Writers Corner

SS~PICTURE PERFECT~LAST CHAPTERPG 11 UPDATED-23/03 (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 13

manzilmukul

IF-Sizzlerz

manzilmukul

Posted: 17 March 2013 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poo_j

Loved it..Smile Soumitra and Urmila's actual first meeting is too cute..Liked how confidently she spoke to him..Soumitra is behaving so arrogant..LOL They were just having fun!!! But Urmila teased him perfectly as "Karela"..ROFL 

Aww PooHugThanksEmbarrassed ARROGANT -MEETS CONFIDENT RAM MILAYE JODI hai naLOL and he is not only karela but also neem chadhaLOL

And now he is fully staring at her..Embarrassed She is naming him aptly everytime..LOL

Awww..He is so protective of her..Liked how she explained why she chose this place for their meeting point by point..

Overprotective men are cute na no wonder Urmila gayi kaam seTongue

Soumitra is completly smitten by Urmila..Embarrassed

Looking forward and thanks for writing an awesome update..Smile

he he so to hai bechara he is goner EmbarrassedThanks for your appreciation ..Keep readingEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Princessdisha17poo_j

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SS~PICTURE PERFECT~LAST CHAPTERPG 11 UPDATED-23/03 (Page 8)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MR21

IF-Rockerz

MR21

Posted: 17 March 2013 at 3:49am | IP Logged
I just loved it Piu...lucky is totally blank in front of her...she is talking while he is just in confusion...why is he so much confused about his resolve to not get married to her and then thinking vice-versa...the FB part was too good...ithna gussa kartha hai yaar...bride's cousins right is to make fun to groom's cousins...so iss mein ithna gussa hone waala baath kya hai...but yahaa toh this mister is so angry...coming to present why is he so speechless after seeing her...its really looks like funny to see him like this...offo kya bandha hai yaar...he is concerned for her abt her dress n her security...possessiveEmbarrassed...who will come to meet a girl in business attireLOL
I am really looking forward for this DATEWink errr meeting to discuss marriage dealsLOL...awesome update yaar...do update soon...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Princessdisha17manzilmukulnneeiill

LoLali

Goldie

LoLali

Posted: 17 March 2013 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Piu piu . Hug. . .so the meeting sheeting ho gayi . . .and now come to date shate. . .oh boy tell me yeh soumitra kis factory se land hua hai yar saari wiring hi gadbad hai . . .soch k kya aaya tha, kar kya raha hai . . .holding her bag,showing concern for her safety Shocked.LOL . . first of all . . .i can totally understand his surprise on seeing the modern avatar of urmila becoz our pallo does look so so different in traditional and modern attire na. . .in the FB i was imagining urmila from the show and on present time the hot shot pallo from neilu's siggy . . .it looks as if they are two differen ladies . . .totally loved soumitra's gazing sessionEmbarrassed . . . . .what was that piu . .being an architact he naturally calculated her dimensions . . .i toh used to think ki architectd measures buildings and all . .hahaha. . .and boy that bus wala comment on her dress . . .lol . .u know it took me a minute to understand what he means . . .see first date woh bhi gal pay kar rahi hai and the guy is taging behind her. . .i toh simply can't imagine thier imarried life yar . . .both are nautanki . . . .infact the whole family is too much yar dramebaaz bhabhi, detective nephews lol . .let's see soumitra ki weird wiring aur kya karwati hai . . .lovely update piu. .waitingEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kalika.jmanzilmukulnneeiill

manzilmukul

IF-Sizzlerz

manzilmukul

Posted: 17 March 2013 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MR21

I just loved it Piu...lucky is totally blank in front of her...she is talking while he is just in confusion...why is he so much confused about his resolve to not get married to her and then thinking vice-versa..
RamyaHugHugHug Thanks yaarEmbarrassed he he ab itini smart bandi samne ho toh phir *cough cough * confusion to hona hi thaLOLLOLLOL

.the FB part was too good...ithna gussa kartha hai yaar...bride's cousins right is to make fun to groom's cousins...so iss mein ithna gussa hone waala baath kya hai...but yahaa toh this mister is so angry...

Hahaha So true but Soumitra gussa na karein to kaun karegaTongue

coming to present why is he so speechless after seeing her...its really looks like funny to see him like this...offo kya bandha hai yaar...he is concerned for her abt her dress n her security...possessiveEmbarrassed...who will come to meet a girl in business attireLOL
dabloo hai re pura jhallaLOLLOLLOL
I am really looking forward for this DATEWink errr meeting to discuss marriage dealsLOL...awesome update yaar...do update soon...

Thanks so much for your lubbly comments yaarEmbarrassed and Errr Business Meeting to abhi shuru hui hai agey agey dekho hota hai kyaTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MR21

manzilmukul

IF-Sizzlerz

manzilmukul

Posted: 17 March 2013 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoLali

Piu piu . Hug. . .so the meeting sheeting ho gayi . . .and now come to date shate. . .oh boy tell me yeh soumitra kis factory se land hua hai yar saari wiring hi gadbad hai . . .soch k kya aaya tha, kar kya raha hai . . .holding her bag,showing concern for her safety Shocked.LOL .
PinkyHugHugHug he he meeting to abhi shuru hui haiTongueand yes wirig hi nahi pura hi off circuit hai bandaLOLLOLLOL and they say na kya se kya ho gaya bewafa tere pyaar meinTonguebechare Soumitra kya kareinLOLLOL

. first of all . . .i can totally understand his surprise on seeing the modern avatar of urmila becoz our pallo does look so so different in traditional and modern attire na. . .in the FB i was imagining urmila from the show and on present time the hot shot pallo from neilu's siggy . . .it looks as if they are two differen ladies . .
Sachi yaar Pallo looks so classy in her uber chic avatar..I mean she is lubbly naEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

.totally loved soumitra's gazing sessionEmbarrassed . . . . .what was that piu . .being an architact he naturally calculated her dimensions . . .i toh used to think ki architectd measures buildings and all . .hahaha. . .and boy that bus wala comment on her dress . . .lol . .u know it took me a minute to understand what he means . . .see first date woh bhi gal pay kar rahi hai and the guy is taging behind her. . .i toh simply can't imagine thier imarried life yar . . .both are nautanki . . . .infact the whole family is too much yar dramebaaz bhabhi, detective nephews lol . .let's see soumitra ki weird wiring aur kya karwati hai . . .lovely update piu. .waitingEmbarrassed

haahahah ISHMART ARCHITECT YOU SEEWink aND YOU ARE CORRECT pura nautanki hain dono upar se family bhi nuts lol DEADLY COMBO naLOLLOLLOLThank you so much for your lubbly comments Pinky...Will update ASAPEmbarrassed

kalika.j

kalika.j

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 10:56am | IP Logged

Sorry for late...                                                                             kalika

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manzilmukul

manzilmukul

IF-Sizzlerz

manzilmukul

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kalika.j

Sorry for late...                                                                             kalika

Thanks Kalika awww this is so cuteEmbarrassedHug

minizz

IF-Rockerz

minizz

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 6:08am | IP Logged
PiuCry so sorry for the late comment.So without any further delay let me share with you my thoughts about the first meeting and the first date.First meeting was good.For a guy who seems to be wary about getting hitched he is quite the thoughtful gentleman...isn't heEmbarrassedLOLThe FB's were hilarious...kadva karelaLOLand I was reminded of Shoorpanakha when I read  Saumitra wanting to chop Urmila's nose when he met her nextTongueUrmila is cool.I liked her straightforward character.She has a great sense of humour and also from the little glimpse of the past we do know that she has the ability to calm down the fiery temper of our Mr.Khadoos.I am still very curious about Saumitra's reluctance...what is the mystery behind it?Hopefully all will beocme clear in the next updateSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kalika.jmanzilmukul

Post Reply New Post

Go to top