Logged
i want to kknow about naheed shabbir ...give sum ifo about her

Mashal

Goldie

Mashal

Posted: 23 July 2006 at 6:07am | IP Logged
ya its gr8 serial

FAKIHA

Groupbie

FAKIHA

Posted: 23 July 2006 at 9:36am | IP Logged
what information u wwant about her she is a fine actress presently working in the serial tere ishq main aired from GEO................ she also worked in the add of HARPIC LOL LOL LOL she is really beautiful and her role in the serial bezubaan was of a very talented girl who was born in a backward family she scored very nice marks but was least appreciated as in her family boys possessed all the liberty and love from others Angry

daniacute99

Goldie

daniacute99

Posted: 23 July 2006 at 11:15am | IP Logged
i dunno knoe sorry Cry

Kripa_neha

IF-Dazzler

Kripa_neha

Posted: 23 July 2006 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
no i dunno Confused

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.