Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 5:11pm | IP Logged

Thanks for the updates Gisel and Ratna.

Why the mystery ?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rajakumari 04 - 08 March (Page 2)" in Tamil Other Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
Hi Gisel ... thanks for the updates.. ippadiyae can u do every week for tuesdays Tongue aww i can hear you saying no problem ratna akka nu.. okiee done for tuesdays.. now on will be gisel ROFL Wednesday will be up shortly ..

What i dont understand is why Rajakumari wants to hide herself nu? But its good after all we would get to use the name neelambari here Wink i prefer that to rajakumari!!

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
Wednesday Updates
Episode

Malliga comes to visit Ramesh to talk to him. She nicely talk to Ramesh mother and send her off to get her something to drink.

Malliga ask Ramesh if he had block Lakshimi sim card. Ramesh said yes and it was easy as the card was under his name. Malliga says she is happy. They have already hide the matter about Mahalingam death for the engagement and now they have to continue to keep this as secret till the wedding is over.

Sivalingam arrives just in time to hear this and gets shocked. Both malliga and Ramesh shock to see him as well. Sivalingam ask if everything is true and Ramesh says yes. SL is shock and cries in pain that he had lost his brother. Wife runs out asking enna happen and SL says his brother is death and Ramesh with Malliga has hide this matter.

Malliga tries to justify her action but SL gives her nicely left and right and ask her to get out saying this wedding will never happen.

Later at night mother send Magesh to bring father down as he has not eaten at all. Magesh goes up and tries to calm his father who is crying. SL says he had lost his brother and pavam the kids will be on the road without anything for them nu. He then tells Magesh his going to Kaasi  and also going to return back all sottu to Lakshimi nu. This is heard by the saguni in the house who immediately runs to SL wife

SL wife says she will not let this happen, takes ramesh and goes to stop SL.

SL packs his bag .. does not response to anything his wife and son saying.. just walks away with his bag.

Rajakumari receives call and she has to go bombay first as some case pending there has got through so she needs to go and sign some documents with the lawyer. She ask Lakshimi to go first and then she will come there as Neelambari.

Rajakumari goes to samiyar and gets his blessing ...

thodarum

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pattuppudavaikalki2007migan~*Thamizhan*~Caryn

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Thanks Ratna

Neelambri... hmmm... sounds interesting. 

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
i prefer neelambari to rajakumari Tongue It suits ramya more.. Rajakumari might suit her if its god movie hehehe...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kalki2007Caryn

Gisel

Goldie

Gisel

Posted: 07 March 2013 at 12:58am | IP Logged
I think she doesn't want anyone to think that she 'raasi' was the reason that her father died (which i'm sure, he hasn't); then, everyone will start hating her...

haha...I'm not sure Ratna ka, becoz next week busy...maybe from the next to next week..

pattuppudavai

pattuppudavai

Posted: 07 March 2013 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates Gisel and Ratna.

RK for Rajakumari aa? I thought it was Ramya Krishnan!!

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 07 March 2013 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gisel

haha...I'm not sure Ratna ka, becoz next week busy...maybe from the next to next week..

sure gisel but kindly also let me know in advance that you are doing the updates.. Tongue as so i had not wasted my time doing the updates only to come here and see you have posted sariya Smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Tamil Other Serials Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.