Writers Corner

SS~PICTURE PERFECT~LAST CHAPTERPG 11 UPDATED-23/03 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 13

manzilmukul

IF-Sizzlerz

manzilmukul

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SilverFairy

Keep Going This Is Good.

Aww Thanks NicitaHug

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SS~PICTURE PERFECT~LAST CHAPTERPG 11 UPDATED-23/03 (Page 6)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

manzilmukul

IF-Sizzlerz

manzilmukul

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Hi everyone !!Thanks for the lubbly responses for the story..Sorry for being a little late but here I am with the next update .VERY SHORT but from now on I swear I will not leave you on a cliffhangerTongueBTW Here is a glimpse of the setting of the next chapter ..Hope this Helps you to imagine the sceneBig smile

oh I also wanted to share a WONDERFUL creation by my bodyguard Neilu EmbarrassedYou can Imagine Soumitra and Urmila as these actorsEmbarrassedEmbarrassedNeilu I churaoed it Tongue

Thanks so much for your lubbly responsesHug

nish89Princessdisha17LoLalikreasstarsanjanapoo_jMR21minizzkiran_trudecentarti07GeeshunneeiillKeithuuSilverFairyClever.Foxxy

His thumb tapped on the plush new leather steering, almost threatening to scrape off the covering with his fingernails, the other elbow resting on the window, the freezing wind nipping his cheeks, his lips constantly rubbing each other .Auto rickshaw owners cursed, the huge line of vehicles waiting for their turns to park seemed to move at a snail slow pace. Saturday nights were not easy. The last of the shades of the dusty dusk had mitigated merging in the darkness of the winter night. The fog had already started to set in but it did not prove to be any dearth in enthusiasm of the crowds. Delhi had just woken up after slogging the whole week in multinational companies with a clock set for 12 hours. Saturdays were a respite. Soumitra grew restless as he glanced at his watch .Already 8:00 hmmm.. If Only  his Porsche had wings , he could fly past the queue. The market breathed in fun ,frolic and mirth .From make-shift stalls to the wide glass panes of uber luxurious brands ,the winters did not seem to have touched their spirits. Sang there in a corner ,a proud street stall owner ,dressed in the funkiest colours in a sweater ,equally radiant were the colours in the ball of wool which she rolled between her needles knitting a beautiful pattern. The balloon-wale screamed hoarse while the little kids nudged their parents to get them one, the panda one with the goggles being the favourite and popular among them. The neon glow signs illuminated the dark night like fireflies flickering through the haze of the fog. Soumitra nervously shook his legs as his gaze wandered scanning faces and forms specially females, trying to conjure up an imaginary figure in his mind, of the one who was meant for him. Could she be the one who walked past a minute ago in black or the dusky lady who was bargaining with the bead shop owner ,or …Arghhh ,His frustration grew manifold compounded by the restlessness and unease of his mind. He tried to weave patterns in his mind borrowing the forehead ,lips ,eyes etc. from all the different people hurrying past him .His eyes fixed trying to identify Urmila.As his car moved forward to enter his space in the parking lot ,he was amazed to see the glitter of jewels and splendour of colours. Beautiful Delhi women, dressed in the most fanciful brands ,fragile yet flamboyant gaggled and hummed like bees in a hive. There was colour ,drama and bling everywhere. The honking of the car and a curse from the one behind him, jolted him back. Spinning the wheel, he parked and with his keys stuffed in his pocket ,his feet dragged looking here and there out of curiosity. He was already late. He wondered ,where she was. All he knew that he was supposed to meet her in the market.

"What a foolish idea, "He mentally cursed himself for not even asking the venue before leaving, "Now how am I supposed to find the MYSTERY WOMAN? "Soumitra stomped his foot in irritation.

"Silly", He smacked himself mentally , "I have her phone number", His sweaty pads dialled her no for a second but cut it off within seconds. He had never been this nervous his entire life.

"Damn you Urmila…I already hate you…",He muttered trying to divert his attention everywhere to check his haywire thoughts. Lines of shops and brands brewed with life .FAB INDIA,CAF COFFE DAY,BOOKSTORE ,PEPE ..All brands and the glossy showrooms lined one after the other were starkly contrasted with the makeshift street stalls selling everything and anything under the sun from beads to scarves, from books to lingerie .It was the best from both the worlds. Opposite ,divided but all merged together here.An ironical smile escaped Soumitra's lips. All the chutzpah ,the bling ,the glamour ,the mirth could not amuse him anymore now. He had seen the best and worst of both the worlds. Driven by passion and emotions, little had Soumitra realized that in this harsh world only one thing mattered-TO BEAR EVERYTHING WITH STOICAL EQUANIMITY. His tender heart was unlike his composed mind. A short life of 28 years ,he had seen everything in his life. However, his  temperament was unusual this evening. He could not comprehend the fluttering of the tiny butterflies in the pit of his stomach, the buzzing of bees near his ears and above all the leap in his pulse which was furious and fast like a snake. His attention was suddenly grabbed by a flower shop .

"Lavender", He mumbled as he buried hands deep inside his pant pockets, "Did Siya Bhabhi say that she loves flowers ..Maybe…I should …",a sudden thought crossed his mind. His heart beyond the reigns of his mind ,commanded him something which he had never imagined even in his remotest dreams. His feet took quick steps ,aiming for the flower shop ,his eyes fixed on the purple lavender and orchid bouquet. His eyes twinkled with an unknown joy .For the first time in his life ,he was going to buy something for a lady. He felt his heart thud for a moment, the smoke from the nearby food stalls billowed and bathed his face while he walked

Inches away he stood for moments near the flowers, his firm padded palms caressed one of the bouquets ,the exquisite one trimmed with the finest flowers and fanciful polka dotted laces,the fine silver dust drizzled on it like snowflakes on a Christmas tree. A faint smile emerged on his lips as he tried to imagine a pair of eyes brimming with joy on being gifted those beautiful flowers. One thing was for sure, Soumitra knew nothing of a woman's heart ,yet his instinct urged him, it made him believe that this was it .

"800 rupees", the sharp cutting voice of the owner pierced his ears ,making his head spin with fear and taking an imaginary dip of about 360 degree. The smile died a quick death ,his forehead beaded with sweat droplets glistening to the orange neon street light which bathed him. Caught by no-one but the fear of doing something which he was not ready to accept made him freeze.

"How could you ?you are here not to marry her? You have to  tell her frankly",Soumitra almost gagged with unexplained fear and nausea. The  feeling numbed him. In a hurry, Soumitra turned around nodding his head ,trembling every passing second , dashing back through the parking lot, skirting around cars .He frisked his pockets frantically ,"Argh",in confusion, he flustered, searching for the car keys, and he took his eyes off the walkway only for a moment. Even before his mind could calm down from its state of hyper excitation, he ran into someone .A purse dropped on the hard granite pavement ,opening, scattering feminine articles all over the floor and Soumitra's keys clattered near his feet .She bent, her fingernails painted with a hint of iced coffee shade was busy collecting her wallet, the tiny roll on perfume ,a pen quickly .A huge bundle of canvas sheets strewn, tipped and fluttered to the ground with the gusts of the wind. She bit her lips and Soumitra could understand nothing, slopping beside her quickly gathering  handful of papers bunched up in his hand and extended them towards her ,a faint apology escaped his lips ,"I am so so…"

The words just remained stuck in his larynx, instead he gulped a huge baseball lump inside his throat, she raised her head and their eyes met.

"Urmilaaa..",This was all he could mutter ,he gasped as he handed over the sheets to her .She just smiled clipping her purse ,gathering her canvas sheets stuffing them inside the carry bag ,and extended her hands asking him for support to get up.

The wind inside his lungs knocked him out of breath, his eyes grew wider with the shock of his life as he slid his hands locked with her soft warm palms unlike his frozen cold one. She got up almost toppling on him ,but his firm hands there to support her.

A profound moment of awkwardness gripped him as he saw the ONE, his hands automatically withdrawn and with a gurgling sound emerging from his voice chords, he tried hard to find his voice, "Urmilaaa.."

"Aha At Last Soumitra!!",her effervescent charm encircled Soumitra in her cocoon ,so did her arms which gently slid around him engulfing him in a friendly embrace ,her warm cheeks brushing past his as a customary greeting gesture.

Soumitra felt so giddy as if he could have been knocked out even  by the touch of a  feather.

"LAVENDAR",this was all he his senses could grab .He was shocked at the unaccountable freak of fate. The warm touch made him shudder .A woman so close had never made him restless but his hands practically deceived his mind, the remained unmoved as if he had just landed in Delhi from a remote village shocked by a friendly embrace. Had it been some other girl, maybe a client of his ,he would have gladly embraced her back with the friendly gesture. But this restless was absolutely new to him.

"I told you ,you will recognise me when we meet..",her tinkling voice grazed his ears mingled with her sweet breath.

"She was so Bloody RIGHT!!",Soumitra wondered how he could recognize her even after all those years. His own  memory and his dumbness in reacting equally amazed him . "Of all the person's on earth SHE was Urmila….Ahhh What a lame prank God had played with his destiny..How could he?",He chewed his lips refusing to believe what he saw.

When she brushed past his cheeks and parted from him looking deep into his eyes. Soumitra gasped, "Soumitra Nanda You are TRAPPED !!",he muttered in a hushed tone almost shivering, still fluttering his eyelids in disbelief.

so this was it Do CHIP IN?

-LOTS OF LUBB

PiuEmbarrassed

Edited by manzilmukul - 14 March 2013 at 9:27am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Princessdisha17sweet_shona..nisaluvrk..poo_jrev4evaLoLaliMR21minizzGeeshuKeithuunneeiillarti07princessofkesar

MR21

IF-Rockerz

MR21

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
SO kesar doesnot want to marry her but still thinks about getting her some flowersWinkLOL...what a confused soul he is...but loved his tension filled thinking about her...well he actually recognized her...I hope we get an explanation that how he did recognize her after all these years n ofcourse abt the past too...looking forward for the next part PiuHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Princessdisha17manzilmukul

poo_j

IF-Dazzler

poo_j

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 10:58pm | IP Logged

Loved it Piu..Smile Soumitra heart and mind say different things..But like a magnet something is pulling him towards Urmilla though he haven't seen her yet..

Their first meeting was cool!!! And he like she said did recognize her..Embarrassed So he ve some interesting past with her..Embarrassed May be something fun happened during his bro marriage..LOL

Looking forward and thanks for writing an awesome update..Smile

Edited by poo_j - 14 March 2013 at 10:59pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manzilmukul

arti07

IF-Sizzlerz

arti07

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 8:02am | IP Logged
wow piu amazing chapii suamitra is such a confused soul he wants to refuse the girl still he wants to buy the flower tht too her fav...big trouble LOL urmila seems a confident gal her attitude is just perfect loved the first meeting so my lucky finally recognized her hmm may be something happened in the past...Day Dreaming looking forward to itEmbarrassed

manzilmukul

nneeiill

IF-Sizzlerz

nneeiill

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 12:29am | IP Logged
awww what a beginning..i love how u explain soumitra ( read kesar) driving a car..aahhh...it take me to dreamlandLOL

so Mr.  marry me not...actually has sense to buy flowers..ahaa impressive...LOL

totally loved the atmosphere of market u created..i could feel it..

and voila the first meeting..how da hell he recognized her...Shocked
me shocked..ye jo dikhta hai vaisa hai nahi..
update fast yaar..
sorry for late comments..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Princessdisha17manzilmukul

manzilmukul

IF-Sizzlerz

manzilmukul

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MR21

SO kesar doesnot want to marry her but still thinks about getting her some flowersWinkLOL...what a confused soul he is...but loved his tension filled thinking about her...well he actually recognized her...I hope we get an explanation that how he did recognize her after all these years n ofcourse abt the past too...looking forward for the next part PiuHug

Awww RamyaHugHugHug hahhaha Bechara is so confused hai naTongue ab kY akarein hope the next part clears all the confusion..Thanks for your appreciationEmbarrassed

MR21

manzilmukul

IF-Sizzlerz

manzilmukul

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poo_j

Loved it Piu..Smile Soumitra heart and mind say different things..But like a magnet something is pulling him towards Urmilla though he haven't seen her yet..

Their first meeting was cool!!! And he like she said did recognize her..Embarrassed So he ve some interesting past with her..Embarrassed May be something fun happened during his bro marriage..LOL

Looking forward and thanks for writing an awesome update..Smile

Thanks PooHugHugHugWell the past is now going to be clear in the subsequent chaptersEmbarrassedand then you can get to know how he recognizes her even after all those years.Thanks for the lovely comments..Keep readingEmbarrassed

poo_j

Post Reply New Post

Go to top