•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi guys... I m new to this forum... This is my first post abt the show. This is probably the first indian show which doesnt strech its story. The chemistry of gautam and jennifer is awesome... I can only imagine how would they look with each other tomorrow.. I just fell in love with saras and kumud... both r so mature.. How can saras know that that lady was not Kumud?? Soo sweet yaar... The way kumud's father asked him what he wanted-tea or see Kumud... was a very cute scene... AND THE PRECAP... WAS DREAMY.. The way he look at her while she is sleeping...( BTW,HOW COME KUMUD SLEPT THERE??)... pls share abt how u lyk todays episode... (PS- I HAV TO SAY, GAUTAM HAS SUCH NICE AND EXPRESSIVE EYES... HE IS SOOO CUTE.)
Welcome to the forum, indeed the precap was mind blowing.
Welcome, n we hv met b4/...😆

precap was...
the show is amazing...samud is the best and I want to watch todays episode quickly but need to wait for my class...still half n hour to go😭
Originally posted by Janeyre

the show is amazing...samud is the best and I want to watch todays episode quickly but need to wait for my class...still half n hour to go😭
Chalo koi baat nehi... sirf adhe ghante ke hi to baat hai...dekhte dekhte over ho jayega... :):) And indeed the show is amazing...
Originally posted by EternalFrission

hey welcome dear

lovely post
Thank u... :):)
😃
Originally posted by Tishana

Welcome, n we hv met b4/...😆

precap was...
Yes, I remember... So tomorrow we r gonna get that promo-wala scene... hayeee