Man I want Rk to do it no Sulu

Arnav90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
What the Hell yaar I want Rk to beat that Bada** roadside gunda not Sultan

I know Cv's want to make Sultan enrty shaandaar, I am not against it, I too want dhansu entry for Sultan but for that creep guy treatment i want RK only...

Madhu is gonna ran in jungle bcoz of that leechad so i think Sultan is gonna save Madhu n beat that guy raw...

Sultan is gonna do it for Humanity sake it looks good too but if RK could have done this It would have looked perfect bcoz that was gonna reflect his Junoon n Passion for Madhu that nobody can touch her except him...

This whole scenario could have added more confusion in RK's mind for his inbulit feeling for Madhu n little bit more close to realisation๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•

P.S - We have not seen the epi yet, I am saying all this according to situation n Promo, Hope they will make Rk do something to that B******

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I agree RK for Madhu & only RK . 
DevilGirl. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I liked Sultan's entry and he is Hot..vaise bhi sultan ke baby ko Madhu ne save kiya hai toh uske bhi kuch action karna haina hai to save both baby and madhu๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
bhanu_rekhag thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
let's c what happens in original episode... as for realization RK is worried about Madhu n also came for her b4 tks outdoor shoot than scheduled date.

n regarding his junoon part...he wouldn't like some one else saving Madhu...we can c that part coz till now it's him who is only there to fight her..save her...challenge her

now this new entry saving his Madhu won't sit well with him..just my thought

so chill n wait for episode
tabby999 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

rk gundue ko sirf excel ki tarah doh dena ,,,shaayd dimmag se gandagi ka fitur nikal gayeee...๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by tabby999 - 11 years ago
Renu13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice post Arnav๐Ÿ‘
yup even I want RK to beat that cheapster

-Nia04- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i want madhu to become super heroine LOL
let her handle her problems
ankita24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i wont be disappoited for sure if RK doesnt save Madhu..i feel she wl handle the situation..
am in for this drama content...and damn excited..!!
ginac thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@Arnav90 awesome post. Wud luv to see RK beat him black and blue but we hav to wait for that just now. his turn will cum dont worry. ๐Ÿ˜›
TheGreenArrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Lol It would be good to see but Rk apne ego se bahar aaye tab na, I am all in Sultan he is gonna rock n shock