Balika Vadhu

Pratyusha - Anandi Shivraj Shekhar ModNoteP83 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 91

sweet_chilly

IF-Rockerz

sweet_chilly

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 4:13am | IP Logged
none of us has forgotten pratyusha...i wish u hadnt said that...
anyway...
will mise u prats ,our anandi s shekhar!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jadra211

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pratyusha - Anandi Shivraj Shekhar ModNoteP83 (Page 7)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Yash.Pal

Goldie

Yash.Pal

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pussycat

ppp, I am not writing to make fun.  But seriously did you break down, really?  Or is that figuratively speaking?  Hey c'mon, Anandi is not a real person and there is an actress behind that character.   When they act, there is no real personal emotion, just acting.  Have you ever been to a shoot of a Bollywood movie?  

Cannot believe people are crying, breaking down etc.  I am almost feeling inadequate, like I donot have a good EQ.  Cry

Hey. let's do a test.  On 4th March 2014, let us mail each other.  That day if you still feel so strongly about Anandi/Pratz etc, then it has really affected you, but if by then you say ok Yash chalse, then this incident was not worth spilling your tears for.  Yes?  Till then smile Big smile
Yash pal ...this emotional avalanche regarding the exit of Pratyusha as Anandi is not a reflective of one's EQ. Many of us who are actually working as a thorough professional in our respective fields do find some emotional connectivity with a character and more so if an actor who has actually done justice to the character itself for which Anandi as a character is so hugely popular and thereby you have also contributed in some ways or the other to convey your feelings because we may like it or not , we got connected to the character due to Pratyusha's enactment of the same . We laughed with her, got emotional when she was emotional , loved when almost tried to confess her feelings to Shiv, loved her blushes and smiles as she had encapsulated the character in herself as Anandi. We saw her vulnerability and strength and also felt the same. Some of us even tried to identify her position in their lives. We started believing in a so called fictional character because she emoted it so well. Hope you cant deny this aspect. We are all entitled to our POV. Kindly refrain from making a sarcastic comment on others's POV no matter how you actually detest it. This is not a war zone and we are all virtual friends...
[/QUOTE]

Pardon me, where was the sarcasm?  There wasn't any.  I was and still am genuinely surprised that someone can "break down" because of a fictional character.  I cried when my father died, but not if an actor is changed.  Pls show me where the sarcasm was and I will apologise.

Picasso9

ppp333

Goldie

ppp333

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yash.Pal

Originally posted by pussycat

ppp, I am not writing to make fun. But seriously did you break down, really? Or is that figuratively speaking? Hey c'mon, Anandi is not a real person and there is an actress behind that character. When they act, there is no real personal emotion, just acting. Have you ever been to a shoot of a Bollywood movie?

Cannot believe people are crying, breaking down etc. I am almost feeling inadequate, like I donot have a good EQ. Cry

Hey. let's do a test. On 4th March 2014, let us mail each other. That day if you still feel so strongly about Anandi/Pratz etc, then it hasreallyaffected you, but if by then you say ok Yash chalse, then this incident was not worth spilling your tears for. Yes? Till then smileBig smile

Yash pal ...this emotional avalanche regarding the exit of Pratyusha as Anandi is not a reflective of one's EQ. Many of us who are actually working as a thorough professional in our respective fields do find some emotional connectivity with a character and more so if an actor who has actually done justice to the character itself for which Anandi as a character is so hugely popular and thereby you have also contributed in some ways or the other to convey your feelings because we may like it or not , we got connected to the character due to Pratyusha's enactment of the same . We laughed with her, got emotional when she was emotional , loved when almost tried to confess her feelings to Shiv, loved her blushes and smiles as she had encapsulated the character in herself as Anandi. We saw her vulnerability and strength and also felt the same. Some of us even tried to identify her position in their lives. We started believing in a so called fictional character because she emoted it so well. Hope you cant deny this aspect. We are all entitled to our POV. Kindly refrain from making a sarcastic comment on others's POV no matter how you actually detest it. This is not a war zone and we are all virtual friends...

Pardon me, where was the sarcasm? There wasn't any. I was and still am genuinely surprised that someone can "break down" because of a fictional character. I cried when my father died, but not if an actor is changed. Pls show me where the sarcasm was and I will apologise.

[/QUOTE]

melliflous

IF-Dazzler

melliflous

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Malika Hug
Thanks for the much needed tribute to the girl who lived anandi. Your words are my thoughts. Pratyusha carried forward the laughter ,chirpi ness , innocence , love of anandi that Avika gave us .. And added pain, suffering , honesty, strong -will and finally a daring girl to fall in love again. She made us believe that after a dark, painful and horrifying night there is a bright day awaiting us. I will never forget a girl that made us believe in the journey of anandi-balika vadhu.
Now, that connection is lost for me. To me, It felt like a different show.
Thanks again for such a wonderful and honest post.
Pratyusha , you will be missed as anandi .

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sudhajocharu.jjadra211Siya_nya_ansariTheImbecileloveansh

-Raz-

IF-Rockerz

-Raz-

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 5:12am | IP Logged
You she will..andbshe already is being missed

Malika

roberoi

IF-Rockerz

roberoi

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Malika...Hug

A big big tight wala hug...better a group hug as we all need this I think...

I have been silent for a few days as did not know frankly what to do...I am visiting this forum as well as keeping in touch with the friends I made here

ANSH i.e SidYusha brought me to this forum and I am not embarrassed or ashamed to say that...Missing Pratz sourly as I felt the closure was not proper

As a viewer I feel cheated, betrayed and not given my due

So no more BV for me in a regular sense or in an emotional sense so no more Anshilicious posts from me...

I may keep a tab on storyline as I have invested quite a lot but I cant be drooling over them now as I DO NOT WANT TO BE PROVED A FOOL AGAIN

This is a goodbye to Pratz...our Anandi

Malika you have given her an apt tribute and I salute her acting as well as you...for bringing out our thoughts on this form..

Love ya

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

laxmi123Partkjadra211charu.jjrmahulinya_ansaripAL-pALloveanshMalikaBul3

milindrose

IF-Sizzlerz

milindrose

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 5:38am | IP Logged
malika channels fetch money by these shows but never care for them n thriow them like paperbags but we care for them so pray that she comes early in new show 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

gogilijadra211nya_ansariSiya_loveanshBul3Malika

nya_ansari

IF-Dazzler

nya_ansari

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Muku...Hug
Its a big tight group hug of ALL STUBBORN ANSHIANS... you again make me compelled to come on this forum...
You are quite right I was crying on burrying of MY ANANDI yesterday and forum was flooded with Avika's Anandi to This Anandi, whole 3 years  connection was missed and people of this forum were very happy to embrace the change... They just scratch the 3 years of a young achiever from between... How cruel???
The girl who lived this character for three years, she shooted in temperature, she hasn't any personal life, she worked for 16 hours a day for us and we blindly said her "SKELETON"... How cruel???
When come to this forum, people start saying us "STUBBORN, DRAMATIC" when we missed Pratyusha... We get free advices to left the forum, we get free advices to STOP RONA DHONA...
Still I feel we betrayed by PH as well as our friends...
Thanks for a much needed post and giving words to ALL STUBBORN ANSHIANS thoughts... As AnSh is a closed chapter for me, My Anandi and My AnSh will always alive in my memories and in my heart..."
Salam to you Miss Young Achiever... Stay Blessed and Stay Happy...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

gogilijadra211charu.jthe_RijjrmahuliDryaSiya_fastforwardloveanshBul3

Post Reply New Post

Go to top