Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

-Arjunzaadi-

IF-Rockerz

-Arjunzaadi-

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Cvs i'll give you an idea to save ROSID!

As you brought nothing new in sid drinking and sleeping with his secretary mistaking her for his wife, why don't you copy other serials and make this a plan of another office worker?

Maybe Deepak who sid was speaking to today? he could be the one to get back at naina and sid by raping naina and making her think she slept with sid, and the drinks could be spiked??

You may or may not remember due to your amnesia, naina was rude to an office worker in one episode and said i'm a hard worker and when you don't finish your work i finish it for you and sid stuck up for her. This could be revenge for that? use this idea to save rosid and the purity of their relationship please i'm literally begging you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CryCryCryCry And i know u love naina a lot so you can show a happy ending for her, deepak can accept her or whatever pleaseee???

I swear to god if you don't have a back up plan or a twist then it will officially be the end of rosid even if u show a reunion and romantic scenes of rosid it won't be the same...i'm counting on you cv's don't let your fans down, we have supported you when u wanted to show divorce track and even mangalsutra pulled off roli (the scene still makes me cry) so don't let us down.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Reem..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TO CVs: MISSION TO SAVE ROSID- cv's use this idea" in Sasural Simar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

wamavasant

IF-Dazzler

wamavasant

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 11:08am | IP Logged
lol maliha di are u still thinking after watching todays episode naina remembers everything happened between her and sid and cv
s are showing her innocent plus i don't think this deepak has something to do with naina and for such small thing that naina said to a worker will never harm anyone's ego to extent that he will rape a women
and don't give cv's any idea they will use it in a negative way and di sim knows what she promised will she make roli to give sid to that naina and god knows whenever sim promises its come true don't know what they planned such a predictable track we all predicted and it happened what is left for rosid even seeing sid's face makes me realize his betrayal with roli that's why don't want to see i like premar not because of there chemistry or something like that but only for  one thing when simar betrayed him on that case of marriage he didn't got drunk slept with roli as she was his wife he controlled himself its just not happened with sid even veeru controlled the guy like him when khushi tried to seduced and he knew the difference between her and roli but sorry sid didn't i agree from your prediction and it can really happen this way that sid can be saved no other way is left but it will not happen like surrogacy they will show this and say we all are giving messages to adopt a child if its your husbands mistake

hangok

IF-Rockerz

hangok

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
ohh god,
i dont know what should i think ...
i mean my brain says that sid had betrayed roli, drunk or not drunk he did...
but my heart cant believe it, it has still this lottle hope that everything will be ok and we can have our ROSID back...
at first i want to say, that i cant belive it that she jumped but her baby is save, i mean when the lead falls from somewhere than it is mostly a miscarriage and the women can never deliver but here naina had luck ...
i mean how can someone promise to a stranger something like that, specially when you knows nothing...

if this whole track with sids one night stand and the pregnancy is really true, than it would be the end of ROSID for all time, even when they show use a reunion, the innocent love, trust , friendship all would be broken in to pieces and they cant repair it, also when they try to do it again they would have the scar and it would never be the same...

i dont want to see roli looking for the child of them, this would hurt her more she would see the mistake from her husband everytime(nothing about the child), i would prefer it that they would separte instead of being together...

but still i hope, wish, pray this is all a lie...Unhappy
I just hope that the cv dont ruin what they have even created so magical ROSID...

-Arjunzaadi-

IF-Rockerz

-Arjunzaadi-

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by wamavasant

lol maliha di are u still thinking after watching todays episode naina remembers everything happened between her and sid and cv
s are showing her innocent plus i don't think this deepak has something to do with naina and for such small thing that naina said to a worker will never harm anyone's ego to extent that he will rape a women
and don't give cv's any idea they will use it in a negative way and di sim knows what she promised will she make roli to give sid to that naina and god knows whenever sim promises its come true don't know what they planned such a predictable track we all predicted and it happened what is left for rosid even seeing sid's face makes me realize his betrayal with roli that's why don't want to see i like premar not because of there chemistry or something like that but only for  one thing when simar betrayed him on that case of marriage he didn't got drunk slept with roli as she was his wife he controlled himself its just not happened with sid even veeru controlled the guy like him when khushi tried to seduced and he knew the difference between her and roli but sorry sid didn't i agree from your prediction and it can really happen this way that sid can be saved no other way is left but it will not happen like surrogacy they will show this and say we all are giving messages to adopt a child if its your husbands mistake

Cv's don't consider logic if they did then they wouldn't have shown simar swim to save naina when its only been 2 days since she's been discharged from hospital. So it's possible and even in madhubala rk took revenge for a few slaps lol so why not? would make more sense plus they can add a scene where naina slaps deepak LOL

Like this Simar can show how mahaan she is by finding out about this conspiracy and getting deepak and naina together (DEENA)ROFL

I love sid and i still can't digest the fact that the sid i've been watching for 1 and half years has turned out like this.

Shrija please don;t lose hope i thought we weren't going to think negative? if you out of everyone loses hope then what will happen to me? lol please keep positive
Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Reem..

-Arjunzaadi-

IF-Rockerz

-Arjunzaadi-

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hangok

ohh god,
but my heart cant believe it, it has still this lottle hope that everything will be ok and we can have our ROSID back...
at first i want to say, that i cant belive it that she jumped but her baby is save, i mean when the lead falls from somewhere than it is mostly a miscarriage and the women can never deliver but here naina had luck ...
i mean how can someone promise to a stranger something like that, specially when you knows nothing...

if this whole track with sids one night stand and the pregnancy is really true, than it would be the end of ROSID for all time, even when they show use a reunion, the innocent love, trust , friendship all would be broken in to pieces and they cant repair it, also when they try to do it again they would have the scar and it would never be the same...

i dont want to see roli looking for the child of them, this would hurt her more she would see the mistake from her husband everytime(nothing about the child), i would prefer it that they would separte instead of being together...

I just hope that the cv dont ruin what they have even created so magical ROSID...

I feel the exact same way i just don't want to lose hope on ROSID because i love them sooo much Cry

Ikr the baby we don't want to see is safe after such a big jump hilarious LOL
and these cv's think we are senseless Angry The purity of their relationship will be lost and even in todays episode i just couldn't stand this new sid it was torture...i want my old sid back!!!Cry

Agreed if this isn't a lie then i want a new sasural for roli and have someone really handsome and young to be roli's hubby someone who is (20-24) in real life. And i would want to see sid regret and feel upset for losing roli (like jagya in Balika Vadhu) and then to kill himself.Angry the end!

Edited by malihaahmed - 05 March 2013 at 12:42pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..Reem......Melissa....JananiKiDeewani

JananiKiDeewani

IF-Sizzlerz

JananiKiDeewani

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by malihaahmed

Originally posted by wamavasant

Cv's don't consider logic if they did then they wouldn't have shown simar swim to save naina when its only been 2 days since she's been discharged from hospital. So it's possible and even in madhubala rk took revenge for a few slaps lol so why not? would make more sense plus they can add a scene where naina slaps deepak LOL

Like this Simar can show how mahaan she is by finding out about this conspiracy and getting deepak and naina together (DEENA)ROFL

I love sid and i still can't digest the fact that the sid i've been watching for 1 and half years has turned out like this.

Shrija please don;t lose hope i thought we weren't going to think negative? if you out of everyone loses hope then what will happen to me? lol please keep positive
Smile

plz dnt compare my madhu or rk with anybody or thier situvation with anyother's...and also especially with this stupid naina track...eventhough i like ssk bcz only for my love towards PREMAR but i love whole madhubala...not only actor and actress and also the story and BGM like everything...so plzzz dnt do it again..its my hummble request..

JananiKiDeewani

IF-Sizzlerz

JananiKiDeewani

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by malihaahmed

Originally posted by hangok

ohh god,

I feel the exact same way i just don't want to lose hope on ROSID because i love them sooo much Cry

Ikr the baby we don't want to see is safe after such a big jump hilarious LOL
and these cv's think we are senseless Angry The purity of their relationship will be lost and even in todays episode i just couldn't stand this new sid it was torture...i want my old sid back!!!Cry

Agreed if this isn't a lie then i want a new sasural for roli and have someone really handsome and young to be roli's hubby someone who is (20-24) in real life. And i would want to see sid regret and feel upset for losing roli (like jagya in Balika Vadhu) and then to kill himself.Angry the end!

lol...i like this endWink

-Arjunzaadi-

IF-Rockerz

-Arjunzaadi-

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]

plz dnt compare my madhu or rk with anybody or thier situvation with anyother's...and also especially with this stupid naina track...eventhough i like ssk bcz only for my love towards PREMAR but i love whole madhubala...not only actor and actress and also the story and BGM like everything...so plzzz dnt do it again..its my hummble request..
[/QUOTE]

For starters hema23 im not bashing the actors or the drama in any way i was giving an example that THIS HAPPENED IN MADHUBALA it can happen in ssk too. Don't tell me what i can do and i can't and i really don;t even know what the heck you are trying to prove with your post. ITS MY HUMBLE REQUEST that you like premar fine, its your preference, don't post on rosid as this post was for rosid fans.

ALSO i didn't personally attack anyone like you did in your post on upra and prince! take care
Smile

Edited by malihaahmed - 05 March 2013 at 12:50pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

srdevi..Reem..savkatika

Post Reply New Post

Go to top