Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Malika wonderful post...I agree with you word by word...

All tough I move on with BV change. I am bit Practical Rational person. 😆For me fiction is fiction not real life. But still I wana share this with all of you. 😊
Pratz makes us believe Anandi is real...not fictional character.

Whenever she is sad we feel sad...dull. 😭

Her eyes makes me feel like crying ( all though I hate crying watching on screen characters ) 😉

Whenver she bajoing Jagya Gauri I loved it. 🥳

Heth Singh that nasty Press loved her outburst 🥳
her silence her pain some feeling low makes me feel same. 😭

Her strength her firm attitude her honesty makes me better person in real life.

When she forgive J . that makes me forgive J automatically. Lets move on...she told J . I loved that her approach towards life. 

When much awaited new lead comes her life...like her i was confused too. 
Her teasing her aloofness towards Shiv in beginning makes me feel yah...she is right...even when you are facing HOT COOL dude man in front of you. But P makes us believable that she is not in love with most loved person in world.  😊

When Shiv makes his move towards her she scared I also feel scared too all tough I wanted do many ahem ahem with That HOT Lambu 😉still P makes me feel that  A scared for physical intimacy with Shiv. 

Then much awaited confession...in dreams...❤️

then famous Zhula scene P made me fall in love with Shiv/ Sid & my own BF again & again ☺️.

Pratz...is turn into fine graceful actor from raw immature young girl. 

I hoping If she choose to enter into film zone she shd choose her role carefully. I don't want her to play Bimboo...

If she returns in Serial she shd play strong character like A but of course different way. She need explore her talent. 
I wish all the very best for future... 
🤗

Edited by blushing - 11 years ago
Serviana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely post Muku🤗 you made me cry😭 love ya!
dlip thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Malika

I decided to write this bcoz I have heard and known that India forums is a hub for the creatives and the writers to get feedback and ideas.And since last night there wasnt a single post that mentioned abt the Anandi that existed between Avika and Toral,I decided to give someone the deserved due! .Some are raving abt the kid Anandi that made them nostalgic last night while some are excited to see Mr. Shekhar's wife who will be finally giving him his "haq"...LOL! 

And in all this, everyone forgot abt the fact that there was a girl...who connected the aspirations of choti Anandi to the pain of a betrayed wife to the vulnerable fiancee of a nearly perfect IAS officer and of course, to the wife of her newly found soulmate.And I really dont need to say who the girl was - ofcourse the one whom Anup referred to as his daughter...the one to whom Shashank refers to as Ms Sparkling eyes and the one to whom Sid refers as Ms Young Achiever.

And with this post of mine...I just wanted to convey that Ms Young Acheiver -

• You will be missed for the 3 years of dedication you gave to this show and this character and carried it on ur lean yet strong shoulders with dignity and grace and that too without a male protagonist for you.
  • You will be missed for the beauty with which you put up Anandi's pain sans any romantic track or spice in your storyline.
  • You will be missed for making people love you inspite of a character who was tormented and ever-sad.
  • You will be missed for making us believe that indeed! - If someone can be a beautiful soul like Anandi...they can really deserve the happiness of getting a Shiv!
  • And last but not the least - You will be definitely missed for the beautiful love saga...the AnSh!

----

Probably you gave your soul to Anandi.For the past three years you lived and loved Anandi from the core of ur heart.For 6 days a week ...16 hrs of the day...u behaved as Anandi.You lived the pain,the dreams,the success,the vulnerability,the happiness,the friendship and the love of Anandi - And for all this...I think forgetting you in one day is the worst ppl can do to u.So just wanna say - That sweetheart you will be forever missed ❤️ both as Pratyusha and the facet you used to reach to us - Anandi!

The anandi who was Dadisa's chidakli...Ma's lado...bapusa's pride...sugna's sister...Jagiya's tormented wife but still his confider and care-taker...LalSingh,Asha and abhishek's friend...the sarpanch of Jetsar...an ever caring daughter of her new sasra - the Shekhars and last but not the least the equal-half,the life-partner and the Soulmate of Shivraj Shekhar, You played all these roles and faces with unmatchable elegance and finesse.

And for all this YOU WILL SURELY BE MISSED AND LOVED! 🤗

PS - For all those who want to advice me that I shud change my post's topic to "Pratyusha" u will be missed...dont do that bcoz Anandi is not ur copyright. If I loved her for the past 3 years I have a right to see her in whatever way and whatever facet I like.Thankyou! 😊

Thanks for penning down this. I fully agree and fill as if you wrote my feelings.
nikhilageet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wonderful post Malika👏. Pratyusha has been the soul of BV and to be very honest though I am willing to be open minded about Toral and want to give her a fair chance I know its going to be difficult to accept anyone else in her place. So much so that I who always waited to watch the episode as soon as it was put up, waited till now to see yesterday s episode( could not imagine anyone else as Anandi. No one can take Pratyusha s place thats for sure.
Sneha.Love thumbnail
😊Thank you Malika for this beautiful and so needed post. ❤️ I agree with everything that you wrote, since I feel the same.

I love Anandi that Pratyusha so beautifully portrayed and I am missing her so much. I will never forget her, she will always be my Anandi, and she will always live in my heart as well as AnSh that she so magically create with Shiv. 

Edited by loveansh - 11 years ago
nnmm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
u r really a great actor. I started watching the show after your entry only.  miss u. may god bless you.
Reenatyzed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
res

Amazing post,,,

missing her already alot
Periwinkle thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree with u totally, completely and unarguably...

I've read in so many posts that the CVs "joined the dots" beautifully using little Anandi... Fine... it was good direction but...

BUT...

The dots didn't join completely for me...

I hope in all this hullabaloo v haven't forgotten that yesterday the day in BV was the same day as the Basant Panchmi pooja day in Anandi's school, the day of Shiv's surprise return...
I missed the connection with LAST WEEK'S Anandi...
I missed her blush while talking to Shiv...and now don't give me the argument that it was her first day... Connection is important at the time of such abrupt replacement...

To me Prats had been phenomenal last week... her huge beaming smile at Shiv...her deep blush.. her controlling of her overwhelming emotions (and possibly her urge to run and hug Shiv) by curling her fist seeing Shiv suddenly in front of her...
I remember every moment by heart...
I missed those oh-so-deeply-madly-crazily-in-love emotions yesterday... I missed those dots...

They connected the dots from little Anandi to the new Anandi fine...but blurrily missed the beautiful dots named Pratyusha's Anandi...

Pratyusha's journey has been exceptional and oh-so-beautifully portrayed by Prats...
From the betrayed wife of Jagya to the new blushing wife of Shivraj Shekhar..
From young Anandi infactuated to Jagya to the Anandi of the last few episodes who couldn't bear being a moment away from Shiv...
From the tormented Anandi to the fierce Sarpanch...
Where were these dots????
Avika didn't grow up to be Toral directly... There has been a phenomenal actress in between...
U cannot ignore her...

May Toral reach great heights in her portrayal as Anandi...I'm not saying anything against her but then our feelings should be respected too right??

The glory of Anandi belongs to Prats as well... don't take that away from her...

Pratyusha we owe u many of our beautiful, heart warming memories...
CVs may ignore but u'll remain forever alive in our hearts as OUR Anandi...

P.S: And Malika i think the answer to your observation that there hasn't been a single post on Prats since yesterday is that if a separate thread had been created then the bashers woul've come flocking down saying not to flood the forum with tears and multiple threads... there's an official Prats leaving thread so v should just go there n vent out all our emotions...
I am so glad u made this thread... Prats totally deserves her due!     
Edited by Periwinkle - 11 years ago
Daltoni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I will olways missing my Anandi and BV..

_Manali_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
                                                            Edited by ilove..sidyusha - 11 years ago