Writers Corner

SS~PICTURE PERFECT~LAST CHAPTERPG 11 UPDATED-23/03 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 13

Page 1
Page   of 13
Page 3 Page 13

MR21

IF-Rockerz

MR21

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Nice start Piu...looking forward for this confusion to end soon...well ithna confuse honeka kya reason hai...luv n kush r too good...looks like everyone is teasing him...looking forward for the next chapters...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manzilmukul

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SS~PICTURE PERFECT~LAST CHAPTERPG 11 UPDATED-23/03 (Page 2)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

LoLali

IF-Dazzler

LoLali

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Hey piu . .wow this is really sweet and refreshing . .though i do agree with neilu that it is quite hard not to imagine him as kesar especially in ur stories but i think soumitra is gonna be interesting . .absolutely loved the name soumitra nanda. .and beginning of the story . . . really appreciate ur effort yar.Clap

manzilmukul

poo_j

IF-Dazzler

poo_j

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manzilmukul

Originally posted by poo_j

Interesting..Smile I'm not watching Neil's new show or for that matter any Hindi shows for quite a long time..Ermm 

Liked the flow of the story..Smile

Awww Poo Thankeez so muchHug I know me too hardly watch anything nowadys Ouch Gulaal spoilt us naOuch

More so RBO..Ouch I liked Gulaal a lot too..Smile

manzilmukul

manzilmukul

IF-Sizzlerz

manzilmukul

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MR21

Nice start Piu...looking forward for this confusion to end soon...well ithna confuse honeka kya reason hai...luv n kush r too good...looks like everyone is teasing him...looking forward for the next chapters...

Thanks RamyaHugHugHug he he confusion hi itna hai ki main khud confusiya gayi hun LOLLOLLOLLOL Thankeez re will try and update ASAP

MR21

manzilmukul

IF-Sizzlerz

manzilmukul

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoLali

Hey piu . .wow this is really sweet and refreshing . .though i do agree with neilu that it is quite hard not to imagine him as kesar especially in ur stories but i think soumitra is gonna be interesting . .absolutely loved the name soumitra nanda. .and beginning of the story . . . really appreciate ur effort yar.Clap

haah PinkyyyHugHug I am so glad you read and liked the storyEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Well Soumitra is loosely inspired from our Lakhan ji Tongue hope this different effort dosen't disappoint u all

SilverBell

IF-Stunnerz

SilverBell

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Hmm It's Different I Like It. You Should Conti Piyu.

manzilmukul

minizz

IF-Rockerz

minizz

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
PiuBig smilemain aa gayi.I will be honest...I was a little hesitant about this concept but the first chapter has made me comfortable and I am actually looking forward to the rest of it.Kya naam hai Saumitra Nanda...nice,meaningful touch...loved the name a lotEmbarrassedhmmm so is he happy about marrying Urmila???His reactions are confusing me.He seems happy at the prospect of spending his life with Urmila yet he is not quite looking forward to it.There's something more to it and I want to know about it quickly so you better get down to writingTonguebas sirf ek complaint hai itna chota kyun hai chapter????

special mention about the brats Luv and Kush.They are too cuteBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kalika.jmanzilmukul

LoLali

IF-Dazzler

LoLali

Posted: 07 March 2013 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Hey piu . .forgot to mention about luv and kush . . .me too loved them so much. .kids do poke their fingers like this yar when they need ur attention. .my cousins used to do that all the time . .pata nahi bina koche yeh bache baat kyu nahi kar pate.LOL .they just have to poke u.LOL

manzilmukul

Post Reply New Post

Go to top