Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Megha-Rimjhim OS ~ Mera Kya Tu Laage

AdorableTrouble thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
And I thought I wouldn't be posting it due to my useless Physics exam tomorrow. I'm SO gonna flunk ! If you like this OS one teensy bit, PLEASE pray for me...do pray even if you don't like it 🀣 I'll be needing all the prayers I can get :P Here goes my first OS on my fav. show -

Megha-Rimjhim OS ~ Mera Kya Tu Laage

After changing her attire, Megha went to the dressing room to check upon Rimjhim. She found het cutely tangled in her clothes, the whole dress being to complicated for her to handle. Smiliing, she went to her and helped her out. She also helped her with her make-up and hair. While she was doing her hair, she noticed Rimjhim was quiet and in deep though, exactly opposite to her normal self. So after doing the plates, she turned her around and said,

"Kya hua ?"

"Kuch nai ma'am"

"Papu ne ye nahi sikhaya ke jhooth nahi bolte ?"

"Sikhaya hai ! Aap Papu ke baare me kuch mat boliye ! Vo duniya ke BEST papu hai !" said Rimjhim stubbornly, crossing her arms and pouting. Exactly like Addu did..

Megha swallowed the choke in the throat and held her ears, "Achha baba, sorry ! Aapke Papu duniya ke BEST Papu hain. Bas ? Ab bataogi kya hua ?"

Rimjhim looked here and there, contemplating, and finally relented, "Theek hai. Bataunga. Par pehle aap promise kijiye ke aap jhooth nai bolenge"

Megha frowned "Main jhooth nai bolti !", inwardly enjoying her antics.

"Vo..vo aap.." Rimjhim found herself at a loss of words.

Megha put her hands on Rimjhim's shoulders, "Main kya ?" she encouraged her to speak.

Rj looked at Megha, scrunched her eyes shut, and let it out. "Voaapstage pekyunror ahethe?" (One word, but IF won't let me post it -__-)

"Kyaa?" Megha was surprised. She hadn't understood a word.

"Vo aap stage pe kyun ro rahe the?" Rimjhim asked her innocently.

And in a moment all those beautiful memories of her son, her Addu flashed through her mind, filling her eyes up.

"Ma'am, agar va baat karne se aapko rona aata hai to main nahi poochhunga. Sorry !" said Rimjhim, and looked down.

Megha put her hand under Rj's chin and made her look up. Then she lovingly caressed her face.

"Tumjhe pata hai, mera beta jab 9 saal ka tha tab bilkul tumhaare jaisa tha. Natkhat, badmaash par sabse pyaara."

"To unhe yaad karke to aapko hasna chhahiye na ? Mere Papu kehte hai ke vo jab bhi mujhe yaad karte hain to unhe bohot khushi hoti hai !"

Megha smiled at her innocence. "Unhe khushi isliye hoti hain kyuki vo jaante hai ke vo bohot jald aapke paas lautnewale hai, aapko milnewale hai !"

"To aap abhi ghar jaake mil lo na unse !"

Megha looked down as more tears threatened to escape her eyes. "Kaash..kaash mil sakti..par vo tumhaare jitna hi tha jab vo kho gaya Rimjhim..Mujhe tumme mera beta dikhta hai Rimjhim, tum mujhe meri beti lagti ho !" Megha let it all out and hugged Rimjhim tightly, crying hard.

Rimjhim took a while to understand. But when she did, she couldn't help but hug Megha with all her might and cry her pain out too, her pain of not having seen her mother, of not having felt her mother's love.

After a while, when they slowly drew apart, Megha wiped Rimjhim's tears while Rimjhim wpied hers.

"Bas itni si baat hai ?" Rimjhim said. "Aap chinta mat kariya ma'am, maine kaha tha na ke mere Papu duniya ke best Papu hai ? Aapko pata hai, vo abhi aise khoye hue baccho ko hi dhoond rahe hain. Main unse bolunga to vo jhat se aapke bete ko bhi dhoond laayenge !" Rimjhim chirped cheerfully, making Megha smile.

"Rimjhim, wapas jaana zaruri hai kya ?" Megha pleaded.

"Maine dude ko promise kiya hai...par main koshish karunga ki vo maan jaaye. Agar vo maan jaaye to main kahi nahi jaoonga ! Kabhi nahi !" she gave a dazzling smile.

"Kya tab tak main aapko aapki maa ke haq ka thoda sa pyaar doon to aapki maa bura to nahi maanegi na ?" Megha tried her luck.

Rimjhim's eyes filled up again. She shook her head and threw her arms around Megha. Both of them cried, neither sure whether they were tears of pain or happiness.

Unknown to then, back in the shadows, another pair of eyes shed tears, his condition same as theirs.

"I'm sorry Megha didi. Bhaiyya ke dard ke chakkar mein maine shayad aapka dard andekha kar diya !" wept Guru.
Edited by Monu_Deewani - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Res.. will come back to this after the epi...
Megher_Palok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Unresing 😳

Wow...CK...ye kya tha? 😳 Its Soo Bootiphul πŸ‘   Loved it yaar πŸ˜ƒ Tu mast likhti hai ...aise hi likhti rahe πŸ˜‰

Waise after reading ur OS...mujhe CVs par aur gussa aane laga πŸ˜‘πŸ˜† Kyunki un logone after performance kuch v scene nahi dia hume But i personally tried to visualize ur script on screen and its perfect...i would love to see such a sweet scene on-screen for MRJ πŸ‘ CVs Kab denge aise scene wo to pata nahi😈 but i lowed ur one...so Natural for MRJ at that moment πŸ‘πŸΌ

Keep it up CK 😳 n do writing 😳

PS...Exam to ho gaya hoga 😳 kaise diya? 😳 Ek dum Hall-Phod paper diya hai naa πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Edited by Megher_Palok - 11 years ago
...Scarlet... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
it is freaking osm...luv it..
BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
shaili  beta    awesome  hain   aur     demented  baba  ka aashirwad  hai   kal  tumhe  piriksha main    bahut  marks  milenge 
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
shaili :

awesome OSπŸ‘, and guess what i was reading it with " kaun mera " playing in  my lappy ..plus your MN avi , gosh socho mera kya haal hai iss waqt ! i so badly want your avi wala scene back in season 2 , " agar main phir se kho gaya toh mujhe kaun dhundke layega ? kaun mujhe bulayega , yeh chawanni, sunna ? " ..ek fb bhi chalega, but i want that scene back !

ps : best of luck for your exams !πŸ‘πŸΌ

TeriMalang thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
awesome OS

Emotional nd touchy loved it :D
blmadhuri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Beautiful OS DearπŸ‘πŸΌ..Loved it very muchπŸ˜ƒ

All the Best for your exams...God Bless U😊
dsgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
awww...its amazing shaili..loved d innocence u showed in RJ..and d last scene of guru...beautiful πŸ‘πŸΌ