Writers Corner
Writers Corner

India-Forums

SS~PICTURE PERFECT~LAST CHAPTERPG 11 UPDATED-23/03 (Page 7)

manzilmukul IF-Sizzlerz
manzilmukul
manzilmukul

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arti07

wow piu amazing chapii suamitra is such a confused soul he wants to refuse the girl still he wants to buy the flower tht too her fav...big trouble LOL urmila seems a confident gal her attitude is just perfect loved the first meeting so my lucky finally recognized her hmm may be something happened in the past...Day Dreaming looking forward to itEmbarrassed

He he my Chotu GovindaHugHugHug Big trouble to hoga hiTongue Mr confused meets the confident galLOLLOLLOLLOL past will also be revealed..Thanks for the lovely commentsEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nneeiill

manzilmukul IF-Sizzlerz
manzilmukul
manzilmukul

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nneeiill

awww what a beginning..i love how u explain soumitra ( read kesar) driving a car..aahhh...it take me to dreamlandLOL

so Mr.  marry me not...actually has sense to buy flowers..ahaa impressive...LOL

totally loved the atmosphere of market u created..i could feel it..

and voila the first meeting..how da hell he recognized her...Shocked
me shocked..ye jo dikhta hai vaisa hai nahi..
update fast yaar..
sorry for late comments..

hahhahaha I knew You LOVE Soumitra (I have read Kesar ) with udti zulfein in  a carTongue and Yes he did recognize her hai na..How and Why ? This will be cleared bit by bit in the coming chapters..Thanks for the lubbly comments my BodyguardwaHugHugHug

nneeiill

manzilmukul IF-Sizzlerz
manzilmukul
manzilmukul

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 9:55am | IP Logged

Hi friends
Thanks for all the lovely responses everyone..Well here is the next update ..The scene setting would be in a Mediterranean lounge and bar..Shalom in Delhi..So here are some pics to give you an idea about it!!
Thanks so much for your lubbly responsesHug

nish89Princessdisha17LoLalikreasstarsanjanapoo_jMR21minizzkiran_trudecentarti07GeeshunneeiillKeithuuSilverFairyClever.Foxxy

8 yrs. ago'

The dazzling gold and shimmering red Shamiyana swung with the cold wafts of the breeze, the crystal cut jhumars and glowing fairy lights too dangled and tinkled in glee. The shehanai created the perfect harmony whistling to the tunes and beats of the dhol.The tray just extended in front of him, the drinks looked refreshing, pure white badam milk with a hint of rose crush delicately decorated with strewn rose petals. The girls giggled and as their dazzling attires shadowed the pink hues of their cheeks. Painted in layers of rouge and burdened with heavy jewellery, the girls encircled their group wrapping them up in their aura of charms. Soumitra was a bit annoyed. Normally crowds suffocated him and girls hovering all around made him shrink into his nutshell. But tonight was different. Though a bit irritated with the series of events, yet his heart was beaming in happiness. His only brother was getting married. Kanpur was polluted so were the winters chillier than usual. The smog sank on the canopy of silver and golden crushed paper decorations overhead while his friends chuckled and ogled at the women gaggling all over them.

"How many cousins does Siya Bhabhi have..?,",He wondered looking at all of them covered in heaps of shimmering silks .

One of them had come forward with the tray, "Lijiye na..",her overwhelming smile trapped almost all of them who literally drooled grabbing the drinks.

Soumitra was amused as his gaze wavered from the girls to his restless friends.

"Ahh What a pity? FOOLS!!",He nodded his head and his lips sucked in the first sip simultaneously along with his friends.

"Ewww ahahha Ohhh Chiii Yucks'"All of them spat the drink together .Their mouths burned due to the chilli powder laced drinks and Soumitra literally coughed out his lungs as in desperation to quench his parched throat had gulped almost the whole thing in a go.

While the others whistled and rushed to get glasses of water amused at being fooled by the gang of girls from the bride's side,Soumitra's temper which had already been simmering in irritation erupted like a volcano .The glass from his hand rolled on the floor with the forceful bang resonating with the fury of his anger, "WHAT THE HELL IS THIS'Is this the way to treat guests'",His roar almost sent shivers down their spines, the girls almost curled up in a corner looking at his eyes bloodshot like glowing cinders.

"You idiot girls ..You have no manners'",He fumed but suddenly his statement was cut short by a sweet endearing voice.

"Arey ..Sorry 'HUM TO SIRF MAZAK KAR RAHE THE'.",she cleared her throat and smiled as she stepped forward.

It was the first time Soumitra saw her. A strongly built girl, with a complexion as pure as the foam of the seas, plump lips and equally chubby cheeks, slightly overweight ,her dazzling sunset orange suit was embroidered heavily with gold threads and her translucent contrasting purple dupatta hemmed with tiny bells and golden laces hung loosely over her broad shoulders. Elevated cheekbones, equally sturdy shoulders .She looked well beyond her age.

Folding her hands ,she stepped near him, "Maaf bhi kar dijiye..",She bit her  bright red tongue lowering her face near him making him jump back in fear , "Hum to sirf Mazak kar rahe the'Dulhe Ki saliyan jo hain'.",her voice made him mum as Soumitra stared at her audacity to calm him even in his worst temperamental outburst.

"Kyun ab bolti bandh'",One of the girls giggled baffling Soumitra and he gritted his teeth mentally reprimanding himself for his blatant gazing spree dumbfounded by a simple girl.

"Mujhe Mazak pasand nahi..",He grumbled flaring his nostrils,Yelling back .

She was startled for a second, her shimmering dark red painted lips, thinned out and she bit them trying hard not to get annoyed.

"Acha to kya pasand hai aapko'",She burst into a cynical giggle, her fingers swaying her long braid plaited with golden flowers and ended in a golden pom-pom hanging cheekily from it, "Batao batao'.",Her mocking made Soumitra furious.

"Go to hell'You idiots '",He yelled stomping his foot and walked away in frustration.

"Arey Suniye to'.",She extended her hands trying to stop him. At the very same moment his Kaki 's voice called him, "Lucky'"

He turned around squeezed his eyes, "Abhi  nahi..",He hurried past them walking towards his Kaki.

"Arey abhi nahi to phir kab..?,She giggled teasing him.

"Kabhi..nahi'",Soumitra shot back and walked away  completely malingering her grumpy voice, "Gosh what attitude..Ladkiyon se baat karne ki tameez nahi'Kadwa karela kahin ka..",She rubbed her fingers, twitching her nose in anger.

Soumitra clenched his fist in anger swearing to God that if he would definitely chop off her nose if she happens to meet her again.

"Oh hello'",Her fingers snapped in front of his eyes , "Soumitra'"

"Hain'',the baritone of her voice brought him out of his reverie. For a moment ,he felt giddy tired flying back and forth in time. Never in his dreams had he thought that, the girl whom he had wanted to kill at that moment will be standing there right in front of him threatening to reign his mind, heart and soul for the rest of his life.

"Looks like someone in still in a state of shock. Long-time na'",Urmila winked at him, Soumitra flinched embarrassed looking down at her feet.

"Someone hasn't changed a bit. You look almost the same 20 yr. old boy'Good maintenance I must say..",Her eyes scanned Soumitra from tip to toe, her nude lips pouting in a perfect O as she spoke.

Soumitra raised his eyes ,slowly .It was his turn to scan her now.

High Heels- almost 6 inches. His keen eyes quickly calculated the dimensions. Being a smart architect, these measurements came naturally to him.

Firm long longs, A long furry steel grey coat which ended a few inches beneath her knees buttoned up in a perfect v-neckline near her bosom beneath which a dark black sweated peeped. A crotched leather bag hung from her wrists. A parasol ,snugly fit  snaking her webbed neck, beneath her impudent chin touching it, her perfect cheekbones with a hint of bronze ,Her big bright eyes obliquely set ,her long coffee brown hair ending just beyond her shoulders.

Hair 'THAT WAS POKER STRAIGHT unlike the tendrils which he saw her curling between her fingers years ago.

"She must have taken ages to straighten them and how could she have the heart to chop off those long tresses",Soumitra's heart wondered and fluttered.

FLASHBACK

The handsome bride and the groom completed their saptapadi,holding hands, vowed for life. The turban of Raghav was studded with a ruby which dazzled with the yellow floodlights as the video photographer captured the moment of their lives ,while Siya's cheeks flushed with a rosy hue. A match made in heaven ,the couple evoked sighs of jealousy and enchantment from the guests. Soumitra smiled, happy for his brother, his hands crushed the golden yellow marigold petals, and showered them on the couple circling the holy wedding pyre. A shower of flowers on his head suddenly caught his attention .He turned back dusting them from his hair. There she stood the lady in dazzling orange, the bright golden jewellery shining like the afternoon sun. For a second Soumitra was zapped. But her giggle instantly snapped him.

"Sorry", she muttered, her big bright dark black eyes twinkling with mischief," Main to sirf Mazak'."

"Maine kaha na Mujhe Mazak pasand nahi Get lost'",Soumitra gritted his teeth and watched her twitch and fume in response.

He threw glared hexes at her and turned his face away .A rustle behind his back ,her overheard her, "Huh Itne tevar..Ek to Karela upar se neem chadha'"

His head darted back only to find her gone.

"Is there something wrong..",She cleared her throat embarrassed trying to avoid his gaze frisking her dress utterly confused .

Soumitra nodded his head .

"Ahh what Fool am I",He chewed his words trying to get out of his " I am happy staring at you "'Mode.

"No ..No I mean But you look so so'.",Soumitra scratched his head.

"Ahhh I knew it ..I gained weight na'No matter how much I try me cannot control my taste buds'",She frowned ,her lips curved at the corners.

"No no..NO..I mean you look so Different. In fact Stunning. I mean. No Different'I mean'Ahhh",Soumitra stuttered .

"Did I just say that", He silently screamed at himself in his mind watching her eyes dance and twinkle, her cheeks blushing with flattery.

"Thanks. I 'll take that as a compliment'",her sharp crystalline voice made his unease even worse.

Soumitra was furious at himself .He was staring at her blankly. Like this was not enough ,he even complimented her. He wanted to run away the very instant but the very fact was that his feet were glued refusing to move gazing at her.

What had she done to herself? Where was all the bling? The long braid was chopped, the red bright lips were pastel with a nude iced shade, and the glittering orange was replaced by the classy black attire. Who was she? She was the same yet so different.

"Soumitra Nanda..Stop Staring Please,'",Soumitra gulped a huge lump in his throat and tried to command his eyes which refused to blink.

"Come Lets go'I have already made reservations 'Shalom ..it is'",her fingers pointed towards the venue of their evening , "Or you plan to talk here only", The same giggle pierced his ears.

"Hmm'",This was all he could utter.

Suddenly his eyes travelled to her bare legs. A sudden realisation hit him and his words came out as a bolt out of the blue as both of them walked ,he being a little behind guided by Urmila, "Don't tell me you took a bus wearing this'!!"

Urmila's feet stopped and she turned around .Soumitra  was stopped dead in his tracks as she nodded her head in disbelief.

"What kind of a chauvinistic statement is that? Who are you to tell me what should I be wearing or not''BTW I took a metro'",She replied still confused.

"No I did not mean to offend you ",he stepped closer scrutinizing her with concern, and "See Delhi isn't safe ..you  are absolutely free  but you should have called me instead ..I would have'",Soumitra wanted to cry .It was as if words coming from his mouth were beyond his control .

Urmila chuckled ,the eyes sparkled like diamonds, "You need not worry Soumitra, I have a pepper spray and a small knife and Yes I have pretty strong legs, can kick the hell outta someone. I really do not need a body guard like you to protect me'.",She giggled ,and her effervescent smile outwitted Soumitra.

He stuttered, " ummm",A pause 'a long one occurred ,Soumitra grabbed the canvas sheets bag from her ,snatching it away fiercely to deviate the topic, "Allow me"

Urmila happily obliged , "Aha IMPRESSED!!" ,she said with a glance which was full of affection.

"I thought this might be heavy for you..",Soumitra quickly cleared his intention .

"Not for this..",She smiled

"Then ",He grew curious.

"Thanks for the concern..I mean I may not like a bodyguard but the feeling is nice .Overprotective men HUH!!SUPERLIKE!!",She blushed as she openly admitted .

The awkwardness grew.Soumitra quickly dropped his gaze and both of them walked. The market was bustling with activity, people were chattering but the silence between them was so profound that it could even be heard. It was a delightful evening. Their footsteps marched in tandem ,Soumitra still nervous in her presence .

_

"We have a reservation Soumitra and Urmila", She leaned on the reception desk, the manager smiled nodded his head and ushered them , "Right there Maaam",His hand gestured upstairs.

Without wasting a second she walked towards the steps, Soumitra followed like an obedient student tagging along his teacher. He was amazed at his stupidity. He felt passive impelled by her charms as if he was in some stupid eagerness to see what's next. The steps were dark, her heels clicked on the wooden flooring .Soumitra watched her carefully, and the place was dingy and too small for his comfort zone. He never like confined spaces.

"What's with this place", He loosened his tie which suffocated him, still climbing the steps, "I could have booked a place in Maurya Sheraton or Taj probably", He scowled, "I mean why on earth this place",and Soumitra's voice grew restless.

The clicking of her heels came to a halt. She turned around squeezing her eyes, "Ok Fine Soumitra..

One-This place has a wonderful feel

Two- It was convenient for me as I had to shop for stuff

Three-It was in my budgets

FOUR-last and not the least This was the first place of my outing in Delhi. Kind of PERFECT for a date'

Got it !!"

"What ?Wait'This isn't it Date'?",Soumitra's brows arched up higher as he blurted in fear.

"Oh Yes Of course it's not 'How could it be 'You are bit too overdressed as if this is  a business meeting where we are going to discuss marriage deals..Huh'",Urmila grumbled and walked furiously.

"Shit..Did I upset her'?",Soumitra wondered ,a vulnerable look spread across his face as he re-scrutinised himself, Formal leather shoes, black business suit and neatly knotted tie with spectacles. Hell he looked like he's here for a business meeting.

"Damn You Soumitra Nanda'You are a FOOL!!",He bit his lips as he stepped inside the dining area.

So this was it .GOOD BAD UGLY?? Huh JALDI BATAO EVERYONEHug

Edited by manzilmukul - 16 March 2013 at 10:10am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

nish89Princessdisha17sweet_shonakalika.jStalwart...PT..rev4evaLoLalipoo_jKeithuuMR21minizzSaurabhKiRadhaIncensenneeiill

Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 10:24am | IP Logged
 lovely encounter  i absolutely loved urmila she is so different from the show modern confident and straight forward girl and wht happened to saumitra y he was behaving like a docile shy boy ha ha ha and loved the fB uff saumitra ka gussa y he is always at the verge of exploding LOL it was a cute scene though the incident was not extraordinary it looks like a normal fun between bride and grrom family but he did remembered it infact he remebered everything about her her right from her dress to her makeup her locks to her lipcolor kya memory hai re and he say he doesnt pay attention to gals...boys will be boyz LOL   her ultra sleek trendy avtaar completely bowled him over and he noticed her haircut too uff saumitra and his fascination for long hairs LOL... loved his nervousness...and who meets a gal in a business suit LOL this boy is a  complete messLOL  i m already looking forward to their next chapii btw i didnt get y urmila is so keen to marry him... no gal wants a volcano LOL seriously she is also nuts ROFL yaa i do feel thtLOL

lovely chapii and waiting for next 

Edited by arti07 - 16 March 2013 at 12:18pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kalika.jmanzilmukulnneeiill

nneeiill IF-Sizzlerz
nneeiill
nneeiill

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 10:58am | IP Logged
omg this chapter is such a cute one...loved the FB ..i never wanted it to end..
kithna gussa karta hai sweet 20 soumitra...LOL...jab dekho chopping ke baare mai hi sochta hai

and what i loved was he was going on complimenting n staring her..that was such a cute scene and his self talks were hilarious..

awww loved how u described urmila...not so conventional..Embarrassed
and her taunt abt marriage deal was too good..god yelog shaadi karenge tho kaise hoga

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kalika.jmanzilmukul

poo_j IF-Dazzler
poo_j
poo_j

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 11:42am | IP Logged

Loved it..Smile Soumitra and Urmila's actual first meeting is too cute..Liked how confidently she spoke to him..Soumitra is behaving so arrogant..LOL They were just having fun!!! But Urmila teased him perfectly as "Karela"..ROFL 

And now he is fully staring at her..Embarrassed She is naming him aptly everytime..LOL

Awww..He is so protective of her..Liked how she explained why she chose this place for their meeting point by point..

Soumitra is completly smitten by Urmila..Embarrassed

Looking forward and thanks for writing an awesome update..Smile

Edited by poo_j - 16 March 2013 at 11:44am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kalika.jmanzilmukul

manzilmukul IF-Sizzlerz
manzilmukul
manzilmukul

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arti07

lovely encounter  i absolutely loved urmila she is so different from the show modern confident and straight forward girl and wht happened to saumitra y he was behaving like a docile shy boy ha ha ha and loved the fB uff saumitra ka gussa y he is always at the verge of exploding LOL it was a cute scene though the incident was not extraordinary it looks like a normal fun between bride and grrom family but he did remembered it infact he remebered everything about her her right from her dress to her makeup her locks to her lipcolor kya memory hai re and he say he doesnt pay attention to gals...boys will be boyz LOL   her ultra sleek trendy avtaar completely bowled him over and he noticed her haircut too uff saumitra and his fascination for long hairs LOL... loved his nervousness...and who meets a gal in a business suit LOL this boy is a  complete messLOL  i m already looking forward to their next chapii btw i didnt get y urmila is so keen to marry him... no gal wants a volcano LOL seriously she is also nuts ROFL yaa i do feel thtLOL

lovely chapii and waiting for next 

Awww My chotu Govinda the encounter is not unusual but there's lot more to it which will be revealed in subsequent chappi ...Its a simple story ekdum seedhi sadhi and You are right boys will be boysTongueTongueTongueand Gussa to Soumitra ki USP hai naLOLLOL coming to urmila..I wanted to keep her bubbly avatar from the show ..her introductory scene was full of life with sita ..she was enthusiastic too to meet Lakshman it was only after she fell for the brat she was a goner nuts hai bechari tabhi volcano k pyaar mein padiLOLLOLThanks for the lovely commentsHugHugHug

Princessdisha17

manzilmukul IF-Sizzlerz
manzilmukul
manzilmukul

Posted: 17 March 2013 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nneeiill

omg this chapter is such a cute one...loved the FB ..i never wanted it to end..
kithna gussa karta hai sweet 20 soumitra...LOL...jab dekho chopping ke baare mai hi sochta hai
he he gussa to Soumitra ka birth right hoing naTongueTongueTongue I love this SWEET 20 Soumitra tagLOLLOLLOL

and what i loved was he was going on complimenting n staring her..that was such a cute scene and his self talks were hilarious..

He he ab kya karein bechara hai to ladka hi beauty dekh kar chaunk hi gayaLOLLOLLOL

awww loved how u described urmila...not so conventional..Embarrassed
and her taunt abt marriage deal was too good..god yelog shaadi karenge tho kaise hoga

he he apni urmi hai hi unconventional na..Different yet appealingEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
And they are RAM MILAYE JODI --In the true sense of the word Thanks for the appreciation Keep readingEmbarrassed

Go to top