Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Ek Thi Nayika-Discussions Here ONLY (Page 14)

Post Reply New Post

Page 14 of 14

Page 1 Page 13
Page   of 14

jineejiggs

IF-Sizzlerz

jineejiggs

Posted: 21 April 2013 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
I don't know whether I should share this thought of mine here or not, but can't control myself, guys just think Priya ki aisi alharpan me nachna agar Ram dekhte toh kya karte, Priya toh matlab sab kuch bhulake naach rahi thi, aur uski woh chaniya choli, ayyye hayyye mar jawa, Ram toh kahin behosh hi na ho jaye, she was looking damn pretty and s**y in that

Edited by jineejiggs - 22 April 2013 at 6:10am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu Shrirambishop22bpatil3123fiza

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ek Thi Nayika-Discussions Here ONLY (Page 14)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

123fiza

IF-Sizzlerz

123fiza

Posted: 22 April 2013 at 6:03am | IP Logged
ST was superb...superb is so less for her acting skill...
I really feel speechless ...What an actor she is...
The dance part was so realistic...
Excellent performance by her...
Keep rocking ST aka our lovely priya...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu Shrirambpatil3

aanchaltulshan

IF-Dazzler

aanchaltulshan

Posted: 22 April 2013 at 6:05am | IP Logged
yeah sakshiji is very talented
her acting is so natural

Anu Shrirambpatil3

peeyara

IF-Rockerz

peeyara

Posted: 22 April 2013 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
she was looking too pretty in each nd evry dress,but i liked her more in red top white skirt(wen she was asking for a drink) she was looking too prettty there and abt her acting *lips Sealed* cant describe in words...this role was for her only even my sis said she hs performed brilliantly and yet again outdone herself...acha hua smriti irani ne nhi kiya..it wldnt hv suited her(even my mom said so)

Anu Shrirambaas-tv

sandhya2903

sandhya2903

Posted: 26 April 2013 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jineejiggs

just catch the episode, Saakshi was brilliant, I simply loved her yaar and her grip over the language is simply qaabil-e taarif, she was mindblowing, loved her in each and every scene specially in the dance number, I love that chaniya choli

OMG...
What a performance given by Sakshi ji.
Truly , she deserves to be the No. 1 TV star.

I have not seen any other episode of Ek Thi Nayika, It's only Sakshi mam's episodes i watched.
Outstanding performance, lovely dance, wonderful dialouges and our best actress.
Star Star Star Star Star
 Awesome episode.Clap 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bishop22

bishop22

Goldie

bishop22

Posted: 26 April 2013 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandhya2903

[QUOTE=jineejiggs]just catch the episode, Saakshi was brilliant, I simply loved her yaar and her grip over the language is simply qaabil-e taarif, she was mindblowing, loved her in each and every scene specially in the dance number, I love that chaniya choli

OMG...
What a performance given by Sakshi ji.
Truly , she deserves to be the No. 1 TV star.

I have not seen any other episode of Ek Thi Nayika, It's only Sakshi mam's episodes i watched.
Outstanding performance, lovely dance, wonderful dialouges and our best actress.
Star Star Star Star Star
 Awesome episode.Clap 

Sakshi is an amazing actress and she has proved this again with her performance in Ek Thi Nayika. This is also the only episode I was of the series. I couldn't get the song out of my head all week. LOVED IT!!

Edited by bishop22 - 26 April 2013 at 10:05am

PURVIVA

PURVIVA

Posted: 27 April 2013 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
I just watched this episodes of ST... ST is fabulous... Body language, dialogues, her appearance every thing was just perfect... she was looking so beautiful n elegant... But I was very disappoint with Story as it was predictable (similar with bhoolbulaiya)... I was hoping something very different n little shocking... But any ways ST ke liye I can watch anything...

Edited by PURVIVA - 27 April 2013 at 11:19pm

Sandstone

IF-Sizzlerz

Sandstone

Posted: 08 May 2013 at 8:39am | IP Logged
I just watch the episode and i am speechless. ST was awesome awesomeClapClapClap her acting OMG was superbClapClapClap The scene when she speak like man was SUPERB Clap love it hats of to her yar totally amazing Clap

Post Reply New Post

Go to top