Balika Vadhu

Pratyusha - Anandi Shivraj Shekhar ModNoteP83 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 91

Page 1
Page   of 91
Page 3 Page 91

sancheeta

Groupbie

sancheeta

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
Tears just well up in my eyes once again.. Gosh!! why does it have to b so painful..

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

vasanthimraosnehasriTheImbecilenya_ansariDryaSiya_loveanshMalikasladjana333

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pratyusha - Anandi Shivraj Shekhar ModNoteP83 (Page 2)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Partk

Partk

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
Thanks Malika for giving voice to our thoughts. The last few days had been like a war zone here in the forum with 3 different groups having diffrent set of opinions. The first so called stubborn anshians  who have quietly slipped away or still mourning & cannot come to terms with the change as yet. The second more pragmatic & practical anshians who have moved on having embraced the change & the third who never were anshians & are OK with the change.
It seemed the forum did not have patience for the stubborn anshians & thats the reason for all the silence. I really salute your courage to come up with this post while the wind is not blowing in the favor.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

vasanthimraocharu.jpabitra.jadra211yzyzSiya_fastforwardnya_ansariTheImbecileAryaShisusmitaloveanshVerboseGMalika

adi2512

IF-Sizzlerz

adi2512

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Malika

Originally posted by adi2512

Nice Post...Malika.,

and a well deserved tribute to Anandi played by Pratyusha.

Yes., I did feel., nostalgic on seeing Choti Anandi when they have shown the flashbacks., it does not mean that I forgot the Anandi that was played by Pratyusha., or that I hate her., or that I Love Avika or Toral.

So., I feel., it is a little biased view., in your expressing that all of us have forgotten about Pratyusha.

We have every right to feel a certain set of emotions., when we were shown certain scenes., in a way that they touch our hearts. Its nothing to do with a 'particular actress'.

If tomm., scenes., with Pratyusha as Anandi are shown in a manner., that we will experience those emotions., we do feel them...if we have really loved the character Anandi for what she is.

Apologize if this feels like any sermon or a preaching., but this is nothing but my view.

No Uma I didn't target anyone buddy...u know that! I said so bcoz no one made a post on this.And that really hurt.What irked was that yes everyone is coping atm...some are coping with loss while some are coping with accepting someone new...and though both struggles are equally daunting...but in all this ...it became so self-centric. My anandi...my ansh and all.What abt an actor who gave her life to this character for 3 long years.Its just a tribute to that.I am not saying u guys forgot her.But bcoz no one mentioned that they really msised the Anandi they were seeing till thursday...I thot of mentioning.Smile

Malika.,

I do not want to make this beautiful post a debating ground., but let me have the liberty for one time.

My Anandi & My AnSh have come into picture., because we ourselves are the ones., that have created this scenario.

There is no more OUR AnSh now., or OUR AT ...and that is MY regret.

In trying to accept a new face., I feel., there is neither in sensitivity towards the old face nor any hate nor any dis respect towards their work.

But., the perceptions of many of our friends / acquaintances are not in conformity to this thought.

And there came the split in all directions...which is very saddening as in all this midst we have lost an atmosphere that we loved the most and basked in it at one point of time.

In any case., I got to see yours as well as Tina's post almost at the same time., she certainly would not have created her post as a reply to yours.
I feel., that explains the feeling we have towards Pratyusha as Anandi.

Nothing more to say...Smile

------------------------------------------------

P.S : we can still co exist and be friends...as I'am sure / hope we have nothing 'personal' against each other...Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sbadamPicasso9pAL-pALhisusmitaMalika

Malika

IF-Sizzlerz

Malika

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
Uma - Personal between us! You want me to spank u kya LOL Do u remember I bugged u to write that OS for me where Shivjee cries his heart out hugging his Ajee..bcoz I thot hes a emo chap like me...LOL!

I wont forget anything yaar...the friendship will cont...always!

And acc to me we loved this show for the hope it brought to us.We all extracted our hopes from it in some form or the other.That is our treasure from it.The "HOPE"...rest it is just a show and a medium of money-making for some ppl.And I cant let someone's money-making business spoil my bonds.

And I promise I wont be coming up with any post that spoils anyone's genuine struggle to move on...this was needed as a last tribute.

Hope I didnt hurt u Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pAL-pALhisusmitaadi2512

Malika

IF-Sizzlerz

Malika

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Ok guys I hv to rush...will comment to u all later...loads of love Hug

LiliWorld

IF-Dazzler

LiliWorld

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Malika, thank you for the beautiful post.  She is and will be bitterly missed.  We will always remember the charachter she created and gave life to as it was as unique as a snowflake.  It was too precious for words and too beautifull to watch.

Thank you Clap

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Moonlight_Anshcharu.jpabitra.jadra211yzyzSiya_fastforwardnya_ansariTheImbecileloveanshVerboseGMalikasladjana333

pAL-pAL

IF-Dazzler

pAL-pAL

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Malika I'm in tears as I read this.

Hats off to you for channelizing what so many of us felt about Ms. Young Achiever but sadly didn't put out there. Clap
This was a much needed post, and my POV, you shouldn't change the title. 

After this people might go their own different ways but can't resist saying this that,

Dadisa's chidakli...Ma's lado...bapusa's pride...sugna's sister...Jagiya's tormented wife but still his confider and care-taker...LalSingh,Asha and abhishek's friend...the sarpanch of Jetsar...an ever caring daughter of her new sasra - the Shekhars and last but not the least the equal-half,the life-partner and the Soulmate of Shivraj Shekhar

was dearly loved Heartand will be sorely missed Cry

-----------------------------
I do not wish to hurt anyone's sentiments with this. If I unwittingly have, my apologies.

Edited by pAL-pAL - 04 March 2013 at 9:08pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Moonlight_Anshsbadamcharu.jpabitra.jadra211yzyznya_ansarifastforwardAryaSloveanshMalikaVerboseG

snehasri

snehasri

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
I write so many times that until Sid is there I will watch BV but today I missed her so much. when toral said ' Ha Shiv' I didn't felt like there is no new love in her tone I felt like she behaved like she is wife from so many years.Gosh yaar... 
I am also big fan of Ansh I stopped reading ff also I want keep my Ansh memories like that.I want Pratyusha to be happy in her life I want respect her decision. I am trying to accept new face I think it take time so much for me. Gosh I miss her so much yaarCry

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

sb123pabitra.the_RijsbadamAryaSfastforwardnya_ansariDryaloveanshMalikaVerboseG

Post Reply New Post

Go to top