Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

Temptations.

Coolbie

Temptations.

Crazy Creative Baby, FF Graphicer

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
The show started off with the theme of a girl who enters film industry unwillingly. It started off with A PSYCHO insulting and beating his wife to an extent that she ran away with her two girls. In Mumbai, they grow up under the care of a man. Fine, I can understand this track. Then, we have A GIRL fighting for her rights and being bullied by a man all the time. She was the one who took the plunge only to save her father. She donated blood to her ex. She made him re-concile with his mom. She filled him with love and affection again. She was betrayed in love. She was asked to go to a set where her ex is the lead. She recieves humiliation because she is working in front of her ex. She gets drunk in a party and faces an awkward situation. And now, SHE is the one who is being eve-teased.

Furthermore, she will be a toy with which two men will play.

What is common here? SHE?

I don't talk about Madhu or Padmini or Trishna or Roma.. I talk about SHE... Who could be anyone, me... you... any one...? From Day 1, the show focussed on life of Madhu, she was supposed to be a STRONG woman! And she is... No doubt about it... But can you tell me why always a girl's emotions were being played with by CVs...

They showed a forceful marriage. This is a reel marriage, things are much worse if it happens in real. Then now she was showed as a constant object of humiliation... WHY? Why can't we get over this mentality of "Heroine ko torture karo" track? It might affect people of some era, but for me, its plain INSULT. I tried to be calm, focuss on RK/VD but after yesterday I just cannot control myself. What are we showing people? Is it a thing of appreciation to show how are woman still considered as a toy?

If you guys believe me, I faced so much criticism for watching this show after the twist from my mother. She was like, this man always insults her... Still you watch it... I was like no, she will fight back. But now it seems, PH is trying to cash by showing Madhu's insult. Can they move on now! Can anybody answer to me what is the main theme of the epis since 2 weeks. Its PLAINLY "insult madhu". MOVE on!

Haven't they have ANY other track to fetch the TRPs?

Literature and Drama are always the reflections of our society, by showing a woman being humiliated by men always, what are the CVs trying to show? They should have rather showed some awareness track, Madhu would have rather taken so many other steps than to just move on with her life. They are showing that you betray a girl and you win...

Its utterly frustrating to see such tracks NOW. Such tracks aren't only USELESS but also uncalled for. I quit.

This is just my POV. I would appreciate if you people will not BASH RK/VD here because then I will have to report you guys no matter what. Keep your tone low while posting your views. Don't create a fight here.

I know some people may not agree with me here but before I am a die-hard fan of RishBala or RK... I am a girl.

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

meera285nshahtalati-Dimple-nanibommanastressrelief-Rimsha-sizzles4ever4lovedreamyjennice..Tangled.._Darling_cardio21duaa92maria090-DamnedDrooler-SaiSMiss_uliuliMadhuri53beautiful_heartNeelambari..CrazyGirl.21--Udhay--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The women are NOT toys..." in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nshahtalati

Groupbie

nshahtalati

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
Nice post, agree with u. Why always girl or women has to suffer.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

meera285Temptations.maria090SaiS

.9.Sara.9.

Goldie

.9.Sara.9.

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 8:43pm | IP Logged

Valuable Post dear...
I got d idea u wanted to convey us...
I always think d same thing...Not only MB ,but also other sasu bahu shows dealing with girls emotions...All r playing with girls emotions and weakness...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Temptations.maria090SaiSMiss_uliuli

BloodyHypocrite

IF-Rockerz

BloodyHypocrite

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Agre

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SaiS

Temptations.

Coolbie

Temptations.

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nshahtalati

Nice post, agree with u. Why always girl or women has to suffer.

Thank you so much!

SaiS

Temptations.

Coolbie

Temptations.

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .9.Sara.9.

Valuable Post dear...
I got d idea u wanted to convey us...
I always think d same thing...Not only MB ,but also other sasu bahu shows dealing with girls emotions...All r playing with girls emotions andweakness...

Exactly! This is what I wanted to say! All shows today are merely based on different ways to humiliate women. Off-beat shows which emphasize on youth are therefore not popular!..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.9.Sara.9.SaiS

Dolly-heart

IF-Rockerz

Dolly-heart

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
I agree with you totally. It is completely unacceptable the kind of humiliation women all over the world have to face  from men who have not been brought up right by their mothers. After all the writers have written very good dialogues but in the end they are still "Men".  I hope the writers have guts to come to their senses soon.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Temptations.SaiS

Temptations.

Coolbie

Temptations.

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jugliji

I agree with you totally. It is completely unacceptable the kind of humiliation women all over the world have to face from men who have not been brought up right by their mothers. After all the writers have written very good dialogues but in the end they are still "Men". I hope the writers have guts to come to their senses soon.

Yeah... Very well written dear!
Writers are after all men and however strong woman character they may weave, it will be men in the end!

SaiS

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.