Harry Potter

Dan clears up Weekly Reader interview

-misha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 years ago

In a recent interview with Weekly Reader, when asked how he gets along with other cast members, Daniel Radcliffe said, "Me and Emma [Watson] are like brother and sister. We don't have huge fights, but we do have altercations. Rupert [Grint] I don't really know. I don't spend that much time with him. Emma and I spend a lot more time together."

His comment led to much negative speculation, causing Dan to send a note to DanRadcliffe.com and DanRadcliffe.co.uk in an attempt to set the record straight. Dan writes:

FACT: I like Rupert, I get on with Rupert, we are friends and when we are on set together we have a good laugh.

We don't spend much time together off set - because there isn't any! Those of you who are familiar with GoF will know that there are many scenes in which Ron doesn't appear Also, I am still at school and when I am not on set filming I am in tutoring and when Rupert is not needed for filming he is not in the studio. But, we are good friends and any suggestion otherwise is wrong.

from veritaserum.com

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daniel_4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
 yeh thanks misha.......... thanks a lot ðŸ˜ƒ
daniel_4ever thumbnail
 THANKS MISHA... KOOL 😉
daniel_4ever thumbnail

wow bro and sis [ dan and emma] thanks a lot .... now i can have dan for me  really love him 😉