Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

rima

IF-Stunnerz

rima

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 1:09am | IP Logged
You guys don't know me.
I was a dedicated watcher of another show and still love that show.
In fact I had sworn off shows for a while till I happened to catch Amita Ka Amit

What caught my attention is the total unglamorous way they portrayed the hero and heroine. This is how most people are...normal, average.

Then I was pulled into the reality of the show. Like Amita many girls are not drop dead good looking, tall and slim. But they have a heart too. They have dreams too. But average guys dont figure in these dreams.

Ditto for guys. Many guys are just normal. But they often dream of bombshells as life partners. Fat girls dont figure in this list.

Then I was caught by the message this show portrayed. Don't get trapped in your dreams or by beautiful people. Often beautiful people have no place in their lives for average people. Again average people can be more beautiful inside than the people who are beautiful outside. Average people too can have hearts and feelings and hopes.

On the whole this show is a must watch for most people, who are battling between dreams of the ideal match and the harsh realities.

This show gently wakes people to the fact that your dreams may not be your happiness and your happiness can be different from your dreams.

Loved to come to this forum and know that this show has followers.

I often used to wonder if people ever get time from saas-bahu, detective and comic shows. But I am glad this show has many followers...

I may not post much, but I am glad to make this post for a great and very real show

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

rst16AvayaSangeeta29crazy1anjalianjalichennai28shantellbrownshubabegumtoflyismybirthrsrinivasrishimariyemelgeefa.starRaleighbcatRemya77-Swetha-kinny_ranvirshivenishubhadaskzuenaohmygodurgreataanu23JniISHRA83nan6emeraldeyeMusiquelover786Pinkisamrudhi.rbewafadsupriyaMithuumagicalmelodyRafzpreetipclucky.mNimbuMirchihetalkrithikas

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Amita Ka Amit is Very Real" in Amita ka Amit forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

JniISHRA83

Goldie

JniISHRA83

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Nice post. 100% I agree with u Rima. I know you are from which forum and I am also from the same forum. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mariyemaanu23avantika_2012nan6rima

samrudhi.r

IF-Dazzler

samrudhi.r

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Nice analysis rima. would love to see u around more.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nan6786Pinkirima

crazy1

Groupbie

crazy1

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 3:39am | IP Logged
very true...we do have to draw a line between reality and dreams... this show is beautifully portrayed by the actors

Raleighbcat786Pinkirima

zuena

Goldie

zuena

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 4:02am | IP Logged
awesome post.loved ur analysis.very true. thanx 4making this post.

dare.devil786Pinkirima

shubhadask

Goldie

shubhadask

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Totally agree with you Rima.. After ipk only watching this serial regularly...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

786Pinkirima

dsupriya

IF-Dazzler

dsupriya

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Well said, and I also liked this show for the characterization and so ordinary next to door pair.

When I started watching it I could connect to it, how beautifully they are trying to tell us to go beyond the dreams and the looks, and understand their caring nature.

I simply loved the episode when Amit takes the friend to hospital and how he convinces her to enter the room to see the babyEmbarrassedThumbs Up

And they showed just amazing chemistry and am glad for this refreshing show Sony has bought in.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Raleighbcatsamrudhi.rdare.devilrima

chennaigirl

Goldie

chennaigirl

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Hey Rima,
   I know u from the IPK forum...I totally gave up watching shows for a couple of months...now am too catching up with this one...looks refreshing...

Edited by chennaigirl - 05 March 2013 at 7:29am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rima

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.