We wont tolerate Varun to be insulted ..NO WAY - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
Time out, folks. It's just a show, a work of fiction, people who don't exist, played by actors. There's no need to lose your cool about anyone. All the characters are creepy, and have secrets that can shock you. They're not real.

Besides, if you want a softie show, watch Dil Dosti Dance or anything on the Pogo/Disney/Nick channels.
m a saanvi fan...but i like varun nd haf no prblm wid sarun

as this is a mystery show as arjun is sayn anythng can happen
today's episode gave really a GREAT ANSWER to this thread
🤣

mazaa aa gaya...bechara varun ðŸ˜­
u really luv to fight this muj????????
Chill Guys  ...   (wowi dont believe iam saying this.. i myself an ardent arguer when it comes to the guys in my siggie ðŸ˜†) 

Also Not all SanVi fans are Anti-Varun or Anti-SaRun! there r exceptions like me! .. I love Varun or sud i say YT like crazy. He is turning out to be such a sweet heart these days and look how much he got changed in a month of time! Dont worry the cvs will develop his character further in the future.. but these things take time .. only before two weeks, we audience came to know of his good side.. dont worry things will be better soon .. just stay calm and root for your fav show & character!! PEACE 😊 
Edited by -Rupz- - 11 years ago
but i luv saanvi more...but cant seeppl fyting here this was our spcl bff forums... :"(
Originally posted by chaichil

but i luv saanvi more...but cant seeppl fyting here this was our spcl bff forums... :"(
i too dont like it :( its like D3 part 2
i didn't like the TOPIC..u can't make such type of topics with such headlines on a discussion forum. now its hilarious since people can't defend varun they have now taken to prithvi's side. the same people who were arguing for varun in the last couple of pages 😆 if you can't tolerate. u better leave the forum. criticism will happen to each and every character at some point of time in the show. u have to accept it or ignore. but saying things like...'I WON'T TOLERATE' does not give u any power
but its not me who have made the tpic thn y d hell are u telling this to me..??'

initially just see my 1rst cumnt u will kno tht evn i was nt soo comfy wid the topic cuz  of d divide line the topic maker chose,,,,

and i was always a saanvi lover...and everyone here knw tht m mad behind prithvi frm d start sooo if u dnt kno certain things thn dnt tok abt it

but u weren't criticizing darling u were bashing and tht against the rule of the forum

and u r certainly no one to tell me to leave...
Originally posted by sweetz1204

i too dont like it :( its like D3 part 2

but i dnt think we can help it when such kind of pepole r in the forums...huh ,,,thtz soo sad actually ...i miss our old bff forums