Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Caryn thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks Ratna

Neelambri... hmmm... sounds interesting. 
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i prefer neelambari to rajakumari πŸ˜› It suits ramya more.. Rajakumari might suit her if its god movie hehehe...
Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I think she doesn't want anyone to think that she 'raasi' was the reason that her father died (which i'm sure, he hasn't); then, everyone will start hating her...

haha...I'm not sure Ratna ka, becoz next week busy...maybe from the next to next week..
pattuppudavai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updates Gisel and Ratna.

RK for Rajakumari aa? I thought it was Ramya Krishnan!!
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gisel

haha...I'm not sure Ratna ka, becoz next week busy...maybe from the next to next week..

sure gisel but kindly also let me know in advance that you are doing the updates.. πŸ˜› as so i had not wasted my time doing the updates only to come here and see you have posted sariya 😊

kalki2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update

Nalini again villi - i haven't seen her for a while

migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thank you Ratna for the update.

I am glad SL overheard and not being kept a secret any more. 

Me too like Neelambari...πŸ˜‰
CandyCrushh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I'm too like Rajakumari/Neelambari😊
CandyCrushh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Finally rajakumari's mom understood, money s more important than true relations these days..
Hope rajakumari wil come n console them..
Nalini again irritating 😑
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Friday Updates
Episode

Sorry for the delay .. brief updates

Preethi cries in the room wondering what is going to happen to her love. Mother comes and mocks her for crying over this and ask her to just forget that Ramesh and she will get a better mapilai for her daughter. Preethi gives her nicely about heart love and feelings... Malliga unable to see daughter crying more promises her marriage with Ramesh ... yet she will find a way to make that family fall on her feet.

Ramesh grumbles to his useless mama about Preethi and her mother. Useless mama tells him no fear and the next day takes him to go and see malliga. Upon reaching preethi home.. useless mama starts having fear of Preethi mother and does not go inside the house.. instead sends Ramesh in to say sorry to MIL but Ramesh drags him in.

Both goes in and Malliga comes out. Useless mama tries to talk to malliga .. Malliga who already has plan on mind pretends like she is cool off already and agrees for wedding. Ramesh goes off happily.

At Lakshimi house .. both daughters wonders what are they going to do for the future? Elder daughter offers to stop studies and go to work. Mother says no .. its her ambition to see her daughter graduating as a doctor. Daughter ask her mother to think practically .. How is that possible?

Laksmi ask her not to say anything about stopping studies.. she then says soon everything will be fine. Right now she needs to go to sathasivam house and ask him to give them this home for rent ..

Laksmi comes to see santhasivam.. stops at the entrance upon hearing husband wife conversation, Wife wants him to clear out Lakshimi and the girls from that house as her brother coming from oversea and they need to stay there. Lakshimi heart broken to hear this and leaves from there silently.

She comes back home and ask the girls to get ready. Both Nandhini and Sujatha wonders where they are going to go? Laksmi cries to the girls and says she has realized now .. no money no respect in this world. Nandhini and sujatha tries to persuade Lakshimi to go and see SL and tell him about their situation. At first Lakshimi refuses but both girls manage to make her agree. They pack their bag and leaves the house.

thodarum