Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
[
Best one from Tps - Ta u r the witness haha... Ippadi witness podarathe TA ku pozhapa pochu.. Pazhaya nyabagam vanthu enga frbds ku social service nu kalyanam senchu vekka pogaporan...

![/QUOTE]

too good shubba...still laughing at the thought! and good OT too...same thought abt the chain occurred to me too...but why going with prabha and the money?
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
one more OT! what if GW manages to take a couple of jewels from prabha's box too while he attends a call or something!
just wondering why shud prabha hv to go with the jewel and money bag?

Caryn thumbnail
Thanks bhagi for the updates

Why everybody is acting like they are a saint I don't know. Esp Sundari.

Prabha would not have gone this far if only someone listened to him from the beginning.

Yes, Prabha is a jerk right now but where the money/jewellery is concerned he did the right thing.  Otherwise the truth will not be out.

I wish Deepa's mother stop interfereing too much in Deepa's marriage life.  Although I do understand she doesn't want her daughter's married life to be in ruins. 

Deepa, my advise to you ... "pick yourself up".  Nobody is going to do it for you.  Don't worry, Prabha has digged his own grave.  Very soon he will be going inside there.
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updates.

Phew an end has come to the missing briefcase of wealth.  I don't know but found the police officer to be a little off, wonder if we will see him again.

Never expected Tps to say I better stay away from people related to Bhuvana, I mean she liked Tulasi before and all and now she is ready to leave...strange.

Lavanya was great today but what is the use with GW bugging everyone and Tamil not using his brain Lav's words getting wasted.
CandyCrushh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Love Lavanya these days 😊 😊
Omg wt happened to Tamil
Being a mother Indira trying her best to reunite PD but she doesn't know until suchi s wit prabha , we can't c PD together.. 😭
CandyCrushh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Waiting for the scenes of TT.. expecting more romance dis time..
Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks ka!

Enum poi pakaliya? Sri sonna mathiri thaan..ithu veraikum pogala, enuma eppo pona ena?
Is the census here to remind him (& make GW know) that the house is in Thulasi's name? I really want that aspect to crop up. 
But most probably, it is for GW make it worse for Thulasi...😵
Sundariku kasu kuduthu fisal paniyacha? End of character a?
Eima Suchi, sikram Praba ta irunthu elathei yum surutitu odidu...help venuma?
Aiyoo kadavilai, the people I like in the serial are Charu, GW, Padma, Bhuvana and it looks like Suchi is getting to that list...people who stand up to what they believe in. Correcto thapo.