Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

My Dear loving Friends😭

You taught me how to smile😭

You taught me how to cry😭

You taught me how to fight😭

You taught me how to challenge😭

You taught me how to tolerate😭

The best thing u gave me a nice name "Ariya "which I like to hear more than my real name😭

According to my profession I met lot of people but u all our really close to me even I have not seen u or talk. The words u used in the forum really touchable for me.

I can't imagine that I am going to miss u all. But what I would say , one day we will meet again surely ,as god will never punish good people like u all.😭

Dear Alka,😭

Miss u a lot. Still I can remember your loving words that will remain in my heart for ever. Thank god that I had met a loving friend like you. The way you taught me to tolerate things made my life change a lot. In the morning u made me laugh by giving wonderful fun post. Miss u a lot May God Bless You

Dear Sai, Azeen,Ena,cool-sk ,turga,sugatha Rao ,achiever, Libra😭

You are the best writers I had ever seen; with out any hesitation I would say you all are better than KP Sir. Your ff are the best stories I had ever read. Love all your story lines a lot. Your ff made me to go for a dream journey of KTLK. I may save all your ff and try to read when I get a free time. When will we meet again?. This is the only hope I have.

Sai miss u a lot, as u are one of my best friend in the forum , miss u a lot dear

May God Bless You

Dear Tanu,😭

Thanks for every thing u gave to us. You are the one who first send me a PM(I don't know whether u can remember this).When I made a wrong word which is not suitable the way u told me to re correct using humble words really touchable for me. The WU u made because of KTLK at late night can't imagine whether any body will do only because of a serial. Thank u a lot. Hope to meet again

May god bless You

Dear Deba,😭

Every time I am not writing your name properly but sure this time I am not wrong. Thanks for your loving caps. After all love to read your funny comments, love to see the way u spamming in the forum, Love the way u challenge the people only behalf of the loving show. Miss u a lot. Thanks for every thing.

May god bless u

Dear ttrocks,rrdsu,shee,Nidirohan ,Hina😭

You taught me the way to make lovely post using beautiful songs and verses. Never forget the caps and lovely creations made by u all which make this forum so beautiful. U all are such humble people which send caps for us to make our own creations. I became the  doctor of the week only because of u all. Miss u all a lot

May God Bless U

Dear hina,( Queen of VM)😭

You are one of the best creators in the forum and also u worked as a brand ambassador for KTLK as your vm's give bigger promotion among YouTube viewers. I have already downloaded some of your VM and surely will view them when I get a free time. Hope we will meet again.

May God Bless U

Dear Mudara,Koyel,waves,kaks😭

Thanks for making me smile every day. You all are really talented. You all are one of the best creators who make this wonderful place so amazing. Surely I may lost my smile for some time till the time take to forget KTLK. Thanks a lot once again. Hope we will meet again soon.

May god bless u

Dear Roza,Lee ashini , Nini , Rajindha ,genger .Mithalee ,Vidasha ,deepa , deepali , aru29, sony ,😭

Thank u all for commenting in my posts every time. Very rarely people get use to appreciate others work, but u all are such nice people who praise the people by wasting your valuable time. Really miss u all. Hope we will meet again soon.

Journey of the life will never end; hope is the best medicine we have in this world to remain happy. Hope god will never try to separate our friendship. One day surely we will meet 😛again.😛

😭My hand is not working properly now. I don't want to tell good bye to all, as I still believe that we can meet again soon.

😛May god bless u all.😛

Love u all🤗🤗 and miss u all a lot😭 

Ariya 

Edited by ariyadasa - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deepali.rock thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
you are making me cry dear...😭...i always believe in appreciating the hardwork put in by the people...but this forum is different...u all gave me a small virtual family...i used to come here to smile...to forget my worries and be myself...this time, spent in ktlk forum is one of the most cherished moments of my life...i m also gonna miss your wonderful posts...gonna miss everyone loads...😭
BayofSarcasm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Ariya the forum is a special place and am glad we all got a chance to conect.
Cheer up dear and enjoy the rest of the days of togetherness🤗
rayafan17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail
Thank you for acknowledge. let us enjoy the remaining time here. I know it is bittersweet.

We will part ways to meet again..
Anjani9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hope KTLK season-2 will happen...

What kind of story coming now, do we need it in KTLK?
parmarA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Ariya,you lead me cry yaar.Please keep in touch.I love to be interect with you.Will miss you a lot
Cookermaichane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Expressionist (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 9
thanku soo much ariya for mentioning me in ur post ðŸ¤—

dont worry yaar ktlk is going off air..our frdship is still here..no one can take it off air ðŸ˜Š

hope ktlk 2 happens soon ðŸ˜ƒ
Armu4eva thumbnail
Such a sweet post ... ðŸ¤—

Thank u for ur sweet words..! This forum is one of the bestest places on IF ... trust me.. no matter how bad things get.. the forum is still the bestest thing around..!

M honored to meet amazing friends like u .. n we still have time for goodbyes..! Let us all stay and support each other..!! Thats what friends are for..

'I will be there for u .. .when the rain starts to fall ...' 
debaparna77 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Aww..such a sweet post Ariya..thank u...but pls dont cry yaar...bhagwan ne chaha to hum phir kisi na kisi show me mil jayenge ðŸ¤—
parmarA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: debaparna77

Aww..such a sweet post Ariya..thank u...but pls dont cry yaar...bhagwan ne chaha to hum phir kisi na kisi show me mil jayenge ðŸ¤—

yeh hui na baat.Deba aapke muh me mithai ki dukan