knraji thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Aditi, Loved the title of this thread...Nice analysis dear...😊
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
aditi : 

yup you are right, the blessing scene overshadowed everything else for me .. nanhi had pined for her spidey for 12 years, she had pined for moments like this in the last 12 yrs, and when she didnt get it , she turned bitter .. determined to bury all her love and longing for her father behind a mask of hatred ..but mohan's unexpected blessing tore away that mask in a fraction of second ..she might be the star reporter of her channel, she might win accolades for her work as a journo in future but nothing can equal this one moment .. her moment of a lifetime ! and this one gesture of mohan will be a major stepping stone in resurrecting their broken relation in near future .. although that will also take a considerable amount of time coz mohan can never undo the 12yrs lost and nanhi , as a daughter, has every right to be angry with him for that IMO.

about guru, you know his futile attempts to keep mohan away from megha simply amuse me, no i'm not irritated with him coz i know he's only being over-protective of mohan and he genuinely wants to save him the pain of another heartbreak .. but like you said in your previous analysis threads too .. destiny once written can never be changed, MM are each others destiny and they are bound to be together at the end of the day. so let guru try as much as he can, he may win a couple of wars but is gonna lose the battle eventually.

1973anu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Aditi, as always a very good analysis... I can just say is word... 
A special mention for the character called Mohan. Megha being a woman it comes easier to love somebody else.. .i.e. not a biological relation. But Mohan is a man and it is special that a man's love is like that of Yashoda... 

Mohan's character is special... I am not able to express and write as you do... hope to have conveyed my thought... 😊
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
guys...i hv a question...this song is only of female voice...i hvnt watched special 26 neither hv i heard all the songs...it seems there is no male voice...

but in the episode there was a portion sung by a male voice...was that recorded only for this show or is there a male version of the song...do let me know...then i will dwnload it...
blmadhuri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Woww what a Beautiful Analysis Aditi 👏...Lovely Episode..Just Cant wait for tonights episode..😃
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
aditi : 

the song has two female versions and one male version, check out songs.pk.
adoremevirgo thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1973anu

Aditi, as always a very good analysis... I can just say is word... 

A special mention for the character called Mohan. Megha being a woman it comes easier to love somebody else.. .i.e. not a biological relation. But Mohan is a man and it is special that a man's love is like that of Yashoda... 

Mohan's character is special... I am not able to express and write as you do... hope to have conveyed my thought... 😊

u r rite anu...i for one feel that men and women brim with same kind of emotions and depth is same too...but the truth is that men either cant or wont express his emotions...there is a very inhumane type of concept in our society...i guess in every country's society...that men dont cry...y r u crying like a girl bla bla bla...

these concepts r as silly as they r illogical...which medical science has proved that men hv narrower tear glands...which medical science has proved that men's heart has a thicker sheath...which medical science has proved that men cannot feel as much as women...
just because women gv birth is no reason at all...wat about the sperms that men donate...it is these that convert into fetus...women only nurture babies...think of it...

i feel both parents hv same feelings towards kids...but i guess one has to be less in exhibition...so that in crisis moments one can control the other...

and there r emotional men and stronger women...i hv known mothers busy with kitty parties, charities and ignoring own child at home...in those houses father return early from office and spend all the time he can with the kids...so nothing like that...
even for adopted kids feeling is same...because here both hv same kind of attachment...here there is no scale to measure who contributed more for the birth...because noone gv birth...

but yes mohan type of men r not common if not rare...because men can hide emotions and women cannot...this is the basic difference...

sorry guys...i guess i am continuously writing long posts in this thread...this episode was too gud for me...
i will stop here now...cant forget i am in middle of my assignment...

Edited by adoremevirgo - 11 years ago
adoremevirgo thumbnail

Originally posted by: polly_03

aditi : 

the song has two female versions and one male version, check out songs.pk.

thanx...will chk soon...
shivangi838 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awesome post and title is apt as hatred remains till the time love doesn't overpower it . loved mohan- nanhi scenes.😊👏
sakhisangni thumbnail
Nice analysis!

The song played has male version too sung by Papon of barfi fame