Page 1 of 14

Page 1
Page   of 14
Page 2 Page 14

Rain_Lover

Groupbie

Rain_Lover

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 5:51am | IP Logged
( This is a Varun lovers post, fans of opposite fandom , kindly back off , I dont want any altercation here ) 

I dont know what's the future track , I dont know how long this "Boycott Varun" track will be dragged - all I know , I want to see Varun & Sanju to be together at the end and Varun as the true lead of the show . 

But , the way todayes episode and the precap proceeded - I'm fearing Varun can go back to his negative shade  because there seems actually no option left . The way whole gang is insulting him . And HOW DARE THAT MAC TOUCHED VARUN IN THE PRECAP . i'm from D3 forum , I didn't find a single individual who likes this actor and he really irritated all the fanbases there . I'm still unaware - what the hell this MAC doing in BFF and that too attacked Varun without any valid reason . I REALLY CANT SEE VARUN  GETTING INSULTS JUST BECAUSE HE LOVES SANJU IN INTENSE WAY ...Angry 

VARUN ROCKS and We WANT SANJU-VARUN ... NO OTHER WAY...   

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

Ankeeeeeruthsamscottkria_reyd3anchal0476princess1234sweet.tashiFarahNooriBARUNILU_Arshidiyadawda13Cutie4197Hudaaklover_kriyansh-Keerthi-BaraniKdeepthis-Neelambari-pia.rahaHR-DMG4lifegal.angelZaYaHolicfeatherheartayaazukideewaniMaaNeeTLuV

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "We wont tolerate Varun to be insulted ..NO WAY" in V Best Friends Forever? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Kriyansh

IF-Dazzler

Kriyansh

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 6:20am | IP Logged
i think lavin is just acting dear...as for the insult yes tat was wrong...lets just see wat lies in future for nw...n yes i like varun n sanju nw...they make a hawt couple...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rain_LoverHaruhi-Neelambari-

princess1234

Groupbie

princess1234

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 6:27am | IP Logged
i agree

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rain_Lover

ZaYaHolic

IF-Sizzlerz

ZaYaHolic

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 6:42am | IP Logged
OMG wah happend in 2days epi?

kria_reyd3

Groupbie

kria_reyd3

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 7:40am | IP Logged
pata nhi varun ko aur kitna insult hona pdega yar.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rain_Lover

krit125

Goldie

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 8:27am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rain_LoverZaYaHolic

chaichil

IF-Dazzler

chaichil

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 8:33am | IP Logged
there is no such rule here saying the othr fan base shud not participate in d bff post nd vaise thrs no other fanbase and different things we all r bffianz here

pls dnt make our forum a big mess like the d3 one we all r frnds here...and we love all d characters mayb our likingz r different...so stp creating this stupid divide line...

{ though i love varun nd wont mind evn if d cvs r giving sarun 4 us asd i belive both saanvi and saarun has its own charm}

Edited by chaichil - 05 March 2013 at 8:55am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkeeeeeHaruhikrit125sukanyaa-Drama_Queen-

radzzz123

IF-Dazzler

radzzz123

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 8:44am | IP Logged
hey don't create a mess in the forum...
we don't want any fights over here
its the bff forum
we all need to be friends

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet_roses14krit125-Drama_Queen-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.