Posted: 04 March 2013 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Udhay--

<font color="#0000FF">Fantastic Post Shivu! Smile
CVs are going way too much!
</font>

Thank you Udhay!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SaiS--Udhay--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The women are NOT toys... (Page 3)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shruti21

IF-Dazzler

Shruti21

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
true enough...

every show had the same concept all together
and then they say, respect women..

SaiS--Udhay--

Temptations.

Coolbie

Temptations.

Crazy Creative Baby, FF Graphicer

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by iiDona

Mostly agree.
The fictional shows on Indian TV are regressive (I am talking about the popular channels for the masses). The stories are set in another time, another era that makes it difficult for an average person to directly connect to the setting. That being said, the characters are certainly relatable, the ideas and concepts are as well. In a way, the PH can justify their odd & twisted plot by naming it escapism. But, such words are to be used with caution. Madhu is in no way different from a normal girl. The mere fact that her situation is anything but does not make it okay for her to suffer every day. There is no pleasure in pain, not for me atleast.

The society has walked ahead. But our TV is still in the 1900s when the condition of woman was actual the way its depicted in today's soaps.
If any one of the show goes off-beat... It isn't accepted by the same masses!
Nicely written Diona!

..Tangled..SaiS

Temptations.

Coolbie

Temptations.

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maria_mahar

<font color="#000066">Nice post, agree with uEmbarrassed
</font>

Thank u honey!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SaiS

Temptations.

Coolbie

Temptations.

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Neelam--

excellent post... totally agree with U...

Thank u Neelam di Hug

skandi

IF-Sizzlerz

skandi

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 9:24pm | IP Logged

u r right yaar, but what to do, this is what happening in the outside the world also...so many women are still suffering without fighting back that is the pain...and the fact of indian television is when a women cries and suffers her pain u get TRP because people like to cry sitting in front of TV and abuse the guy who gave pain to that woman...now tell me how can this show does not show it as it is based on the story of girl of middle class and all the middle girls undergo all these pain u believe or not...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Temptations.

_Darling_

IF-Rockerz

_Darling_

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Great Post Shivu.

I agree with You except one thing. Even I don't like Madhu is being insulted, & not just her, but all female leads are being insulted in shows UGHhh-_- And especially here, a female lead was being insulted/abused in worst manner by the Hero which I was way against it. If RK wasn't supposed tto be hero of the show, I would've been Okay thinking he won't be forgiven & will pay for it like I thought about Ballu. And especially CVS showed such humiliatiom by a man & as a woman, Ughh hated it when I know in the end of the day Madhu will end up with the same man. . And it's just a wrong message giving to viewers.

Don't take this ^ as VD's critism, I am talking about the character, RK, & what CVS did! If you are still not okay with it, I will edit.

As for today's humiliation, I am Okay with it. Of course NOT because I like it grr, but because it's reality of the society. I actually wanted such scene & was thinking when will we get such realistic scene since I know people don't spare a girl/woman Even if nothing has happened to them like divorce etc, so of course they will never leave a woman who is divorced or single or has been single for a long time. It was a realistic scene & I am glad MB team showed it, but now want Madhu to give it back to that creep by her OWN without taking any help from Sultan /RK/anyone! !

I hate when Indian television show always women taking help from their heroes/men. It just shows that women are weak. Why can't we see a scene where woman save herself by her OWN? !!

I really hope we get to see Madhu handle that creep by her own!! Let's see what tomorrow's episode brings.

As for why always women are humilited in shows, LOL, The answer is TRPS

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Temptations...Tangled..tabby999

..Tangled..

IF-Rockerz

..Tangled..

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Nice Post
I'm such a big fan of rishbala that I never thought of it...
Why Madhu has to suffer so much
RK doesn't have to face humiliation but Madhu has to everyday.. people talking about her so cheaply... and now another man has to come to toy with her life again...
fed up of such tracks where the woman has to suffer over and over

meera285Temptations.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.