Balika Vadhu

Pratyusha - Anandi Shivraj Shekhar ModNoteP83 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 91

Malika

IF-Sizzlerz

Malika

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by VerboseG

CongratulationsMuku for the beauty with which you put across your thoughts.
</div><div>
I weep for the good times, and there were many...

I weep for the "what-ifs," and I smile at the silliness of it all...

I weep for you (most of all - our dreamer), and I look forward to better times and better thoughts...

Love you Muks

Aww Ginu Hug

You know wots d saddest part...I know my awaited jhatka is coming up...when we said that her confession will b an act than words...m sure its coming up...but sadly the connection is lost(for me).And with a ll this I lost my darling too...who will b there but still not there...SHIVJEE! Broken Heart

@bold - Ouch Hug

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

charu.jlavylilydanaTheImbecileAryaSDryaSiya_loveanshVerboseG

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pratyusha - Anandi Shivraj Shekhar ModNoteP83 (Page 4)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Don_theEvil

IF-Stunnerz

Don_theEvil

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
i miss anandi... form start.. i am watching this show my relationship with this show come as on off.. but i accept. .anandi what she is be it avika pratz and now toral.. so.. avika pratz both are going to stick in my memories.. that i never want to forget. and cherish forever...when i heard song rangeelo maro i remember pratz dancing on... its just feeling that you can not forget... it will remember forever... i trying to accept new changes its does mean i forget what happen in fast...  may be i create more space and more memories in my heart for toral.. but pratz place to will remain forever. because she made me believe on anandi happiness , one day she to will be happy... she give me hope and many more thing... she ceritanly is my anandi and will remain forever..

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Moonlight_AnshTenakfastforwardAryaSpAL-pALloveanshVerboseGBikicaaparnaumaMalikablushing

milindrose

IF-Sizzlerz

milindrose

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 11:05pm | IP Logged

malika my dear frnd  i loved each word of ur post n  it was really partts who brought this show to heights and if ph house says that we don't want pratts ,, our show is not in need of pratts becoz of their ego they are like big fat fish who eat such actors who are like small fishes ,,, pratts is still soul of show ,,, toral can take it ahead but soul behind will be pratts ,,, she will not fade with time ,,, she will shine forever as anandi ,,, Thumbs Upi give thums up for ur words ,,, i don't go to AT  as i love pratts no one else ,,,she is legacy who will get chance ahead n we will see her 

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

gogiliTenakcharu.jjadra211fastforwardnya_ansariSiya_loveanshBikicaVerboseGBul3Malika

pabitra.

pabitra.

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 11:10pm | IP Logged

Thanks for this wonderful post Malika..u always express everything so beautifully and today's post is no exception.. I ws feeling the same all this while.. but cldnt express.. I am in a big dilemma after ydy's epi  whether to continue wid the show or not.. coz though i wnt to for my Sid actually he ws the reason for which i started watching balika regularly in the first place..and though I am trying to accept the new face but frm  yday's epi  it ws evident dt it will be very very difficult.. Mrs. ANandi ShivRaj SHekhar was sorely missed.. to speak the truth I ws wid my frnds and deliberately tried to reach home only  after the epi ws over and nervously asked mom hw ws it.. my mom didn't say much except that Sid ws der only in one scene,that of the phone convo.. I decided to watch the repeat telecast only for that scene and God I cldnt manage to watch anything more apart frm that scene of Sid alone.. it seemed to me that everything is gone.. I dnt knw whether its fair for me to make my heart go thru dis pain all the time I watch balika coz everytime I will watch it  I will dearly miss my Anandi.. at the same time I wnt to watch it for Sid .. so may be frm nw on it will be only shiv's/sid's  scenes for me and even if the scene is wid the new face den also may be I will concentrate on him and him alone..well i dnt knw wat I will do coz as i hv said I m in a big dilemma..but one thing is for sure  I dnt wnt to blame anyone for this neither pratyusha nor the ph or the channel.. no one.. but I feel the biggest losers are people like me who r going thru such a feeling of loss and pain.. I just hope everything is sorted wid time and everyone is happy and even I hv peace of mind and accept wat hs happened.. I wish pratyusha all the best and obviously thnk her for giving us our Ansh and our Sidyusha..  Love you prats.. u will always be remembered and missed as Anandi more so as Mrs. Anandi ShivRaj Shekhar.. and as the saying goes 'be strong enough to let go and patient enough to wait for wat u deserve'.. I will try my best to let go and move on.. but I will keep the faith smwhere in the corner of my heart coz as I hd said in one of my earlier post that life cnt be so cruel all the time.. :-)

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

gogiliTenaknya_ansariAryaSloveanshBikicaVerboseGMalika

milindrose

IF-Sizzlerz

milindrose

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by VerboseG

CongratulationsMuku for the beauty with which you put across your thoughts.
</div><div>
I weep for the good times, and there were many...

I weep for the "what-ifs," and I smile at the silliness of it all...

I weep for you (most of all - our dreamer), and I look forward to better times and better thoughts...

Love you Muks

gina i can't relate  any girl to my anandi who had so gentle look n smile ,,, she will get response but my pratts was darling of the show ,,, she is forever anandi for me 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

gogiliTenakcharu.jjadra211nya_ansariSiya_loveanshBikicaVerboseGMalika

-Priyam-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Priyam-

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
nice post...

pratz will alwayz be missed and loved! wish all her problems get solved and she comes back 2 entertain us if not as anandi, in a new role...

god bless

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AryaSloveanshVerboseGMalika

Siya_

IF-Dazzler

Siya_

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Malika Cry Thank you for this.

I'm just going to copy paste what I wrote on Prats' fan page: 
"Prats - today's episode proved it. You really are and were the only Anandi. You were the soul of this show, and without you, it is dead and soulless. It's just any other show. The power and magic it had to touch our hearts - all of that came entirely from you. You took that burden entirely on your delicate shoulders, and today we've found that no one carried it better. You really were meant for bigger and better things, and I hope you're blessed by a lucky star all your life. :* BV ended for me with you leaving."

She was my Anandi from her first shot, the moment the desert sand rolled away to reveal her, and she will continue to be my Anandi, no one can live the role like her. People can play it, but she lived it, every second, from the beginning.

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

gogilijadra211Tenakcharu.jMoonlight_Anshdeepa911lilydanafastforwardDryanya_ansariTheImbecileAryaSloveanshVerboseGMalikaBul3

milindrose

IF-Sizzlerz

milindrose

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 11:22pm | IP Logged

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

gogilijadra211deepa911charu.jpussycatsavianililydanamanjerySiya_fastforwardAryaSnya_ansariTheImbecileloveanshMalikaBul3VerboseGBikica

Post Reply New Post

Go to top