the way of d story until BANG..radha plan

ann5 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
i do believe this is the way the story will run, gaytri will fight to give everything to akaash, she is seen already bestowing the ancestral jewellery on ishita...by way of her giving the winning victory to akaash...it will go this way. she will fight tooth and nail for akaash to receive a lot...he has claim that he is now dressed to be the heir of the sp family...until when he gets and is able to be in a position to get rid of everyone...radha's thirty year plan will come into play...the mla will then come into the limelight to help them...there is a nagging feeling that radha is not being genuine at all...i am waiting for the big bang theory behing all this drama on pv...this latest story is a very big plan to bring down the scindia family by radha...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I don't think so this is radha's plan or else DNA reports would not be changed by SP🤔
yamunah79 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
radha ma is pure genuine person...she is same as yash..victim in all this mess...this problem will be solve only when gayathri accepts her or yash leaves sm...aarti soon will discover ishita ki another side..then the real drama starts 😉