Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

The biggest shock

apra thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago

well hi everyone iam back again

i was wondering for the past few days people blaming angad that he should not take prateek away from kripa well iam feeling quite bad for angad after all this ..........well tell me one little thing which would have been the biggest shock's that kripa would have given to angad till last week

1.) suspect him for josh's murder case and send him to jail

2.) marrying prithvi

3.) consumating with prithvi

4.) hiding sur's truth

5.) suspecting him to be  a rapist

6.) singing for prithvi

7.) hiding prateeks truth from him

well today i will tell u how much can it hurt a man when someone whome is loves does soo many blunders but still angad accepted all the facts because he loved kripa a lot

but now the point is that when a man come to know about his own kid who is rite in front of his eye but he can not recognise him because he is totally unaware of the fact that the child in front of him is his own blood-- we all need to support angad for what ever step he take in order to get back prateek because he is his father and has a right to keep prateek with him

now u all will say then what about kripa she has brought him up , she is his mom etc but tell me frist that was it right on her part to hide prateek's truth, she could have ofcourse gone back to angad the day she came to know she was pregnant with his kid but now  angad can suspect her she did all this because she thought that his love for sur will reduce because sur is not his blood(which is of course wrong) but their is a possibility rite( u never know ekta) soo now tell me is angad really being a hypocrate or just being a possive father who has come to know about his son 5 years after his birth

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vandu4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

😆

Angad is paagal after girls n Kripa suspects him😆

eahsan thumbnail

Originally posted by: priyanka20

kripa has all the right on prateek
n th biggest shock was one which angad gave to kripa by leaving her when she was pregnant n calling her public property!!!!!!!
and nothing can beat that ever 😆

you are absoutely right, how can a man who loves the woman so much calls her public property, thats the worse comment i have ever heard. Public Property!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😒

alisha 1 thumbnail
i totally agree with priyanka , first of all angad has hurt kripa whereas sha hadn't do anything , sab se pehle shak angad ko hua tha !!! Aur jab shak kripa ko hone laga to , to angad can't bear !!! I just want to say one thing angad tum kripa ke shak ko jel nehi sakte ho to , lekin is kam ki shourwad tum ne hi ki thi !!!!
apra thumbnail

yup
😉

well priyanka jaan somethings naver change that was angads only mistake and who won't blieve his own mother tell me first and can u counter all mistakes done by kripa no never

angad khanna is rite in what ever he does  

apra thumbnail

Originally posted by: alisha 1

i totally agree with priyanka , first of all angad has hurt kripa whereas sha hadn't do anything , sab se pehle shak angad ko hua tha !!! Aur jab shak kripa ko hone laga to , to angad can't bear !!! I just want to say one thing angad tum kripa ke shak ko jel nehi sakte ho to , lekin is kam ki shourwad tum ne hi ki thi !!!!

ek shak aur saat baar shak karne main farak hota hai 😆

apra thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vandu4ever

😆

Angad is paagal after girls n Kripa suspects him😆

well that's angad isn't it 😉

apra thumbnail

oops i forgot he is also responsible for the death of his unborn child as well 😡

well he din't kill the child madam😡 

**Fazila_Sui** thumbnail
yep i am also on Kripas side u shud also make a lst of things angad has dont to hurt kripa for eg the public property, at the first time they broke up he blamed kripa just wanting his money(he dint trust her then), he also nearly raped her Edited by faiza111 - 17 years ago
apra thumbnail

Originally posted by: faiza111

yep i am also on Kripas side u shud also make a lst of things angad has dont to hurt kripa for eg the public property, at the first time they broke up he blamed kripa just wanting his money(he dint trust her then), he also nearly raped her

well will u tolorate if someone calls u impotent and then he din't rape her please clear this confusion of urs ok