Ek Thi Nayika-Discussions Here ONLY - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
watched "Ek Thi Naayka" tonite for the first time..ws soo soo happy to c my fav trio of KKR- Sudha jee-Mouli-Yash back...🥳🥳... bt the SURPIRSE PACKAGE of tonites epi ws Sumona..She stole the show tonite...she is doin good job in BALH..bt today i felt lik i ws seein new sumona..she ws SOO SOO FAB as the daayn..👏👏👏👏👏... No wonder Ekta's choices r PERFECT most of the times..

they used Kahin Kisi Roz BG music in aaj ka epi...aftr ages i ws listenin to them...n Sudha jee...she had only few scenes...bt i must say NOBODY CAN PLAY a PERFECT VAMP other than her...Hats off to her..👏👏👏👏..

waiitn for tomorrow's epi...

Arshima Thapar to feature in Life OK's Ek Thhi Naayka

Arshima Thapar

Summary: Raj Singh Arora has been cast for the Shweta Tiwari episode as the lead face in Life OK's Ek Thhi Naayka. The cute and bubbly Arshima Thapar, seen in Bade Achhe Lagte Hain, will also feature in the project. She will be a part of the episode having Smriti Irani as the lead. She will be seen as Smriti Irani's character's daughter.
Originally posted by -purnima-

Ek Thhi Naayka - 16th March 2013 : Ep 3

thanks a lot Purnima 😃
@Purnima

t
hanks for the articles 😊
Posted: 10 years ago

Sunny Goraya joins Aamna Sharif in Ek Thi Naayka

Lucknow special episode will also see Sunny Goraya, currently seen in Bade Achhe Lagte Hain essaying a meaty role.

Sunny will essay the character of Shoaib, brother in law to the character played by Aamna Sharif and this Lucknow story revolves around a Muslim couple.

@Purnima

thanks for sharing the article 😊

Sakshi Tanwar and Deepak Qazir to share screen space in Life OK's Ek Thhi Naayka

Sakshi Tanwar will be seen in a very different role of a Line Producer working for a movie, the veteran actor Deepak Qazir plays the Thakur of a forsaken Haveli, where the shoot for a film is being planned.

The shoot for the episodic is presently on. The story has the backdrop of a small township in Rajasthan.