Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Uma - Personal between us! You want me to spank u kya πŸ˜† Do u remember I bugged u to write that OS for me where Shivjee cries his heart out hugging his Ajee..bcoz I thot hes a emo chap like me...LOL!

I wont forget anything yaar...the friendship will cont...always!

And acc to me we loved this show for the hope it brought to us.We all extracted our hopes from it in some form or the other.That is our treasure from it.The "HOPE"...rest it is just a show and a medium of money-making for some ppl.And I cant let someone's money-making business spoil my bonds.

And I promise I wont be coming up with any post that spoils anyone's genuine struggle to move on...this was needed as a last tribute.

Hope I didnt hurt u πŸ€—
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Ok guys I hv to rush...will comment to u all later...loads of love πŸ€—
LiliWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Malika, thank you for the beautiful post.  She is and will be bitterly missed.  We will always remember the charachter she created and gave life to as it was as unique as a snowflake.  It was too precious for words and too beautifull to watch.

Thank you πŸ‘
palpal15 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Malika I'm in tears as I read this.

Hats off to you for channelizing what so many of us felt about Ms. Young Achiever but sadly didn't put out there. πŸ‘. 
This was a much needed post, and my POV, you shouldn't change the title. 

After this people might go their own different ways but can't resist saying this that,

Dadisa's chidakli...Ma's lado...bapusa's pride...sugna's sister...Jagiya's tormented wife but still his confider and care-taker...LalSingh,Asha and abhishek's friend...the sarpanch of Jetsar...an ever caring daughter of her new sasra - the Shekhars and last but not the least the equal-half,the life-partner and the Soulmate of Shivraj Shekhar

was dearly loved ❀️and will be sorely missed πŸ˜­

-----------------------------
I do not wish to hurt anyone's sentiments with this. If I unwittingly have, my apologies.
Edited by pAL-pAL - 11 years ago
snehasri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I write so many times that until Sid is there I will watch BV but today I missed her so much. when toral said ' Ha Shiv' I didn't felt like there is no new love in her tone I felt like she behaved like she is wife from so many years.Gosh yaar... 
I am also big fan of Ansh I stopped reading ff also I want keep my Ansh memories like that.I want Pratyusha to be happy in her life I want respect her decision. I am trying to accept new face I think it take time so much for me. Gosh I miss her so much yaar😭
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This song sums up what I want to say...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AaGjUVk4FU[/YOUTUBE]

Thanks for the wonderful post.. πŸ€— and please stop compelling me to come back to this forum πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
VerboseG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Congratulations Muku for the beauty with which you put across your thoughts. 

I weep for the good times, and there were many...

I weep for the "what-ifs," and I smile at the silliness of it all...

I weep for you (most of all - our dreamer), and I look forward to better times and better thoughts...

Love you Muks
manjery thumbnail
THANKS MALLIKA  THOUGH IAM NEW TO THIS FORUM BUT UR POST INSTIGATED ME TO REPLY U 
GR88888888888 POST πŸ‘  N U MADE ME AGAIN CRY SURELY PRAT WILL BE MISSED BY THOSE PERSONS WHO WANT 2 

HUMBLE REQUEST 2 ALL, PLEASE MAKE THIS POST PEACEFUL N FREE FROM NEGATIVE COMMENT SO THAT WE CAN PEACEFULLY DISCUSS ABOUT PRATYUSHA CONTRIBUTION

Bul3 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesome post Malika!..I did not post anything in forum since yesterday bcoz I did not like what I saw and was sure that people will find fault and take it in the wrong way or biased opinion .And  whether they can accept or not that people can have different opinions, I can try not to hurt anyone unintentionally..I am sad at my loss but if saying so makes others feel hurt,I feel I can keep my feelings to myself..But since this post is for Prats I am writing what I feel with utmost respect to everyone's feelings!..So anyways more than till yesterday, I feel today I miss Anandi a lot lot more!..till yesterday I just knew Anandi was going but now seeing someone else play the character just broke my heart ..how much I tried to find a little Anandi in her, I failed!..I wish things would have not changed and I still would have my Anandi😭 Pratyusha you made Anandi a piece of many a lives like mine and when you are not Anandi anymore, I feel like I have lost someone very dear to me!..miss you Pratyusha..miss you Anandi!!Pratyusha you had played Anandi so beautifully that I feel I will never be able to detach it from me even if I dont see Anandi anymore..you as Anandi made me cry,laugh,feel so many emotions and made Anandi so close to my heart..I cannot thank you enough for playing Anandi so amazingly!..lots of love to you!
anshurg5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Malika ,
       Well written thoughts.

For my part i sorely missed the Anandi represented by Pratyusha yesterday ,I know that changes are inevitable part of life and one has too accept them  however unwillingly . And i am tryiing hard to accept this fact. But the truth is that i was throughout  searching my old Anandi in this new one who is good in herself.
                   I was searching her small delicate hand in the one waving out side the car ,her soft voice and innocent smile and not to forget her chirpiness specially with  her teacherji .

With time perhaps i may be able to appreciate new face of Anandi . But Pratyusha's face of Anandi will always remain dear to me as Avika and find place in my memories .She brought so many faces of Anandi alive on screen , represented her pain ,her sufferings ,her betrayal  ,her vulnerability ,her resolve ,her fighting spirit , her happiness when she was able to remove some of the pain of her fellow beings with perfection and last but not the least her portrayal of same old chulbuli Anandi when she realized her love for her soulmate,her husband Shivraj Shekhar that some times i  used to forget that this is just a fictional character.

I want to wish her luck ,success and lot of happiness for her future .

Edited by anshurg5 - 11 years ago