India-Forums

SS~PICTURE PERFECT~LAST CHAPTERPG 11 UPDATED-23/03

manzilmukul IF-Sizzlerz
manzilmukul
manzilmukul

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 10:29am | IP Logged

"We waste time looking for the perfect lover,

instead of creating the perfect love...Tom Robbins."

Hi everyone Well hm um Its my first post here in this forum...m not sure if I do get a response here but m trying something based on an unconventional couple..Hope you all like it! It's a shortt story of about 4 -5 parts.Updates will be short but regular...
Do let me know your feedback!!

Lots of Lubb
PiuHug

INDEX
Chapter 1- The Confusion(scroll down)
Chapter 2-THE APPREHENSIONS
Chapter 3 The Meeting
Chapter 4THE FIRST DATE
 Chapter 5PERFECTLY IMPERFECT
Chapter 6 PICTURE PERFECT

Edited by manzilmukul - 23 March 2013 at 7:12am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

nish89Princessdisha17kreaskalika.jrev4evaLoLalipoo_jstarsanjanaMR21..nams..minizzkiran_trudecentGeeshuKeithuunneeiillIncenseSaurabhKiRadhaSilverBellLeve

manzilmukul IF-Sizzlerz
manzilmukul
manzilmukul

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 10:30am | IP Logged

Chapter 1

The tiny droplets trickled and slid down his well sculpted torso. His hands extended   , his head bowed ,some of them dripping on the glazed tiles drop by drop from his long nose. The warm water   eased his tired body,as he ran his fingers through his hair, wet and exhausted after the turmoil in his life. The steam from the warm water misted the rose tinted glass cubicle .He sighed heavily, though rejuvenated after the dreadful day ,yet his heart sank in a deep quagmire and his mind was trapped in the vortex of confusions. That one name  ,the one person was all set to change his life forever.Why was this happening to him ,he was clueless. He was happy ,in fact content in his small paradise, which he had created for himself .A home, a life and a wonderful family was all that he had ever wanted and he had attained one. Then why all of a sudden, life threatened him with a new challenge ,a new tornado which threatened to usurp his life and uproot what he had staunchly believed all his life .A wave of an unknown fear  and then a shot of nervousness gripped him. In despair he sighed, the soft pads of his dextral fingers traced the condensed vapours on the glass pane…URMILA , those words emerged for a second and  mingled with the vapours again ,but the etching did not leave his heart .In fear ,he rubbed it vigorously ,all his attempts to shrug her thoughts away appeared futile. The shower stopped, he soft fur of the towel hung around him lose as his feet stepped out  on the furry rug.

He glanced at his reflection in the mirror .Even his reflection betrayed him as he tried to imagine her .Shaking his head off, taking a deep breath breaking his endless mighty trail of thoughts ,he grabbed hold of his comb and managed his soft damp, drooping curls. The perfectly   angular cheeks were smooth and glistening, with a hint of blush contributed much more by his haywire thoughts than by the warmth of the refreshing bath.

"Chachu….",His tiny fingers nudged at his towel wrapped around him and the shrill pitch of his voice brought him out of his reverie.

"Hmmm", He glanced at the spoilt little brat who scrunched his nose and with beady eyes questioned him

"Chachu ..I want to ask you something..?"  ,he nudged again, this time almost pinching his thighs almost making him squeal.

"Ouch …you  little  monster.  .Get lost  . .Luv  ",He narrowed his eyes ,irritated.

Before he could get some solace, another one an exact replica of Luv jumped on the dressing table ,folding his arms across his bosom questioned him with complete authority, " Chachu Is it True that You are marrying Urmila Masi…"

Both the kids giggled making him shake his head in disbelief. How come these 7 yr old kids know about all this  .

"Luv Kush Leave Right now…",He squeezed his eyes, the torment of conflicting thoughts made him lose his temper in a jiffy..

"No no…Tell us,",Kush again question not ready to give up, "Are you going to marry Urmila Masi…"

He nodded his head in extreme irritation and stuttered, "Hmm Yes…"

He had thought that this would pacify them and satiate their queries but little did he knew that he had just opened a pandora's box fuelling their inquisitive minds.

"So Will Masi come to stay with you Like Mom stays with Papa….",Luv dug his nails pinching him again.

He rolled his eyes and  dabbed a bit of cologne near his ears. "Yeay..",he answered carelessly trying hard not to allow their talks affect him while a storm brewed in his heart.Was this for REAL ?

"So Will she kiss you goodbye too like Mumma does when Papa leaves for work…",Kush raised his eyebrows questioning him .The blood in his veins congealed.It was as if someone had thrown him off a huge cliff,an instant giddiness and butterflies fluttered in his stomach,His head started reeling.

Breathing heavily,he gritted his teeth and was about to roar in anger at their audacity when suddenly she entered his room, "Luv,Kush..Stop it and come for snacks right now."

The brats ran in fear downstairs and she almost giggled looking at him, "Bhai,yur tea is ready come soon…",She turned around about to walk away when she heard him calling her back, "Thanks for Saving me Siya Bhabhi…"

"HAH You'll have to say thanks to me for a lot of things..",she winked at him making him embarrassed as she continued, "BTW It's almost time now..I think you should better hurry up…"

She left spreading her endearing smile in the room.He quickly glanced at his huge watch ,which he had slipped in quickly .It was almost 6:00 pm .Only an hour and a half more to go.

He leaned on that table and glanced at his reflection once more,chewing his lips in anxiety he sighed, "Saumitra Nanda ..You are screwed for life..Huh….".

So how was it ?Shall I continue?

I have always written FF's based on my fav couple Kesar and Gulaal,its the first time m trying something different.If anyone likes it and wants pm's buddy meEmbarrassed

Edited by manzilmukul - 05 March 2013 at 10:37am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

nish89Princessdisha17kreaskalika.jAstoriaYash141..nisaluvrk..poo_jrev4evaLoLaliMR21minizzstarsanjanaGeeshuKeithuukiran_trudecentnneeiillIncenseSaurabhKiRadha

Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
oh wow thanks piu  finally u brought a SS on my current fav coupleDancing...the story looks picture perfectBig smileLOL his name sounds great saumitra wowieBig smile and his confusion confuses me.Ermm..why he is so confused ? Ermmanyways i loved the two little monster aww luv kush so cute...Embarrassed...i m definitely looking forward for this SS Embarrassedand y only 4-5 parts its unfairCryCryCry give us atleast 20 chapii not less than thtCry...and  do include tht magical dialogues u know naa Embarrassed

lovely chapii and plz update really soon

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LoLalimanzilmukulnneeiill

nneeiill IF-Sizzlerz
nneeiill
nneeiill

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
Nice surprise .total variation from kg.loved the first
Chapter. looks like a modern adaptation .why is saumitra so
Confused ? Waiting for next chapter do continue .btw
It's lil difficult to not imagine him as kesar :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LoLaliIncensemanzilmukul

poo_j IF-Dazzler
poo_j
poo_j

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 9:57pm | IP Logged

Interesting..Smile I'm not watching Neil's new show or for that matter any Hindi shows for quite a long time..Ermm 

Liked the flow of the story..Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Incensemanzilmukul

manzilmukul IF-Sizzlerz
manzilmukul
manzilmukul

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arti07

oh wow thanks piu  finally u brought a SS on my current fav coupleDancing...the story looks picture perfectBig smileLOL his name sounds great saumitra wowieBig smile and his confusion confuses me.Ermm..why he is so confused ? Ermmanyways i loved the two little monster aww luv kush so cute...Embarrassed...i m definitely looking forward for this SS Embarrassedand y only 4-5 parts its unfairCryCryCry give us atleast 20 chapii not less than thtCry...and  do include tht magical dialogues u know naa Embarrassed

lovely chapii and plz update really soon

My Chotu GovindaHugHugHug He he they are my fav too EmbarrassedEmbarrassed and confusion to next chapter mein clear hoga...Awww I was a lil scared as I tried something very different this timeOuch and Bina dialogues k story aisa ho hi nahi saktaTongue
Thank you so much for ur comments...Hope u like the storyEmbarrassed

manzilmukul IF-Sizzlerz
manzilmukul
manzilmukul

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nneeiill

Nice surprise .total variation from kg.loved the first
Chapter. looks like a modern adaptation .why is saumitra so
Confused ? Waiting for next chapter do continue .btw
It's lil difficult to not imagine him as kesar :)

Thankeez NeiluHugHugHugHug Ya I know its a bit difficult to imagine Neil as some other character but I am nervous this time...Coz its something entirely diff which I had been writingEmbarrassed and Yes its kind of a modern adaption...Hope u all are not disappointed...MuaaahEmbarrassed
manzilmukul IF-Sizzlerz
manzilmukul
manzilmukul

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poo_j

Interesting..Smile I'm not watching Neil's new show or for that matter any Hindi shows for quite a long time..Ermm 

Liked the flow of the story..Smile

Awww Poo Thankeez so muchHugHugHugHug I know me too hardly watch anything nowadys Ouch Gulaal spoilt us naOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

poo_j

Go to top