Episode 211 Discussion: 5th March 2013

0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Episode 211 Discussion: 5th March 2013

Welcome to the Episode discussion thread which we call as Viewer's and Reader's Respite.  That's very apt, don't you think ? πŸ˜‰. And that proves our objective.

Objective behind the thread is 
  1. It helps in keeping the forum clean without much litter. People just need to fall in a habit.
  2. We can have it like breathers at first followed by analysis. 
  3. It also helps like-minded souls and pals bond and gel together to drop in their thoughts for themselves as breathers and for their friends as a peep into the episode and for others to post their reviews. 
  4. And those from different time-zones, who do not get to watch the episode at this time of telecast (Indian 8:30 PM), without any worry to trace or keep track of all their buddy's posts, they can come here, read with leisure and later post their analysis after watching it from their Time zones. 
  5. Do not litter the thread with chit-chat conversations. A little is permitted to have the friendly atmosphere, but when you feel like chatting more, it is desired you take your conversation with your buddies to alternate venues like chat clubs, pm mode etc.
  6. Quoting Policy: It is desired that people refrain from single, double, triple and multiple quoting of posts on a repetitive basis. They can pick out the parts that they like to quote as opposed to quoting the entire post. It is often seen that we have  to scroll through the pages when all they have done is quoting and more quoting with one line response to the actual post. IF has a rule that more than three times quoting is not allowed. But nowadays as people read IF posts over phone, it is preferred that people do not quote longer posts and just extract the portions of the post that they like to respond to and if they still find it relevant to their thought process then get the entire quoted text.

For those who cannot watch can have the Live/Written Updates.
Today's LU from : Armu4Eva
  • There are various other threads all over the forum. Please check out those as well. This is just one choice out of so many.
  • Readers are encouraged to post links of other members posts which had been "delightful read" towards analysis of episodic event/s or character analysis. It becomes an easy navigation in the myriad of posts and pages and can easily be overlooked.
  • The link to present day ED thread is always provided in the previous one discussed.Those who participated in previous thread can go to my posts and check the previous thread to get access to new link. 

Cheers,
SD

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

0-SD-0 thumbnail
Episode 211 Discussion - EOD Summary

Tharkey ki Pitayee, Rishabala asmanjas mein, Dips ka Band Bajna aur Madhu ka Naukri Chodna

Events of the Episode
  1. Starting with yesterday's scene. As Madhu strolls to a lonely place at the location to ponder on her thoughts about what the lecher said to her, the lecher himself turns up there and holds Madhu's shoulder and starts misbehaving with her.
  2. Suddenly out of nowhere RK comes and hits the guy. Heroic entry, stunt fight and fun scene. you can watch. Bittuji stops RK from beating the guy black and blue, RK hands over the guy to production supervisor and asks him to handover to police. 
  3. When everyone leaves, RK turns to M to ask how she is. He stops in the middle as he cannot look into her face. Even M feels awkward to face RK all due to night's events. However she notices that RK's hand is cut. She leaves the place. Dips looks on over the two of them.
  4. In the tent as M recollects how RK came and saved her in timely manner, B enters with water bottle. M shares her apprehensions about previous night with B. She says she doesn't know how she got drunk and is worried what must be RK thinking of her, worried about what she must have told RK. B tells her that even RK does not remember much and so she need not worry. He offers her water, she refuses. When B says RK sent the bottle for her, M drinks. Looks out of the window and watches RK. Even RK looks back at her. B offers M that if she wants to go back he will arrange for a transport. M says Ok. As B starts to leave, M gives him an ointment to be taken to RK. B wonders and asks M if she can tell him what is it that her and his chief share with each other, why is it so special.
  5. Next morning M gets ready for her work. Someone bumps into her, causing her bag to fall down. RK is there besides her to pick up the bag. M wonders at this behaviour. B watches the two. He starts being the "Narad Muni" by throwing news to either about the other...like how RK came one day earlier for the shoot and how M refused to leave the place inspite of the transport being arranged.
  6. Shooting scene starts. Dips is calling for hair. M goes to her and D's pestering talk starts. M makes it very short and courteous for D and tells her hair is done. RK does his first scene okay with Madhu standing in front of him. However he notices from his glares that M is fidgeting. As M observes RK to be absorbed in her, she moves away from her spot. RK then keeps looking for her. Here D who is doing the scene of falling down into RK's cradled hands, does it normally, only that RK looking out for M, is not prepared. D falls down hard on the hay stack. Must watch scene. RK doesn't even register what happened and reacts only after everyone reacts.
  7. As the director calls for break, D calls for hair. M goes to D and starts doing her hair. Again the pestering talk, the taunting starts. M is frustrated, pissed at D. Leaves doing her hair, comes in front of D, calls her Dipali Gutter Queen Sikander Bhatia, takes a glass of water, splashes the water on D's face and tells her that she quit the job. Episode ends.

Episode Reviews
Page 1 - Charu, SD, bcbs_srk, Angeena, Escape.My.Love., supercool3
Page 2 - amrithas, pnars, chinki_onlyme
Page 3 - apolloartemis, Angeena
Page 4 - sadumaneet
Page 5 - SD
Page 6 - dramacrazy12, SD, MarathiMulgi
Page 7 - anastasia21, SD, Charu

Pictorial Commentary

Originally posted by: zorica

RK has a little bit of shame because of unpleasant situation.

p.s. Today I've had unpleasantness in the school, my student was slapped by another student, 
and these posters are my therapy.

Now comes poster with Dipali! I'm going to do it!

Originally posted by: zorica

Today is not her day!

Edited by 0-SD-0 - 11 years ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Ye kya musibat le aaya RK set par  quit kar gayi Madhu πŸ˜† but not before BBB her πŸ₯³ Dipali GUTTER QUEEN SIKANDAR BHATIA 

pnars a big huggie πŸ€— our wish granted..superstar time par padhaar gaye and his mood is better today πŸ€£ glares ke peeche se he was staring at Madhu..smart buoy πŸ˜Ž Ananya, teri bhi wish poori ho gayi..he came one day ahead πŸ€£

so that guy calling Madhu chodi hui , disposable & what not πŸ€’ Madhu walked away without giving a reaction πŸ˜² disappointing but ..what to do..he again attacked Madhu, this time, reminding her that she was drunk with her ex husband last night ..Madhu in a bigger shock that other people know n she doesn't remember anything...our hero making a heroic entry πŸ˜Ž AHAAN ! idiot ka toh naam bhi nahi pata chala and he's OUT ! i liked his "Madhu tum theek ho" n stopping midway...dozens of onlookers 🀒 specially Dips the gutter queen ..where were they when Madhu was being molested?  

Madhu-Bittuji scene in the tent..now WHY can't Bittuji contain his exitement? aisa bhi kya ho gaya? πŸ€‘ Madhu doesn't remember anything of the last night events, Bittuji consoles her that even RK doesn't remember πŸ€£ so that is good or bad? why is Bittuji happy? RK should have remembered it na? n he has the guts to tell Madhu ke acha hua aapne pee li πŸ˜²πŸ€£ c'mon now that is heights ! n MAdhu didn't react at all..WHAT is there b/w Chief and Madhu? ispar bhi no reaction, as though she's confused herself...paani bhi Chief ne diya tha that's why she had it? n sent him balm in return...never mind, a jug full of water with glass was kept in the tent...πŸ˜†and tent ki window se hum hai deewane πŸ˜Ž she decided to stay back...

i dun know the reason behind bittuji and Radhaji's happiness...as if their plan is already a success..Radha is happy ke this time no chal , no game...nyhow, aaj Madhu n RK both were alag alag se πŸ˜•  

RK giving his shot...when he gave the first shot, i guessed it that he WILL do something..n the next moment gutter queen gutter mein πŸ€£ OMG that scene had me in spilts...i'm still laughing..n kept on laughing for like half n hour after that πŸ˜† n RK didn't do it on purpose, he was busy STARING at Madhu πŸ€£  for a min. he didn't know Dips gir gayi πŸ˜† mindblowing scene πŸ‘

Dips and her never ending bakwas πŸ€’ i gave it a skip, just saw the last part where Madhu splashes water on her face & quits the job πŸ‘ πŸ₯³ aur kitna zaleel hogi kamini Dips πŸ€’ sorry for my language..

precap.  BHAI aa rahe hai kal πŸ˜ˆ welcome welcome..paani se aaye hai..underwaater dragon banke..what was he doing in water BTW? underwater tunnel se jungle mein to save his kid? πŸ˜• 
Edited by _charu_ - 11 years ago
0-SD-0 thumbnail
What's there to even write about this episode ?!!!!!

Door Door tak koi tuk nazar aati bhi hai ? !!!! πŸ€ͺ

[Can I see any sense, any argument over the horizon]

What I can say is, I laughed and enjoyed at the senseless episode. πŸ˜›
RK comes out of nowhere to protect Madhu. And I enjoyed that.
Bittuji getting the water-bottle, Madhu talking to him, sharing her fears, looking at RK and likewise RK looking at her...and Bittuji asking her, what do they share ? It was really something...extremely friendly. And Madhu giving that ointment for RK to Bittuji. 

And then the fun and disgusting scenes with Dipali. Her dress was looking good. But cannot make out if she is having a double role in the movie. Over the indoor sets she was a vamp in western clothes and now on outdoor sets she is a village belle. Seems the film is about her journey from being a village belle to Vamp in the bar...Seems very much the story of Dips Bhatia. From Chawl belle to being Dipali Gutter Queen Sikander Bhatia.  πŸ€£ RK dropped her and almost sprained her back and Madhu splashed water on her. Poor Seema Mishra...so much for being the Vamp. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

RK in the purple T - Awesome
Madhu has again her changed her hair-style again...for the third entry.

Precap: Avinash Rekhi is showing off his body. Its almost like RK entry in June...just that we never got to see a bare chested VD. I am curious to see what kind of chemistry develops between VD and AR...more than what it would be like between DD and AR.

Edited by 0-SD-0 - 11 years ago
bcbs_srk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I wish someone  had put a non removable duct tape on Gutter Queen's mouth. I got a headache  with her non stop talk today. It was again a filler episode and built up for the new entry. Finally it was RK who kicked that creep. Bittuji and Radhaji's phone bill will be doubled this month and RK might not have problem with this, it looks like😊.

I wish there was no hay when Dips fell. We would have got to see her with the crutches in coming episodes.πŸ˜†
Edited by bcbs_srk - 11 years ago
Angeena thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
RK  I was a total phangurl for the first part of the episode. 

The creepo gets drunk and tries to assault Madhu when RK makes a heroic entry. πŸ˜² I was totally surprised. I didn't expect RK till that night. He beats the daylights out of the guy and stops only when Bittooji stops him for fear of the guy's death. RK's anger at the creepo's audacity his just too good. And then the concern for Madhu ..  

Their first reaction to meeting each other after the night spent together --> awkwardness. But the usual bitterness wasn't there. They just didn't know what to say or do because they didn't remember what happened. Madhu's reaction to RK injury was to instantly rise her hands to help him and then she stops herself. And walks away.. Do what you will Madhu, girls almost always love a knight in shining armor.

Dipali's expressions here "what the hell just happened?" I guess she is finally realizing that RK is not as indifferent to Madhu as she thought.

Madhu and Bittooji's conversation in the tent.. Too good. DD effectively portrayed how a girl reacts to such a situation. πŸ‘ But the highlight was when she drinks that water all because RK sent it to her. And in return she sends him a paste for his cut. Not that it was needed. She had already sent a first aid box. The way RK and Madhu looked at each other today, easily says that the equations have changed yet again. I really want an answer to Bittooji's question, Madhu what's between you and RK? Earlier, I would have agreed it was more of hatred than love but today .. 

Radhaji and Bittooji are happy about RK going there a day early and so am I. He just can't stay away, can he? πŸ˜† They were right that the now when RK and Madhu get together it should be a completely honest relationship, even small lies will be too much. But I found their words of no one coming in between them to be foreboding. This was for Sultan's entry, I think.

The next day .. Madhu's hairstyle is the way it was when she was with RK. Does this signify a change of heart? When she drops her bag and RK tries to help her .. What's going on? Did two days change them so much?

The scene where Dipali was supposed to fall into RK's arms ..🀣🀣 RK was so completely lost looking at Madhu that he let her drop .. πŸ₯³ This was so utterly hilarious. I just can't stop laughing. Best thing is he didn't even plan for it. πŸ€£πŸ€£ 

BTW, when did Dipali become the heroine? Wasn't she just there for a cameo? Where did Shraddha go? 

Usually I'm able to ignore Dipali but today .. How could she think that? Her suggestion that RK had it planned had more merit. Though that too was rubbish. And Madhu throwing that glass of water at her face. Again this is what RK had done. Is this what RK meant when he said, don't copy me?

And she quits. After everything she chooses Gutter Queen's taunts as the reason to quit. Seriously? 😑 She could handle so much and she couldn't handle Dipali? Or was this the straw which broke the camel's back?

The precap is the same as the promo. Sultan is gearing up for a grand entry. Did he just fly out of the water? πŸ€“πŸ€”

ETA: RK looked amazing today in that purple shirt. β€οΈ
Edited by Angeena - 11 years ago
Nabakov_Musings thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yay finally someone posted their views so now ill feel comfortable posting mine lol . I am still getting over Madhu pulling deepu's hair. πŸ€£ Achanak bbb mode kahan se aaya madhu? lol. gutter queen. πŸ€£ Deepu fell on the hay stack hahaha , it reminded me of that sequence with shah and kajol in the song " jaati hoon mein jaldi hai kya"..kajol also fell like that in the hay stack.lol. ok jokes aside.

Rishbaala : Tere bina , hum jee lengey.

And so the destroyer , the destructive reaper who carries a cynical grin on his granite surfaced cheekbones ,  with his eyes leaking venom instead of life , fell for the very crop he had cut for destruction . The little formidable crop whose tears are invisible to the destroyer , however , had this invisible effect and power  on the reaper to make him save the very crop he had cut in spite . The avenger might enjoy the ruthless night giving him invitations to open and ruin brocades of hearts laid in front of him as adventures . But how long will the avenger discover and destroy? How long will he not feel that his own dark castle he  has made for himself is not the least bit friendly with him?How long will the dark knight feel the stiffness of the white sheets on his bed to respond in silent whimpers when they touch his stony skin? How long will the destroyer face the wrath of being who he is? He needs light , despite destroying it and rejecting it. And the light's force was such that it reached out to him without his intention , and despite his rejection . He broke his light's heart  , but if anyone dares to even trespass her path of shine, he will be more ruthless than he is seeming to be . How can he not? Cruel reapers are the ones who cared too much  once upon a time , right? But ,  at the end of the day , does that basic layer of affectation and care  ever go away forever despite the storms?

Silent love touches and beats within one  the most and makes one understand the vigour and pain of both souls especially when the love is so silent in its language. Isn't that how they are? Their love being portrayed never needed physicality . It just speaks another story through its silence and unintended words through their actions for each other. It illustrates a story of nature. Madhu wanted to vent her feelings to the guy who destroyed her , cause whatever he is , he is her home . He always will be. She silently passes him the ointment , cause that is what she is for him . A beautiful withered pink flower that heals all the thorns of this cactus. He withered her petals and yet he offers her water - a sign of helping her withered petals bloom. How ironic. They are a beautiful paradox , aren't they? He wants to help her but he has lost the right. It hurts when you want to reach out to someone and yet there is this invisible barrier in between that you yourself are responsible for.

As for the title dedicated to them..it is a song that reminds me of them. :D

Edited by Escape.My.Love. - 11 years ago
supercool3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Today's was just a lot of action πŸ˜†

I never thought RK would come today to save Madhu πŸ˜² That was a shocker πŸ˜†
I guess he couldn't stay away even for 1 day.
But wow what an anger! Had Bittuji not intervened he would've killed the guy

There seemed to be a lot of hesitation and awkwardness between Madhu and RK today. I think it's also because they don't even remember the previous nights events fully and its only in flashes.
RK immediately goes to tend to Madhu but stops. Madhu sees the cut on his hand and wants to tend to it as well, but she also stops. So much helplessness between these two in that scene πŸ˜³

During the tent scene, I totally felt for Madhu. Her reaction made me feel sad. That plus her confusions about what happened while she was drunk. 
So now Madhu accepts water if it is given by RKπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
I loved Bittuji's question about what is happening between her and RK? Even I would like to know! πŸ˜†

Dipali was desperate as always. I love how RK was busy staring at Madhu and he forgot to catch Dipali when she fell πŸ˜†
And of course, Madhu band bajaoing  Dipali in the end ... Gutter Queen πŸ˜† πŸ€£

RK seemed to have softened up today. For once, he didn't seem so in control and was just going along with the moment. I felt he was as confused as Madhu is. Just that Madhu tends to show her emotions, while RK keeps it within. Plus I disliked those shades ! 

VD looked totally drool-worthy today in purple 
And I also loved DD's white suit during second half β­οΈ
Dipz literally looked like a ghost when she appeared while RK was beating up that guy. What was with that make up? πŸ˜•

Precap - Did Sultan literally fly out of the water? πŸ˜†
amrithas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I am going for the bloopers and funny moments in the episode today! Where in heaven, is this outdoor, where the sun never  sets! Madhu n bus had set out in the evening for this magical place and after 3 hrs when they got there, its still broad daylight! RK who supposedly came there in the night, was being the hero n beating up the creep again in daylight! Seriously, everyone except Dips is disoriented in the place! Madhu is all looking upto RK for support, drinking water even bcoz he send it and taking care of him too! RK is going around picking up bags, searching n staring at Madhu all the while, so much so that Dips landed thud on her back! Thumbs up to that! It was hilarious beyond words and RK realizing she fell, a full second later, was the icing on the cake! Dont get me started on Dips strange role in the movie! Village belle during daytime cum Item singer at nights I guess! And I think enough of the water throwing antic Miya Biwi!
Nothing much to say about the episode otherwise, than glad that RK was the one to strangle the creep, though bursting out from nowhere! But Dips got me thinking, is this another of RK's setups?Nah, I just want to revel in his chivalry and concern for Madhu! He was seriously looking yummy in the purple V neck! 

On a serious note, have to say that this filmy show deals with all sensitive issues only superficially! Here Madhu was insulted partly bcoz of RK's desertion of her, and here we are all cheering him and ready to forgive him just coz he bashed up the lech! I thought, atleast Madhu would have the good sense to be even more furious at RK now, that she is not drunk and things are back to normal! But looks like she too has lost her senses, like us ,seeing RK in purple!
Edited by amrithas - 11 years ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: amrithas

I am going for the bloopers and funny moments in the episode today! Where in heaven, is this outdoor, where the sun never  sets! Madhu n bus had set out in the evening for this magical place and after 3 hrs when they got there, its still broad daylight! RK who supposedly came there in the night, was being the hero n beating up the creep again in daylight! Seriously, everyone except Dips is disoriented in the place! Madhu is all looking upto RK for support, drinking water even bcoz he send it and taking care of him too! RK is going around picking up bags, searching n staring at Madhu all the while, so much so that Dips landed thud on her back! Thumbs up to that! It was hilarious beyond words and RK realizing she fell, a full second later, was the icing on the cake! Dont get me started on Dips strange role in the movie! Village belle during daytime cum Item singer at nights I guess! And I think enough of the water throwing antic Miya Biwi!

Nothing much to say about the episode otherwise, than glad that RK was the one to strangle the creep, though bursting out from nowhere! But Dips got me thinking, is this another of RK's setups?Nah, I just want to revel in his chivalry and concern for Madhu! He was seriously looking yummy in the purple V neck! 

RK picking up Madhu's bag and his shooting was the next day..evening they had RK saving Madhu ..πŸ˜† 

now i know why Madhu didn't react to that guy..bec. RK was coming to her rescue πŸ˜† bas BACHAO BACHAO ki kami thi..πŸ˜›vaise alone, she can handle BHAI's also 
Edited by _charu_ - 11 years ago