Page 1
Page   of 27
Page 2 Page 27

ZANADI

IF-Dazzler

ZANADI

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 2:04am | IP Logged

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

COPYRIGHTED WORK

I DON'T  ALLOW ANYBODY TO COPY MY WORK, AFTER THEIR SECOND WEDDING BELONGS TO ME. I DO NOT GIVE MY PERMISSION FOR ANYBODY TO COPY AND PASTE MY WORK ANYWHERE.

IF I FIND OUT THAT SOMEBODY STEAL MY WORK I WILL STOP UPDATING.

ZANA

Chapter 1 (KHUSHI) page 1

Chapter 2 (ARNAV) page 2

Chapter 3 (THE DEAL) page 3

Chapter 4 (FINALY) page 4

Chapter 5 (SINDOOR) page 5

PRECAP (Arnavs questions) page 7

ARNAVS SONG page 8

NOTE page 9

Chapter 6 (ARNAVS PAIN) pt.1 page 9

HERE IS

THREAD TWO

JUST CLICKWink

Hi Guys im absolutely new here. I have enter this tread only because of Arranged Marriage from Krani. I love her Story.

So to me: i'm from Germany so I don't talk English everyday. Im absolutely bad wrriter. But I have this idea in my mind and I must bring it to Paper or Computer.Smile

I dedicate this first Chapter to KRANI. You are my Inspiration. If you would sell your books I will buy them. This is for you.Clap

We all know IPKKND. My FF proceeds after second marriage of Arnav and Khushi.

So if you want to know what happen read my Story.

Everything i have write black is now...everything blue is Khushis memories!

IPKKND 

Khushi is confident of the wedding taking place in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon!

Chapter 1 (KHUSHI)

It was very hot Day in Lucknow. Kushi  stand near  the road and watch cars driving. Everyone goes somewhere. People walk very fast and  most of them seems to be very busy. She just Stand there and wait'.. Sun burns ruthless on her. 

What should she do?? Where should she go???  What happen to her???

She still don't understand. She looks around and search for bench. She needs to sit down first. Her legs start  shaking. Her Memories catch her, she felt more and more back in her past.

Few months ago she was the happiest girl in the world.  Khushi  was about to marry her first big love.

Mr. ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA

Everyone was very busy around her. Payal help her with her jewelry, Amma bring her whole clothes in her new room, Buaji have nothing better to do, then to make her even more nervous.

Buaji give, as always good advices. Be good wife, be good bahu, everything what you do will relapses back on our family. Be happy Arnav beta will marry you again. After his Dadi  tell this all bad things about you and our family. I don't want to think about all rumors that could make a circuit in neighborhood. Khushi   this time no mistakes please!

Kushis  Amma interferes and try to bring her Buaji down. Jiji plese stop now, Arnav beta is about to come and everything will be fine.  Khushi hear his name and her cheeks start to redden.

She thinks about last night when she dance for him and their first kiss, and this another things.

How will she face him and not think about these things. Will he repeat this tonight.

Suddenly there was this feeling she stand up and was about to go downstairs. Her Family try to stop her. But there was no chance. She needs to see him. She runs with smile on her face and ask everyone where Arnaji is. Is he already there?

Dadi is about to enter  wedding hall and look at her with serious face.  Khushi ask again Dadi Arnavji?? And look behind Dadi. Dadi look with disgusting face at Khushi and tell her that her grandchild know whole truth about Khushis past. She will never let this wedding happen. She will never let khushi enter her family.

Khushi look with shocked face at her. She don't understand a word. What is she talking about. Everyone looked with a confused face at dadi.

After everything was out Khushi still believe that her Arnav will come. She trust him. He will come.

Then he stand in front of her. She was so happy to see his face. She try to touch him but he stops her.

You are the badest thing in my life, Khushi. You bring me to love you. Your Amma kill my mom.      I don't want to see you ever again. Garima try to explain but he don't wont hear her. You, Garima and your daughter are Bitches. If I ever see your face again I will not harm you. Get out.

Nani was about to disagree, to bring his anger down. Arnav just tell her that this is the only way to talk with somebody who have destroy his family. So GET OUT he repeat.

And then she Die. She Die inside. He Kill her with his words. Did he forget everything what he say to her night before. She thinks at his words.

For me Khushi you are already my wife. This is only for a family shake and of course for you. I don't want you to have bad feelings about not doing this all religious things.

Religious Things?? Hello her Devi Maiya is not a Religious Thing!!! Anyway '

I love you Khushi. There is no way for Arnav being without Khushi. This two names belong together.

Do you trust me Khushi? Yes I trust you Arnavji. That was her answer. And it was true. She thrust him absolutely.

Stop it Khushi !  Stop thinking about this! You have another problems then to thinking about Arnav Singh Raizada. What will you do now. Where will you get money from.  Hey Devi Maiya, help me.

She stand up and start to look around.  A newlyweds cross the roads, trying to get another side of the streets. The girl have deep red sindoor on her forehead and her braclets were also red. They looked very deep in love for each other. They surely have love marriage.

Again she was back in her memories. 

After Arnav throw them out, Khushi and her family are back at their home. Khushi was about to enter her room. Everything was so strange. She have no feelings, no heartbeat, no this crazy thoughts anymore. It was like she stand beside herself and watch everything from a distance. 

Garima was also in a bad mood. She have explain everything and Khushi understand it absolutely. After all she know person who have take care about her.  Her Amma will never love one  married men and bring one family apart. No her Amma have pure heart.

Yes she knows, but Arnavji not. He hates her now. Her Buaji enter her room softly and try to talk to her. Kushi I know he is angry but he love you a lot. He will come and take you back. He will, I know it.

Khushi don't answer her, she just watch true the window and keep quiet.

Khushi look at me!!

Cry, scream but don't keep quiet. Let your pain out Khushi.

But she still keep quiet. It seems like she is looking on the street and wait for him to come.

Will he? Is there any hope? Is there any possibility?? 

Day by day is coming and nothing happens. Nobody calls, nobody come to their house.

Khushi have lost her whole hope. There is nothing left.

She see how concern her family about her is. She don't eat, she don't drink and don't sleep.

Everyday she spend many hours at her window and watch cars driving. End everytime one car drive near her home, her breath stop. Maybe its him? But he don't come. 

Even the neighbors come to find out whats happen. Nobody in her family talk about this. They just say Khushi want to spend some time with her family because of her dads illnes. Rumors make circuit in her neighborhood.

One day khushi feels very bad. She cant even stand on her own feet. She go to kitchen, to drink one glass water. She felt down and faint. As she open her eyes everybody is looking shocked at her.

Her Amma want to call doctor to their house but khushi don't want it. She don't want to make her family problems. So she promise to go tomorrow to hospital. 

Again she was back from her thoughts. She walk down  the streets and think how many jalebis  she must make and sell to pay this bill. Is her destiny so cruel. Will she be able to live if she cant cope this problem.

She think about this lovely newlyweds. Her hand go to her neck. She took her Mangalsutra between her two fingers and then go with the same hand to her  forehead and touch softly place where she have placed her Sindoor. She have started new life and now again is she about to lost everything.

So tell me do you like or not. Please ignore my mistakes. Big smile

I have took Pictures from google so i don't made them by myself...

All credits go to makers

FOR PMS BUDDY ME

(Will only accept if u comment or like)

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by ZANADI - 07 March 2014 at 8:16am

The following 247 member(s) liked the above post:

bertrobedwardJANNAVsun_smisimron...S786S10Yponnammaainneahmadkhanrithuparnakhalidamohamed6sonalashishzenith.sky2vanesha230zul-e-samainanaazpatelanisa...Khatijahhopalongrashmi.pinkycopenskarpagam17bablushalushilpacmprincessep13fiyonasiddhanandamTanuammuSANA_1rohanrocking32Kiakhatiyanaditirai1210MOHIBMAHIRneena2000aliahaysehemalathar1sanjuarshicrazydreamgirlJane45smileymelMrsPerfectionstarpitasenWajeeha4Deal05madhuiyermontykraniii2cappacuino5aspalasnoureen.shahyogakopinimkoawaheedshobz211001415001gurukhushsangeethbalashan68juju710anju4566Jasmine1611Karthika2211Rosh123AishaYayanarappaAsh1990MySarundiyachillpiyushi9290860623swtsamMSgayatrinanz_2211karsrishalinikanagujoa123cutie13rjhaveribbindusib_1245ramadevibasanti108khusipraarna753funwe23kklgirlmaaziaSaraPhoenixswarnakolasanikhushiforeverriyas12angelroseyPyarmetokyosuhana_ktitanichomelesssinhasmaria29NidhiNevrush007kashmala.123ArshiforeverlvSushmitaDas1luvmisddimli95Shwetadatta750nissodianapadhi92Ashgdivyaasrsinghshona136radhadatta2012hariniroshinikshubhangifanipkknd0greshubarsanaMeeshaaliprasanna.pAplihsparvaizbkanupmpran28671sana48Sakhi2013xtylish_zaraSpoonaiZakiZmaha211thiyamappy-Koeli_Appy-bharoleanne_1983smartgirl9009swati-89shane1Ashavianarshiprabha75premdewaaniangel_prachiashw99Siya6490akankharskumarshubhi2401madhusquarekhusichSim96KtotheMmusax007jessjazzsaara76akurmapuchemistry9anjusr06sessyarnavkhushi1106katjaysemLDGpurnima209Neha.ASsmatakapssirivalli.tnikshfamiyazainy26pinky_sathiyamanee03kajal511Krishika209RITIKA..jdd1959zayana123JazzyMohdAlai123FLGirlRubab4137shaz007shipra.aquadima_ajenji08YaSha0512Titaliya1234dis_arshiamus5aleena.1884nadiafarjanacrazyforsarunroshaanarnavkhushi22sunitikapoorbeenish248yashal_khanravalisharma06jothijoe18ranjanatripathiaaytdazzlerabiakshiankitaKranijazmeenar_artOlive_Rosegifttagarnaushiaycma98deepika45hira_arniebhaktiiiangeldream14rini_katlaksh65alicia212caskermeettuanu_j_menonyoga123sana11daisydee425ameena671jahnvi.luvs.ASRsspoorthyJaveria3991Aisha1996AimmyLovesSobtihoney-sweetyranogillIPK..Jenny_sree_jas0308pup03ArshiHameshaCountingStarsxmandy15Arjuhisis_disha_-afsha-shalitinselKaSh-Maneet-FanSuchi.RsummaiyasayedamaiaArshi.Sugi.IPKvandana.sagarCrazyAmie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF IPKKND After their second wedding CH1-6" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Krani

IF-Dazzler

Krani

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 4:03am | IP Logged
This is such a sweet gesture! Thank you so, so, so much!

And this is an amazing effort, I can tell you have a good and intense story to tell! Keep writing, and you'll definitely improve!

~K

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

fiyonarskumarbeauty14akapsZANADIAimmyLovesSobti_disha_Arjuhisisvandana.sagar

rehsanzsobti

IF-Dazzler

rehsanzsobti

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 4:11am | IP Logged
awesome update.loved it very much.u should continue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ZANADI

ZANADI

IF-Dazzler

ZANADI

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 4:19am | IP Logged
OMG can't belive... Krani you like it...OMG OMG OMG
to hear that from you...i'm sooo happy.
i will definitely continue now.. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rskumarKrani

ZANADI

IF-Dazzler

ZANADI

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 4:21am | IP Logged
@Rehsanz sobty

OMG you like it to!
thank you sooo much. have big smile on my face!!!

RITIKA..

Goldie

RITIKA..

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 4:30am | IP Logged
awesome..
i loved it so much...

ZANADI

ZANADI

IF-Dazzler

ZANADI

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 4:33am | IP Logged
@Ritika
you like it!!
 im dancing here haha cant believe i was sooo nervous to put this story here. thank you sooo much!!!Big smile

shinyrajan

ZANADI

IF-Dazzler

ZANADI

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Smile

Edited by zana101 - 14 March 2013 at 11:31am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top