Page 1 of 11

Page 1
Page   of 11
Page 2 Page 11

Arnav90

IF-Stunnerz

Arnav90

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
What the Hell yaar I want Rk to beat that Bada** roadside gunda not SultanOuchOuchOuch

I know Cv's want to make Sultan enrty shaandaar, I am not against it, I too want dhansu entry for Sultan but for that creep guy treatment i want RK only...

Madhu is gonna ran in jungle bcoz of that leechad so i think Sultan is gonna save Madhu n beat that guy raw...

Sultan is gonna do it for Humanity sake it looks good too but if RK could have done this It would have looked perfect bcoz that was gonna reflect his Junoon n Passion for Madhu that nobody can touch her except himOuchOuchOuch...

This whole scenario could have added more confusion in RK's mind for his inbulit feeling for Madhu n little bit more close to realisationConfusedConfusedConfused

P.S - We have not seen the epi yet, I am saying all this according to situation n Promo, Hope they will make Rk do something to that B******

The following 55 member(s) liked the above post:

HoTSHeLL4RhinohippoMercuryVenusmishty8911Temptations.baisakh45aksprasanaammuapvsluvyouvaani21AutummJeannieJAsp110Neutral_MonaSnakeEyesRuthlessQueenvioletshineamrithasnlm4ginacsree.gattushinseenPoseidenRENU1111..Tangled..KittuPratzzAnoshka-the-Gem_Darling_ananya2000Angel-33DDbiggestfandesaitMy_VivJaan--epiPhobia--nehakariba-Dil-kahkashansakinaankita24DushtDanaf.memadLittle_Mermaid.-WhiteGirl-crystalalenaangelankiCrazyGirl.21anji-miraharshdbMadhuri53Neelambari..bhanu_rekhagmanesha76tabby999Sanna14leelaa9Hdhd

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Man I want Rk to do it no Sulu" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

manesha76

IF-Stunnerz

manesha76

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 11:35pm | IP Logged

I agree RK for Madhu & only RK . 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MercuryVenusvaani21sree.gattuCrazyGirl.21leelaa9

-TimeOut-

IF-Sizzlerz

-TimeOut-

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
I liked Sultan's entry and he is HotDay Dreaming..vaise bhi sultan ke baby ko Madhu ne save kiya hai toh uske bhi kuch action karna haina hai to save both baby and madhuWinkLOLLOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

punnubabyvaani21_Darling_DDbiggestfan..Tangled..KittuPratzz..Sujith1001..ankita24DushtDanaf.

bhanu_rekhag

IF-Stunnerz

bhanu_rekhag

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
let's c what happens in original episode... as for realization RK is worried about Madhu n also came for her b4 tks outdoor shoot than scheduled date.

n regarding his junoon part...he wouldn't like some one else saving Madhu...we can c that part coz till now it's him who is only there to fight her..save her...challenge her

now this new entry saving his Madhu won't sit well with him..just my thought

so chill n wait for episode

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vaani21rosalineak..Sujith1001..

tabby999

IF-Stunnerz

tabby999

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 11:42pm | IP Logged

rk gundue ko sirf excel ki tarah doh dena ,,,shaayd dimmag se gandagi ka fitur nikal gayeee...LOL

Edited by tabby999 - 04 March 2013 at 11:45pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vaani21

RENU1111

IF-Rockerz

RENU1111

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
nice post ArnavClap
yup even I want RK to beat that cheapster

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vaani21sree.gattu

-WhiteGirl-

IF-Sizzlerz

-WhiteGirl-

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
i want madhu to become super heroine LOL
let her handle her problems

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shinseenDDbiggestfanKittuPratzz_Darling_..Sujith1001..manesha76

ankita24

IF-Sizzlerz

ankita24

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
i wont be disappoited for sure if RK doesnt save Madhu..i feel she wl handle the situation..
am in for this drama content...and damn excited..!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

punnubabyAutumm..Sujith1001..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.