India-Forums

We wont tolerate Varun to be insulted ..NO WAY (Page 3)

Rain_Lover Senior Member
Rain_Lover
Rain_Lover

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chaichil

there is no such rule here saying the othr fan base shud not participate in d bff post nd vaise thrs no other fanbase and different things we all r bffianz here

pls dnt make our forum a big mess like the d3 one we all r frnds here...and we love all d characters mayb our likingz r different...so stp creating this stupid divide line...

{ though i love varun nd wont mind evn if d cvs r giving sarun 4 us asd i belive both saanvi and saarun has its own charm}

Buddy , I'm not creating any divide , why would I do so , as if I hold personal grudge against anyone here . My point was -this topic is about Varun and all I wanted his fans to participate actively instead of attacks-counter attacks -explanations .  

And blue bit- if u go through ur words - u can get who is in militant approach. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HudaakZaYaHolic

Rain_Lover Senior Member
Rain_Lover
Rain_Lover

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by radzzz123

hey don't create a mess in the forum...
we don't want any fights over here
its the bff forum
we all need to be friends

Supporting respective favourites is not "creating mess" . I didn't even bring comparisons or violent talks over here . I just said - I cant see my fav getting insulted . Then how have I create mess in this forum . 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ZaYaHolic

Rain_Lover Senior Member
Rain_Lover
Rain_Lover

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pia.raha

i really cant get it,why r ella and vinnie or the rest of the gang are showng attitude,ella and vinnie has no r8 to boycott him,bcz they indeed were the reasn of his death,it was his luck dat saved him othrwse he was dead only!!!!! and he has all the r8 to revenge dat,and he didnt even complained to police or nethng,he jst showed them dat fear!!! ya sanju has a valid reasn to be angry on him,bt varun should be gvenn 2nd chnce by her bcoz ella was at mre fault than varun,if she can b frgven then why nt him!!! hpee sarun starts soon!!!!!!!!SmileSmileSmile

Ditto 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pia.rahaZaYaHolic

Pihu.k11 IF-Rockerz
Pihu.k11
Pihu.k11

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
M too from d3 forum.. Yea true.. I dint lik Shivam a bit there buh Yes M LIKING LAVIN AS MAC.. He's doin a good job n thus needs an appreciation !

Not goin against ur opinion bt jus statin my pov...

Sorry.. If I hurt u ! Smile
Neetu_Unleashed IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

dhumps

-Araina- IF-Stunnerz
-Araina-
-Araina-

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Note: 

Lavin's acting in D3 is different than his acting in BFF. Please do not compare the two shows. You are free to criticize the character but not Lavin. He simple follows the script. 

-V DT.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sukanyaaPihu.k11firefly..

ZaYaHolic IF-Sizzlerz
ZaYaHolic
ZaYaHolic

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nitu_TheTwisted

this is not FAN CLUB ok...this is a discussion forum..

VARUN sucks .. get it he S U C K S. 

am so happy that he is being insulted. the way he tortured the girls couldn't be accepted. and if sanju hadn't existed. he had defintely done harm to the other girls.

look at his hairstyle .. he is suffering from 440 volts everyday
AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

Edited by Rimzy93 - 05 March 2013 at 10:56pm

Hudaak

chaichil IF-Dazzler
chaichil
chaichil

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rain_Lover

Originally posted by chaichil

there is no such rule here saying the othr fan base shud not participate in d bff post nd vaise thrs no other fanbase and different things we all r bffianz here

pls dnt make our forum a big mess like the d3 one we all r frnds here...and we love all d characters mayb our likingz r different...so stp creating this stupid divide line...

{ though i love varun nd wont mind evn if d cvs r giving sarun 4 us asd i belive both saanvi and saarun has its own charm}

Buddy , I'm not creating any divide , why would I do so , as if I hold personal grudge against anyone here . My point was -this topic is about Varun and all I wanted his fans to participate actively instead of attacks-counter attacks -explanations .  

And blue bit- if u go through ur words - u can get who is in militant approach. 

obvio buddy divide line is stupid...nw dnt say its not...i cant say sweet divide line already in d3 forums u guyz have created this mess kuch kaho tho upar hi chad jao typs

we all wantd to be peaceful here thts why i said and starting of ur posst itself  is setting a divide u cud also have written varuns fan please participate...or guys pls refrain frm bashing sarun in this post as i made it only for their appriciation

all d old members of this forums wud have understood u

though i cant guarantee the new ones who r cumng frm d d3 forum
it was just u way of writing other wise ur post made total senseBig smile

firefly..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

V Best Friends Forever? Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index