Writers Corner

SS~PICTURE PERFECT~LAST CHAPTERPG 11 UPDATED-23/03 (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 13

nneeiill

IF-Sizzlerz

nneeiill

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 1:40pm | IP Logged

Hi piu,

Wow wow..what a update.

I cant even describe how much I loved this chapter. Thanks for introducing me the words "wabi sabi" ..guess wat when urmila was speaking about imperfections ..it felt like  exactly what I feel'I am all for imperfections always..thats why I love unconventional beauties..and every thing unsymmetrical'perfect things are a big put off for me hehehe so I absolutely loved this chapter.

And above all what a treatment of the whole dinner scene.felt like watching a movie. So much freshness in each scene'amazing yaar..you have written so many stories..yet you come up with so many different angles. Wat to say it was bestest conversation. Loved Urmila like anything..and soumitra's reaction to each  of her words and gestures were simply superb. When urmila left to restroom..aww I felt so bad ..again neatly described the emotions '

Hahaha end was too good.."your husband" oh god he has lost it totally'

flashbacks are my fav part in this SS...so chakkar tab se shuru hua dono ka...hmm LOL

Want to read the update soon..

Edited by nneeiill - 21 March 2013 at 1:42pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LoLaliarti07manzilmukul

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SS~PICTURE PERFECT~LAST CHAPTERPG 11 UPDATED-23/03 (Page 10)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

LoLali

IF-Dazzler

LoLali

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Oh piu. . .let me start my comment with an earnest confession . .ur Urmila has won me completely . .in previous chappis i had thought that u r gonna carve her character as a typical bubbly urban chick kind of gal . . .but this chappi shows that there is much more to her than meets the eyes. . .and when she voiced her idea of imperfect perfection i ws totally stumped . . . becoz she is so ME . . .the gal belongs to my party . . .u know i have always been a follower of this funda of imperfection becoz seriously i personally believe that nothing in this world is (or can be) perfect . . .that's the very law of nature . . .nothing is pure black . .nothing is pure white . .smoothest of surfaces contain a hint of roughness . . .infact its imperfection which increases the value of perfection . . .even our universe came into existence becoz of that imperfection (the odd element in the whole scenario ) which caused the BIG BANG leading to the birth of our beloved universe . . .and i hope our mr. Perfectionist who wants everything perfect in his life learns something from urmi . . .u know piu in the initial chappi where u described soumitra screaming at maid just becoz she has misplaced the plate and all . . . i ws like okay so he is high profile, screaming, richi rich type of guy . .he is so not my type . . .at that time i did not know what element of his character really pricked me . . .its after reading present chappi that i realized that it was not his screaming that had irritated me . .it ws 'why' he screamed . . .mr. Perfectionist wanted the crockery at their perfect places . .( though he ws mad at urmila matter at that time ). . .but we knew it was more of his perfectionist tendency that made him react that way . . . .and me so not like it . . .and in present chappi his orders to the attendent . . .arre dumbo the earth is not gonna fall on ur head if the ice in ur drink is not crushedAngry. . . Sorry piu tere soumitra ko mai danda maaring . LOL. . . .ok back to present chappi i m in awe how tightly u have knitted their conversation . . .i have read many stories written by u . . . describing scenarios and human emotions have always been ur forte but . . .here i really loved ur control over the dialogues . . .be it urmi's witty one liners or soumitra's contradictory self rambling . . . . .i loved how their dialogues were throwing lights on their thought process as well as their mysterious pasts . . .ok the flashback is like one hell of a drama LOL. .hero chatt se latak gaya . .heroine ne dupatte se bacha bhi liya . .heroine ka kurta bhi phat gaya . .i bursted into laughter reading the line 'pare hat kurta phad diya' and this made me think how different this urmi was from the present urmi . . . not only in her attire but in her whole mannerism . . .really wonder what made her change so much . . .also loved the scene where urmila was inquiring the reason behind his denial . . .the way she confessed to herself how she was unable to forget soumitra's face tells that there is much more to come in her part of story. . .her gift wrapper wala line was too good . . .poor paper wrapLOL . . . and the last husband wala line . . .is he married or what ? Shocked. .waiting . . .sorry piu for this long rambling . . .mai kal dopeher se yeh comment type kar rahi hu aur aaj jakar yeh pura huaOuch LOL. . .i know its all incoherent . . .m not good at expressing myself, but i just got carried away with my fav topic imperfectionism in nature.Day Dreaming . .lovely update piu. . .everything about this chappi just felt so right .                . .p.s. my rambling on imperfectionism is just my pov so i hope ppl wouldn't feel offended . . .i just voiced what i feel.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

manzilmukulnneeiill

LoLali

IF-Dazzler

LoLali

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
@neilu . . .read ur comment after posting mine . . .what u r also imperfectionistShocked . . .glad to know we r on the same pages most of the time.LOL

manzilmukulnneeiill

nneeiill

IF-Sizzlerz

nneeiill

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoLali

@neilu . . .read ur comment after posting mine . . .what u r also imperfectionistShocked . . .glad to know we r on the same pages most of the time.LOL

hi 5  pinky...imperfectionism rules...wow nice post..dil garden garden ho gaya ..LOL

were u aware of the term wabi sabi ???

LoLalimanzilmukul

poo_j

IF-Dazzler

poo_j

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Unres done in page 9..Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manzilmukul

LoLali

IF-Dazzler

LoLali

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nneeiill

hi 5  pinky...imperfectionism rules...wow nice post..dil garden garden ho gaya ..LOL

Nope neilu. . .i ws not aware of the term 'wabi sabi' . . .though the idea behind it has always been a part of my philosophy of life . . .u know while reading poems or plays or novels wherever i read the description of heroine as uber beautiful with rosy cheeks or coral red lips and blah blah . .i just roll my eyes saying 'yeh yeh' . . .it's so boring and one dimensional view of beauty . . .i believe even if u look at the most beautiful gal u would end up counting one or so irregularities in her face . . .becoz that's the way of nature . . .there is no straight line here . . .comlexity thy name is nature.

manzilmukulnneeiill

nneeiill

IF-Sizzlerz

nneeiill

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 1:12am | IP Logged

Originally posted by nneeiill

Nope neilu. . .i ws not aware of the term 'wabi sabi' . . .though the idea behind it has always been a part of my philosophy of life . . .u know while reading poems or plays or novels wherever i read the description of heroine as uber beautiful with rosy cheeks or coral red lips and blah blah . .i just roll my eyes saying 'yeh yeh' . . .it's so boring and one dimensional view of beauty . . .i believe even if u look at the most beautiful gal u would end up counting one or so irregularities in her face . . .becoz that's the way of nature . . .there is no straight line here . . .comlexity thy name is nature.

awww u r ditto like meHug

LoLalimanzilmukul

minizz

IF-Rockerz

minizz

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Wow Piu this update was super duper awesome.I enjoyed it a lot and aaargh how can you stop right when things were getting so interesting Cry Mr Khadoos aka kadva karela or sukhi kakdi LOL haven't you heard that perfection is overrated and quite boring honestly.I agree with Urmi...it's the the quirky imperfections...the little flaws which are interesting.I loved the conversation between and no wonder Saumitra is charmed.Urmila is not only beautiful but also a woman who is intelligent and is able to challenge him intellectually.It was so sad to hear him say that he can't marry...it was even more painful when Urmila was heartbroken in the washroom.14 times awww the rejection must have cut her deep.I can relate to her insecurity regarding her weight.It has always been an issue and though now I have made peace with it I can never forget how much it hurts Cry I am so proud of her trying to keep up a brave front and her question to Saumitra whether his reason for her rejection was her weight awww Cry the tiny moment where her pain was laid bare.I loved the way she asked back for her money...too good.hmmm what was that thing about husband and almost husband in the end...very curious to know especially after Saumitra's suspicious reaction.The FBs were entertaining.Hope to read the next update soon.
The poster was really good Saamya.Good job Smile

Edited by minizz - 22 March 2013 at 10:17pm

manzilmukulnneeiill

Post Reply New Post

Go to top