Balika Vadhu

Pratyusha - Anandi Shivraj Shekhar ModNoteP83 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 91

GoldenDew

IF-Sizzlerz

GoldenDew

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
This song sums up what I want to say...

Thanks for the wonderful post.. Hug and please stop compelling me to come back to this forum AngryLOL

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

sancheetanilaizajadra211pabitra.Moonlight_Anshcharu.jpussycatlilydanaSiya_AryaSfastforwardnya_ansariloveanshVishakha_SakhiMalikaVerboseGblushing

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pratyusha - Anandi Shivraj Shekhar ModNoteP83 (Page 3)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

VerboseG

IF-Sizzlerz

VerboseG

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Congratulations Muku for the beauty with which you put across your thoughts. 

I weep for the good times, and there were many...

I weep for the "what-ifs," and I smile at the silliness of it all...

I weep for you (most of all - our dreamer), and I look forward to better times and better thoughts...

Love you Muks

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Moonlight_Anshcharu.jjadra211lavylilydanafastforwardSiya_nya_ansariTheImbecileAryaSloveanshMalikaVishakha_SakhiBul3blushing

manjery

IF-Dazzler

manjery

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
THANKS MALLIKA  THOUGH IAM NEW TO THIS FORUM BUT UR POST INSTIGATED ME TO REPLY U 
GR88888888888 POST Clap  N U MADE ME AGAIN CRY SURELY PRAT WILL BE MISSED BY THOSE PERSONS WHO WANT 2 

HUMBLE REQUEST 2 ALL, PLEASE MAKE THIS POST PEACEFUL N FREE FROM NEGATIVE COMMENT SO THAT WE CAN PEACEFULLY DISCUSS ABOUT PRATYUSHA CONTRIBUTION

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Moonlight_Anshcharu.jlilydanaSiya_fastforwardTheImbecileAryaSloveanshVerboseGMalika

Bul3

IF-Sizzlerz

Bul3

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
awesome post Malika!..I did not post anything in forum since yesterday bcoz I did not like what I saw and was sure that people will find fault and take it in the wrong way or biased opinion .And  whether they can accept or not that people can have different opinions, I can try not to hurt anyone unintentionally..I am sad at my loss but if saying so makes others feel hurt,I feel I can keep my feelings to myself..But since this post is for Prats I am writing what I feel with utmost respect to everyone's feelings!..So anyways more than till yesterday, I feel today I miss Anandi a lot lot more!..till yesterday I just knew Anandi was going but now seeing someone else play the character just broke my heart ..how much I tried to find a little Anandi in her, I failed!..I wish things would have not changed and I still would have my AnandiCry Pratyusha you made Anandi a piece of many a lives like mine and when you are not Anandi anymore, I feel like I have lost someone very dear to me!..miss you Pratyusha..miss you Anandi!!Pratyusha you had played Anandi so beautifully that I feel I will never be able to detach it from me even if I dont see Anandi anymore..you as Anandi made me cry,laugh,feel so many emotions and made Anandi so close to my heart..I cannot thank you enough for playing Anandi so amazingly!..lots of love to you!

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Moonlight_Anshcharu.jjadra211lilydanaDryaSiya_fastforwardnya_ansariTheImbecileAryaSloveanshVerboseGMalika

anshurg5

IF-Rockerz

anshurg5

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Malika ,
       Well written thoughts.

For my part i sorely missed the Anandi represented by Pratyusha yesterday ,I know that changes are inevitable part of life and one has too accept them  however unwillingly . And i am tryiing hard to accept this fact. But the truth is that i was throughout  searching my old Anandi in this new one who is good in herself.
                   I was searching her small delicate hand in the one waving out side the car ,her soft voice and innocent smile and not to forget her chirpiness specially with  her teacherji .Ouch

With time perhaps i may be able to appreciate new face of Anandi . But Pratyusha's face of Anandi will always remain dear to me as Avika and find place in my memories .She brought so many faces of Anandi alive on screen , represented her pain ,her sufferings ,her betrayal  ,her vulnerability ,her resolve ,her fighting spirit , her happiness when she was able to remove some of the pain of her fellow beings with perfection and last but not the least her portrayal of same old chulbuli Anandi when she realized her love for her soulmate,her husband Shivraj Shekhar that some times i  used to forget that this is just a fictional character.

I want to wish her luck ,success and lot of happiness for her future .

Edited by anshurg5 - 05 March 2013 at 3:32am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

charu.jlilydana_M-A-N-U_pAL-pALfastforwardnya_ansariTheImbecileAryaSloveanshVerboseGMalika

Malika

IF-Sizzlerz

Malika

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GoldenDew

This song sums up what I want to say...

Thanks for the wonderful post.. Hug and please stop compelling me to come back to this forum AngryLOL

Remembering P in Duggu styleEmbarrassed...Ahh! it cant be more of my typeHeart..Thanks Soujee Hug

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Moonlight_AnshAryaSnya_ansariloveanshVerboseG

_M-A-N-U_

IF-Dazzler

_M-A-N-U_

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
i really miss you SIDYUSHACry.Cry.Cry.Cry

Edited by ilove..sidyusha - 04 March 2013 at 10:18pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

nilaizaTenakpabitra.jadra211SOFFI007lilydanapussycatfastforwardTheImbecileAryaSnya_ansariSiya_loveanshMalikaBul3VerboseG

pussycat

Goldie

pussycat

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Thanks a zillion for the post... the way Pratyusha had emoted Anandi in so many shades and made us belief and got us connected to her emotions is not a mere job altogether. She has put her heart and soul to make Anandi alive ... most of us got connected to this forum solely becoz we felt some emotional connectivity with her .. we too felt her pain, anguish and above all her new found realization of pure love for her husband Shiv... her eyes spoke volumes and not just her words... we can never forget her as Anandi just because some other actor has taken up the job to portray as Anandi...will really miss her effervescent smiles and sparkling eyes... and last but not the least due to her we are here to discuss the positivities and negativities of BV investing so much of preciuos time and emotions...

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

sancheetacharu.jjadra211lilydanaSiya_fastforwardTheImbecileAryaSnya_ansariloveanshMalikaBul3VerboseG

Post Reply New Post

Go to top