Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

.-Nikki-.

IF-Addictz

.-Nikki-.

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 3:30am | IP Logged

"Bittu ji..tell the producer to put up some scene for me,I am in a mood to shoot today,Aisa waqt har baar nahi ata jab RK ka mann ho extra shoot karne ko" said the great RK with great pride.

Bittuji left the vanity van with a smile,He very well knew why RK is suddenly so interested to shoot now.

Madhu had been assingned to do up the makeup and hairdo of the other parallel lead Armaan Mallik,RK very badly wanted to oppose it but he couldn't as at the moment there was no other makeup artist available,n even though he dint actually buy it But Armaan Mallik too was a star,equivalent to him.

Armaan Mallik was quite famous for his charm on woman around him,If Rk was famous for His attitude,style n allegiance,Then Armaan Mallik was famous for his chocolate boyish looks n sweetness.

"Nahii No never Madhubala.. wont fall for his charma,It cant happen , I just wont Let it happen.."fisting his fingers into a ball RK marched off to do something that he had never before done..

"Armaan ji tussi sachi bade funny ho..hahaa"

"Nah dear nothing like that,it just that u r indeed very pretty !"

Did she Blush?..NO How dare he..How dare he make my WIFE blush,How he hit(pat) her like that on her side shoulder?

Each passing minute,standing at the window of the vanity van.. seeing n listening to that guy talking ,chatting, to his WIFE ,making her laugh n giigle n smile..His brains were flowing out of his skull..

His patience had been tested enough..he was about to enter the vanity van ..

"Chief..ur shoot for today is done.,Shall I ask the driver to take out he car?"

RK had walkd out without a word.

Once confirmed that Armaan Mallik was off to shoot n madhubala was in his vanity van ,setting up the next touch up session makeups,Rk marched to  the vanity Van

His eyes full of questions,anger,frustration n hurt..hurt that madhu could grow fond of an Ajnabee that too his biggest competitor..

The door opened with a loud thud n madhu turned back to see her Ex Husband spitting venom at her with those dark questionable eyes n fisted palms.

"Wah Wah Madhubala.. achai, sachai ki muraat, isn't that what everyone says about u?Ya speak speak aren't u the so called ideal one?"

Madhu had no idea about what he was speaking n she geniuinely had an confused expression.

Seeing Madhu show no sign of guilt RKs anger heated further.

Grabbing her shoulders,shaking her whole body he barked.."U never smile soo much when u are talking to me,wait not just laughing u were ahaan BLUSHING"

Madhu,now seemed to have an idea of wat the situation was n that irked her more

Pushing his hands off her shoulder she spoike in an equally high pitrched voice.."Who are u to question me, who gave u the right to interfere in my life hun?"

Placing his hands back on her shoulders n closing the distance between them he screamed his voice off, "YOU ARE MY WIFE, n I HAVE EVERY DAMN RIGHT ON U"

"Let me correct it. 'Ex-Wife" madhu spoke.

" 'I DON'T CARE' he has NO rights to touch u nor does he have any right to be so friendly with his enemies wife,How dare HE ? do this!!"

For a second madhu had a smile on her face,n had a thought that she should tell him that Armaan Mallik is her jiju,her best friends boyfriend..But then decided against it.

N jerked herself away from his grasp.

RKs agner was already out of the controllable limits,n her not so full smile or he thought maybe a grin that She had an Hold on him angered him to no heights n he grabbed her n kissed her on mouth.

The Kiss which was the result of RKs anger n jealousy,turned into a passionate one n being in a content space  seeing her husbands love n possessiveness for her even Madhu responded back with equal passion.

Do leave ur comments goodEmbarrassed or badTongue both r more than welcomeROFLROFL

Nikki ..^_^..

The following 78 member(s) liked the above post:

simran2608shanmanjualwayskhushtarun12khundra12baldnshahtalatiprincessradhikanshah21888svirensukritimishraankhu23pinku12Nian4lifemariya354day_lilyarnvkushirita88Angel.Khushikavithaa12manjusha_92Dazlingdivya.SexyEyes.tharuTWApoojabhatt934_RashmiPristineSoul1mangalorePriya46sonali_22baubleszoya-shahSnigdhaGautamdarkangel93kendraanna_77aksujiClara20meenji224ever4loveShazziesparikhafghangirlMaaneet4evearunsunita_gmArShiDelenaWhypadhuSyed695meettuAngel-33Crazy_navsarpita20saijahnavi__smita__--Puja---StephinesS-SHINYSHREYA-Dil-Miss_uliuliSaiSnehakaribasummaiyasayedLittle_Mermaid.Neha10punam2712flowers4uRockchickFaizakeenu_kktodayzstardumasbhanu_rekhagrashmivaish--Udhay--hifzaavmpyHdhd.SajnaVe...Prinzy..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS:How Dare He?!" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vmpy

IF-Addictz

vmpy

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 3:39am | IP Logged
fantastic.loved it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.-Nikki-...Prinzy..

darkangel93

Goldie

darkangel93

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 3:40am | IP Logged
 AWESOME!!!! it would've been even cuter if u'd added an 'and they lived happily ever after' line at the end!!!!! LOL nevertheless, loved it!!!!! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Crazy_navs.-Nikki-...Prinzy..

--Udhay--

IF-Stunnerz

--Udhay--

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 3:41am | IP Logged
It is awesome! Smile

.-Nikki-...Prinzy..

-Dil-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Dil-

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Awesome!!!!Very well written!!!

.-Nikki-...Prinzy..

.-Nikki-.

IF-Addictz

.-Nikki-.

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darkangel93

AWESOME!!!! it would've been even cuter if u'd added an 'and they lived happily ever after' line at the end!!!!!LOL nevertheless, loved it!!!!!
omg yesshh Shockedbut while writing that thought din cross my mind D'ohhope the ending doesnt seem that very unjustified ErmmDisapprove
Thnks for ur comment:Hug

Crazy_navs..Prinzy..

tarun12

tarun12

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 3:49am | IP Logged
nice

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.-Nikki-.

punam2712

IF-Sizzlerz

punam2712

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Lovely os
What happens next

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.-Nikki-.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.