India-Forums

We wont tolerate Varun to be insulted ..NO WAY (Page 2)

gal.angel IF-Rockerz
gal.angel
gal.angel

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Yaa completely agree wit u dear !! Now varun also want new start but y peeps r not believin him itz soo irritating !! I juz lov varun soo much

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HudaakZaYaHolic

radzzz123 IF-Dazzler
radzzz123
radzzz123

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gal.angel

Yaa completely agree wit u dear !! Now varun also want new start but y peeps r not believin him itz soo irritating !! I juz lov varun soo much

beliving would take time...
losinf someone's trust is a easy task
but gaining it back is very tough

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Haruhikrit125

gal.angel IF-Rockerz
gal.angel
gal.angel

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by radzzz123

Originally posted by gal.angel

beliving would take time...
losinf someone's trust is a easy task
but gaining it back is very tough
but we can give one chance if someone want to really change!!
pia.raha IF-Rockerz
pia.raha
pia.raha

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 9:10am | IP Logged
i really cant get it,why r ella and vinnie or the rest of the gang are showng attitude,ella and vinnie has no r8 to boycott him,bcz they indeed were the reasn of his death,it was his luck dat saved him othrwse he was dead only!!!!! and he has all the r8 to revenge dat,and he didnt even complained to police or nethng,he jst showed them dat fear!!! ya sanju has a valid reasn to be angry on him,bt varun should be gvenn 2nd chnce by her bcoz ella was at mre fault than varun,if she can b frgven then why nt him!!! hpee sarun starts soon!!!!!!!!SmileSmileSmile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kria_reyd3Rain_LoverHudaakgal.angelZaYaHolic

ZaYaHolic IF-Sizzlerz
ZaYaHolic
ZaYaHolic

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pia.raha

i really cant get it,why r ella and vinnie or the rest of the gang are showng attitude,ella and vinnie has no r8 to boycott him,bcz they indeed were the reasn of his death,it was his luck dat saved him othrwse he was dead only!!!!! and he has all the r8 to revenge dat,and he didnt even complained to police or nethng,he jst showed them dat fear!!! ya sanju has a valid reasn to be angry on him,bt varun should be gvenn 2nd chnce by her bcoz ella was at mre fault than varun,if she can b frgven then why nt him!!! hpee sarun starts soon!!!!!!!!SmileSmileSmile
exactly my point?Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Hudaakgal.angelpia.raha

meraji Newbie
meraji
meraji

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 9:15am | IP Logged
I think d cvs jus want 2 show a bttr side of varun 4 a short tym.soon varun'l fed up askng acceptance frm sanju nd start behaving lyk angry young man who want sanju's lov @ any cost.
gal.angel IF-Rockerz
gal.angel
gal.angel

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pia.raha

<font size="3" color="#ff0033">i really cant get it,why r ella and vinnie or the rest of the gang are showng attitude,ella and vinnie has no r8 to boycott him,bcz they indeed were the reasn of his death,it was his luck dat saved him othrwse he was dead only!!!!! and he has all the r8 to revenge dat,and he didnt even complained to police or nethng,he jst showed them dat fear!!! ya sanju has a valid reasn to be angry on him,bt varun should be gvenn 2nd chnce by her bcoz ella was at mre fault than varun,if she can b frgven then why nt him!!! hpee sarun starts soon!!!!!!!!SmileSmileSmile</font>
yaa completely agree wit u !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pia.raha

Rain_Lover Senior Member
Rain_Lover
Rain_Lover

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meraji

I think d cvs jus want 2 show a bttr side of varun 4 a short tym.soon varun'l fed up askng acceptance frm sanju nd start behaving lyk angry young man who want sanju's lov @ any cost.

AND THIS IS WHAT WE DONT WANT ... WE WANT VARUN TO STAY POSITIVE AND PAIRED WITH SANJU AT THE END ...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Hudaakgal.angelpia.rahaZaYaHolic

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

V Best Friends Forever? Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index