Writers Corner

SS~PICTURE PERFECT~LAST CHAPTERPG 11 UPDATED-23/03 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 13

arti07

IF-Sizzlerz

arti07

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 12:16am | IP Logged
arghhh i wrote my comment and accidentally closed this window OuchCry 

ok writing again...i loved the poster alot the pairs looks much more handsome in modern attire i wish we could see the modern adaption instead sigh anyways i loved the chapii the bond between raghav siya suamitra and kids is incredible...they  look like IDEAL family...raghav is a composed person siya a ideal sis in law wow loved how she left saumitra no choice but to agree and wats with saumitra why he is in denial mode i m still confused did someone betrayed him or something terrible happened in the past ??Confused ..i m curious alreay and he is gonna met her woow dreamy loved tht despite his unusual disnterest he scanned the wedding album...hmm someone is already hush hush EmbarrassedLOL and tht little phone convo was cute urmila's looks like free spirit and did she buy the wedding ring for him??Ermm 

@pinky narad and indra ROFL 

Edited by arti07 - 08 March 2013 at 12:17am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manzilmukul

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SS~PICTURE PERFECT~LAST CHAPTERPG 11 UPDATED-23/03 (Page 4)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

poo_j

IF-Dazzler

poo_j

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 2:20am | IP Logged

Loved it..Smile Intriguing!!! Soumitra is afraid to get married but he'll change his mind once he saw Urmila!!!Embarrassed Luv andd Kush are such a cute kids..Smile

Did he ve some past??? Confused Both brothers talked about a girl..Ouch Looks like his apprehensions regarding marriage related to her..hmmm..

Looking forward and thanks for writing a superb update..Smile

Edited by poo_j - 08 March 2013 at 2:22am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manzilmukul

minizz

IF-Rockerz

minizz

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 5:03am | IP Logged
This chapter was hilarious with all the family dynamics.I loved the dining table scene.When mom is such a dramebaaz how can the children be far behindLOLSiya and Raghav make a cute couple.I loved the eye rolling,the silent dhamkis and the emotional blackamailLOLhmmm so the hero's confusion continues and yet he is so curious to know as to which girl is the one intended for himTongueufff the gussa...I got scared for the servant when he started to shout.Thank God for his bhaiyaBig smileThe phone convo was nice.Saumitraji toh abhi aur confused ho gaye honge hehehe.Please continue soonSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kalika.jmanzilmukul

manzilmukul

IF-Sizzlerz

manzilmukul

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nneeiill

wow really loved the second chapter. way too interesting
modern adaptation is like too good..poster mai raghav is looking dashing
haahah I know Raghav is oo la laEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

so looks like some one has broken soumtira's heart..
btw my fav part is the car journey...loved it like anything
Hmm main chup rahungiTongueTongueTongueHush hushEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedand car journey udti zulfein ahem ahem..I knew itEmbarrassed

sorry for small comments...u know the reason rightCry

Awww koi nahi yaarCryCryCryCry I know u take careOuch

manzilmukul

IF-Sizzlerz

manzilmukul

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nneeiill

forgot to  say : pls post in Ramayan forum also..

mujhe mar padegiCry its a sanitized forum waise bhi its just the actors from the showOuch

manzilmukul

IF-Sizzlerz

manzilmukul

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starsanjana

so sweet...loved it!!

Thanks SanjanaHug

manzilmukul

IF-Sizzlerz

manzilmukul

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoLali

Hey piu Embarrassed. .nice update . .ok so the story is still in building mode and we r yet to meet urmila . . .hmm waiting waitingErmm .
PinkyHugthanksEmbarrassed abhi urmi ki entry baki haiEmbarrassed

. .the best part of whole update was their little convo on phone . .those few lines give the hint that urmila is the kind of gal who can shut anyone up. Tongue.well at least i felt so Ermm. .let's see how is their meeting going to be.
Haaha Urmi here is still a mystery and yes the meeting is definitely going to spice up thingsTongue

.btw piu . .call me crazy but i m toh scared of luv and kush . .i mean what r they . .some sort of portable surveillance system or whatQuestion . Stern Smile.poping out of nowhere .ShockedLOL .asking most deadly question at the most deadly time LOL. .why the hell they are so despo to know the answers yar . .hahaha. .u know they remind me of narad muni and indra ji from the show .ROFL . .like always poking their nose in other ppl privacy. .lol .LOL .

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL OMG OMG Pinky narad muni and indra hahahhahah Hats off gal kaise sochaLOLLOLLOLBut haan Luv Kush se darna to banta hi haiTongueTongueTongueThanks for your commentsEmbarrassed

manzilmukul

IF-Sizzlerz

manzilmukul

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arti07

arghhh i wrote my comment and accidentally closed this window OuchCry
Hey BhagguCry dablooCry

ok writing again...i loved the poster alot the pairs looks much more handsome in modern attire i wish we could see the modern adaption instead sigh anyways i loved the chapii the bond between raghav siya suamitra and kids is incredible...they  look like IDEAL family.
Haan re Ramayana has some very good looking actors Look at hottie Raghav and SoumitraEmbarrassedEmbarrassed and yes they are an ideal familyEmbarrassed

..raghav is a composed person siya a ideal sis in law wow loved how she left saumitra no choice but to agree and wats with saumitra why he is in denial mode i m still confused did someone betrayed him or something terrible happened in the past ??Confused .
past will be revealed in the next updates Arti u will get to know why Soumitra is so much in denial modeEmbarrassedand Nautanki bhabhi made him agreeLOLLOLLOL WICKED THY NAME IS WOMAN!!Wink

.i m curious alreay and he is gonna met her woow dreamy loved tht despite his unusual disnterest he scanned the wedding album...hmm someone is already hush hush EmbarrassedLOL and tht little phone convo was cute urmila's looks like free spirit and did she buy the wedding ring for him??Ermm

He he someone is already a gonerTonguecurious ..How can he resist the charms of this lady who was meant for HIMEmbarrassedEmbarrassed and Wedding ringTongue yeh to agley chappi mein hi pata lagegaEmbarrassed

@pinky narad and indra ROFL 

Thanks Arti for your lubbly commentsEmbarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top