Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: krit125

...u cant simply insult an actor like that

this is the maturity of 90 % fan girls on I-F🀣. they don't know the difference between character and actor,.πŸ˜›

no where i mentioned 'YUVRAJ' did I ?πŸ˜• he is cute but his character and his look is totally a freak. i can't forgive what he did to vinnie and ella. 

Originally posted by: chaichil

leave it kirthi this prsn evn dnt deserve our time...!!!

🀣 what makes u all think, u deserve my time πŸ˜† i am also not enjoying replying your hideous posts as well πŸ˜†
Edited by Nitu_TheTwisted - 11 years ago
Originally posted by: chaichil

u cant tolerate...?? omg just see urself the way u tok...thn tok abt othrs kk...well m nt intrested to tok wid u...so plz...

and u urself see if anyone is supporting u in thz foruma????...awew baby no1 ...ha so nw u kno who need who in d forumsπŸ˜›

yeh jo likha hai...pehle khud samajh lo tab mujhe samjha dena. i don't know this language 🀣 

and support - MY FOOT ! who cares if anyone support me or not. i will say me thing anywaysπŸ˜›
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
members are reminded not to compare and to bash characters, stating a character 'sucks' constitutes as bashing and hence not allowed, constructive criticism you are free to post, bashing you are now.  Refrain from talking about D3 this is not the D3 forum 
AmYraaA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nitu_TheTwisted

if that is so...don't make ridiculous and cynical topics 'LIKE WE DON'T ACCEPT'...this is not your fanclub. this is a discussion forum where everyone is allowed to speak its mind whether favourable and critical. 

main bhi tum logon ke muh nahi lagna chahti. ..but i have the right to express anything critical which is justified. and if it under limits noone can stop me. 

character of Varun is a total jerk in the show. there is no sign of improvement in him. he is on the same lines of wooing sanju again but i am happy she is not giving him any bhaav and considering what he did to her friends...he should be ...bang bang ! 

Omg 1st it's not me who have made this topic that ur keeping on saying this fan club thing...m a saanvi live...but that does nt mean that u will keep on saying anything about a character on the 1st instance u r ready to fight I mean common u cud have said that thing of yours in a sweet manner too...but no u may love controversies that's a different thing...
And in this forum Everyone even have the right to appreciate their favourite character and if u have any problems with the character thn make another topic and continue with your hate song...and maybe u will get some company too...which I doubt but still...
Ohhh and giving ur giving us  your preciouse time ...

Ohh my my m blessed ...we r very well glad to see your such sweet comments 
Thank you 
Edited by chaichil - 11 years ago
AmYraaA thumbnail
πŸ˜›
Originally posted by: Nitu_TheTwisted

yeh jo likha hai...pehle khud samajh lo tab mujhe samjha dena. i don't know this language 🀣 

and support - MY FOOT ! who cares if anyone support me or not. i will say me thing anywaysπŸ˜›

Short forms tha sry ajj ke zaamane main tho everyone understands this apko ni ayya thn m helpless

Support huh I can see that u don't need it...not used to it...aww m sry πŸ˜‰
varun ki band bajane ke liye i am alone πŸ˜›
Mellifluous thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Tanya plzz dont waste the time let her say whateva she want. this was a discussion thread & now its looking like a bashing corner. Let the mods handle the thing coz cant you see how she is talking?? everyone here knows you so no need to justify yourself & your comments. Just leave this post yaar.
AmYraaA thumbnail
ya sree ur ryt...

ur wish is ma command beautiful lady...πŸ˜‰
MaaNeeTLuV thumbnail
Guyz chill yr
Varun will b back...
This cvs want to expand de track dats y deir
Doing dis... Trust god...!
Everything will b on track n hope dat v can c
Sarun tracks tooo!!!! Guyz pray for sarun tracks dats it v Cn do..
Nthing else...

Kept smiling !!! 😊
i hope Varun goes behind the jail as soon as possible. the way he harassed vinnie and Ela is totally unacceptable. and i am not liking Sanju didn't stand for her friends. she should get the guy punished as soon as possible. and his mad sister as well.