Balika Vadhu

Pratyusha - Anandi Shivraj Shekhar ModNoteP83 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 91

Daltoni

IF-Sizzlerz

Daltoni

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 3:05am | IP Logged
I will olways missing my Anandi and BV..

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

nilaizagogilijadra211mina92pabitra.pussycatfastforwardDryaSiya_nya_ansariTheImbecileloveanshBul3MalikaBikicasladjana333

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pratyusha - Anandi Shivraj Shekhar ModNoteP83 (Page 6)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_M-A-N-U_

IF-Dazzler

_M-A-N-U_

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 3:11am | IP Logged

Edited by ilove..sidyusha - 05 March 2013 at 3:11am

ppp333

Goldie

ppp333

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Thank you for the post. You know what when I saw Total as anandi on screen yesterday I broke down not because Pratyusha had left the show but the Cv & BV had given 3 Years of pratyusha's contribution as Anandi to someone else without giving dignified closure to Pratyusha-Anandi.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

charu.jjadra211fastrackfastforwardSiya_nya_ansariloveanshMalika

sudhajo

sudhajo

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Wonderfull tribute for Mrs.Anandi Shivraj Shekar... Our Pratyusha.

Last three years, we were with her through thick n thin,,,, That is y it is so painfull.

I don't know how to express,,,i'm in tears...(Anandi,,this is not fair,,, thruout u were crying, and u're making us cry more now, very painfull dear)

Edited by sudhajo - 05 March 2013 at 3:35am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nya_ansarifastforwardSiya_loveanshmilindroseMalika

Yash.Pal

Goldie

Yash.Pal

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ppp333

Thank you for the post. You know what when I saw Total as anandi on screen yesterday I broke down not because Pratyusha had left the show but the Cv & BV had given 3 Years of pratyusha's contribution as Anandi to someone else without giving dignified closure to Pratyusha-Anandi.

ppp, I am not writing to make fun.  But seriously did you break down, really?  Or is that figuratively speaking?  Hey c'mon, Anandi is not a real person and there is an actress behind that character.   When they act, there is no real personal emotion, just acting.  Have you ever been to a shoot of a Bollywood movie?  

Cannot believe people are crying, breaking down etc.  I am almost feeling inadequate, like I donot have a good EQ.  Cry

Hey. let's do a test.  On 4th March 2014, let us mail each other.  That day if you still feel so strongly about Anandi/Pratz etc, then it has really affected you, but if by then you say ok Yash chalse, then this incident was not worth spilling your tears for.  Yes?  Till then smile Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Picasso9

pussycat

Goldie

pussycat

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 3:49am | IP Logged

ppp, I am not writing to make fun.  But seriously did you break down, really?  Or is that figuratively speaking?  Hey c'mon, Anandi is not a real person and there is an actress behind that character.   When they act, there is no real personal emotion, just acting.  Have you ever been to a shoot of a Bollywood movie?  

Cannot believe people are crying, breaking down etc.  I am almost feeling inadequate, like I donot have a good EQ.  Cry

Hey. let's do a test.  On 4th March 2014, let us mail each other.  That day if you still feel so strongly about Anandi/Pratz etc, then it has really affected you, but if by then you say ok Yash chalse, then this incident was not worth spilling your tears for.  Yes?  Till then smile Big smile
[/QUOTE]
Yash pal ...this emotional avalanche regarding the exit of Pratyusha as Anandi is not a reflective of one's EQ. Many of us who are actually working as a thorough professional in our respective fields do find some emotional connectivity with a character and more so if an actor who has actually done justice to the character itself for which Anandi as a character is so hugely popular and thereby you have also contributed in some ways or the other to convey your feelings because we may like it or not , we got connected to the character due to Pratyusha's enactment of the same . We laughed with her, got emotional when she was emotional , loved when almost tried to confess her feelings to Shiv, loved her blushes and smiles as she had encapsulated the character in herself as Anandi. We saw her vulnerability and strength and also felt the same. Some of us even tried to identify her position in their lives. We started believing in a so called fictional character because she emoted it so well. Hope you cant deny this aspect. We are all entitled to our POV. Kindly refrain from making a sarcastic comment on others's POV no matter how you actually detest it. This is not a war zone and we are all virtual friends...

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

laxmi123charu.jsudhajoAryaSfastforwardDryaSiya_nya_ansariTheImbecileloveanshMalikaBul3

AryaS

IF-Dazzler

AryaS

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Mallika Hug

Wanna hug you tight for this!

Yes...Anandi Shivraj Shekhar...how we all had waited to see this turn in her life and were so happy when Gehna said those words after the wedding!!!!

Pratyusha will always be missed. Pratyusha's Anandi will always be remembered because the Anandi we have today is bcoz of how life moulded her in these years and we are witness to what she went through in these years. From a girl full of hope to a totally devastated and heartbroken soul to a leader...who is loved and respected by one and all. She portrayed it all. Pratyusha will be part of our cherished memories and will always have that special place in the hearts of people who love Anandi. I am sure about that.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

sudhajocharu.jpussycatjrmahuliTheImbecileSiya_pAL-pALnya_ansariloveanshBul3Malika

ppp333

Goldie

ppp333

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Hay I done know who you are but I would like to defend myself not because I uw an explanation but how I got influenced with this fictional character. I used to watch this particular show relegiously in spite of my family making fun of me being getting edicted to it. Like you my husband is a practical man because he married me a Bali a vadhu. So next time please try to get reasonable. I love Pratyusha for ever, though I will watch BV for its story but for me Prats is Anandi.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

gogilisudhajocharu.jjrmahuliTheImbecilefastforwardSiya_nya_ansariloveanshMalika

Post Reply New Post

Go to top